TATA TEL - INTERNET SERVICE

ASHISH
-AROUND IN JAN(08) I REGISTRED FOR 199 PLAN OF INTERNET.
-ON 24OFAPR I SENDED AN EMAIL OF DISCONNECTION OF INTERNET LINE;THEY SAID FOR WAIT TILL 48 HOUR REPLY.
-NO REPLY AFTER THAT IN FIVE DAYS, RETURN I WENT TO HUB POST NEW EMAIL FOR SECOND TIME AND ALSO NOT GOT REPLY.
-THEY SENDED A BILL OF AMT 224(INCLUDING TAX) OF MONTH MAY.
-I TALK WITH THEIR CUSOMERCARE EXE. AFTER THEY CAME TO TAKE BACK THE ROUTER NEAR ABOUT JUNE-JULY.
-AFTER THIS EVERY DAY I GOT CALL REFUSAL PAYMENT.
-THEY SENDED ME A NEXT BILL OF JUNE AND JULY.
-I WAS GOT THE NOTICE OF DISCONNECTION OF YOUR LINE BECAUSE OF REFUSMENT OF PAYMENT AND NOW THEY ARE ALSO SENDING ME A BILL
-IS MY LINE IS DISCONNECTED?
YES WHY I AM GETTING BILLS.

Comments

To
The Authority person / Manager
TATA TELESERVICE (Maharashtra) LTD,
Nasik/Mumbai/Pune

Sub: Reverse my Old Call Rate Plan, Mob-9224392890

As per my e-mail dated 27.12.08 & 30.12.08 and letter dated 31.12.08, I am applied for Reversal of my Recharges and Old plan. Actually this mistake was wrong information by your customer care and your shop BALAJI TELECOM, Gangapur Road, Nasik. He refilling Rs. 2009/- and my old plan was change on 25.12.08. my call rate was STD 1.5 pm and local 1 pm. Actually My old plan was ONE INDIA PLAN which was any call Rs.1/- Local & STD & TATA to TATA. This plan have No Monthly charges. I am carry this plan last 3 years. After my request you have change my recent call rate which is STD Rs. 3/- pm and Local 1/- pm. Which is wrong.

So I request you kindly reverse my old call rate plan which was carry upto 24.12.08. because my old call rate expire on 24.01.09.

Please do the needful & oblige otherwise i appeal to Consumer Forum. i have lot of evidance to prove.

Thanking you Yours faithfully

Goutam Parihari

My account nos is 605653581, reg on Joseph Manuel Mergulhao.I've got linksys wireless router with me.To configure my router i need to know the user name and password to be fed in the router.When contacted the helpline they told to get in touch with internet.service@tatatel.co.in, when tring to contact the site, i couldn't access it.Thanking u for the needful.

sms service not activated in d sim card

my gmail is not working since 2 to 3 days
Shanthi

My mobile no 9245460152. Last month i subscribe a International news. Now i want to unsubscribe it.

So, Please unsubscribe it.

i want to close my tata internet connection

dear sir,

my tata indicom post paid numberis 9223952054.i want to un subscribe my internet service.

my account no.is 997084093 and my tata photon no. is 9225690873. i have misplaced my photon and therefore want to immediately disscontinue with the internet service .

so please dissconnect my tata internet connection as soon as possible.

thankyou.

Really it is unfortunate the customer care service of Tata Photon + is worst for hours together call is held up.If want I should remain your customer, direct customer care executive to talk with me immediately
A K Sinha, Cell No.09431413024

i want to disconnect my internet service
Account no: 977327182

maharashtra government in [sevarth service active including BDS]

please active the internet service of Maharashtra govt.in Sevaarth & BDS.
N Mar 25, 2011 by
nikhil deokar

i jst want to cancel my internet services, as i had change my resident to ghatkopar so ths my request to cancel my connection. my account no is 978554335

your regard
MR, KHARAT
9969738346/9987775725
D Apr 27, 2011 by
pritesh kumar

for shipting----------my acc no;977042827 my old add shop no-2b/3 1st floor 84/86 zaveri mansion, dhanji street mumbai-400003&my new add.69/71pansheelbulding dhanji street, 3rd floor room no;8/B dhanji street mumbai-400003 my cont. no 9324537791/9821104751
N Jun 4, 2012 by
parthshah

i want only my monthaly & msg rental scheam activate. & i want to close my netconnection (6gb @ 99) & any other scheam.
N Aug 18, 2012 by
PLUS COMMODITIES PVT LTD.

Please kindly note that my a/c No's are 983359252 / 983359253 on which i have WL DS410 COMBO TARIFF PLAN. I took tata connection in the month of may and from last few week i am suffering from the slow Internet connection problem which is creating lots of problems for our work and as well as our company so please kindly rewards us with proper solution as soon as possible.

REGARDS,
PLUS COMMODITIES PVT LIMITED.
D Oct 19, 2012 by

Fort, Mumbai – 400 023.

Ref : TATA Indicom No. 0221433179 & 022 - 66633580
A/c. No. 500212915

Dear Sir / Madam,
You are requested to discontinue the above TATA Indicom No. 0221433179 & 022 - 66633580
your Landline & Internet Services.

Yours faithfully

The Authority person / Manager
TATA TELESERVICE (Maharashtra) LTD,
Nasik/Mumbai/Pune

Sub:Disconnect my Internet service Line

As I Have already complaint at your gallery for disconnection on 16 november 2012. I have stop using service from 12 november 2012, Bill has still came for this current month, I have already payed bill for last month.

So I request you kindly disconnect my internet services .my account number is 978594371, Tarrif Plan is Ds206 advantage 399 unlimited plan, docomo no is 0221437841.

Please do the needful.