TD-SMSGupshup - stop sending message

Vijay Yadav on Jul 18, 2011
plz unsubscribe all sms service from SMSGUPSHUP. my mobile number is 9473938988............

Comments

N Jul 7, 2011 by
Vijay Yadav TD-SMSGupshup  - Uttar Pradesh, India

lease I want to deactivate this service from TD-SMSgupshup..... please stop sending massages from TD-SMSgupshup.... my B.S.N.L. mobile no. is 9473938988
A Jul 9, 2011 by
ni..3 TD-SMSGupshup  - Uttar Pradesh, India

please I want to deactivate this service from TD-SMSgupshup... please stop sending massages from TD-SMSgupshup... my Airtel. mobile no. is 09960587934
N Jul 12, 2011 by
dineshmahale TD-SMSGupshup  - Uttar Pradesh, India

sir my mobile no. is 09860155136.everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending all type of message plz...
N Jul 20, 2011 by
SMS GupShup

Greetings from SMS GupShup !!!

To stop receiving messages from SMS GupShup, please send an email with your mobile number & “Unsubscribe” in the subject line to: support@smsgupshup.com

T & R,
support@smsgupshup.com
N Aug 3, 2011 by
deepaksindhe TD-SMSGupshup  - Uttar Pradesh, India

I want to deactivate this service from TD-SMSgupshup... please stop sending massages from TD-SMSgupshup... 9036960142 dis is my num
N Aug 5, 2011 by
Ahmed Khan Qadri TD-SMSGupshup  - Uttar Pradesh, India

want to deactivate this service from TD-SMSgupshup... please stop sending massages from TD-SMSgupshup... 8143656662 dis is my num tata docomo
A Aug 22, 2011 by
ZsASFSD TD-SMSGupshup  - Uttar Pradesh, India

A Aug 22, 2011 by
ZsASFSD TD-SMSGupshup  - Uttar Pradesh, India

sir my mobile no. is 9604355963.everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending all type of message plz...
N Feb 9, 2012 by
skkarma TD-SMSGupshup  - Uttar Pradesh, India

please deactived the al group on my mobile No. 9893074974 i am sandeep kumar karma
A Feb 24, 2012 by
ashok.t TD-SMSGupshup  - Uttar Pradesh, India

i want to deactivate all services from TD-SMSgupshp group mszs..to the number 9014433533
N Apr 24, 2012 by
vineet kumar tyagi1987

plz unsubscribe all sms service from SMSGUPSHUP. my mobile number is 9720431431.
N Jul 18, 2012 by
ravi singh thakur TD-SMSGupshup  - Uttar Pradesh, India

my mobile no. is 08817837143.everyday i get 30-40 message.i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending all type of message plz...
N Aug 28, 2012 by