TD-SMSGupshup - stop sending message

Vijay Yadav on Jul 18, 2011
plz unsubscribe all sms service from SMSGUPSHUP. my mobile number is 9473938988............

Complaint comments 14 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

lease I want to deactivate this service from TD-SMSgupshup..... please stop sending massages from TD-SMSgupshup.... my B.S.N.L. mobile no. is 9473938988

please I want to deactivate this service from TD-SMSgupshup... please stop sending massages from TD-SMSgupshup... my Airtel. mobile no. is 09960587934

sir my mobile no. is 09860155136.everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending all type of message plz...

Greetings from SMS GupShup !!!

To stop receiving messages from SMS GupShup, please send an email with your mobile number & “Unsubscribe” in the subject line to: support@smsgupshup.com

T & R,
support@smsgupshup.com

I want to deactivate this service from TD-SMSgupshup... please stop sending massages from TD-SMSgupshup... 9036960142 dis is my num

want to deactivate this service from TD-SMSgupshup... please stop sending massages from TD-SMSgupshup... 8143656662 dis is my num tata docomo

sir my mobile no. is 9604355963.everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending all type of message plz...

please deactived the al group on my mobile No. 9893074974 i am sandeep kumar karma

i want to deactivate all services from TD-SMSgupshp group mszs..to the number 9014433533

plz unsubscribe all sms service from SMSGUPSHUP. my mobile number is 9720431431.

my mobile no. is 08817837143.everyday i get 30-40 message.i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending all type of message plz...

plz unsubscribe all sms service from SMSGUPSHUP. my mobile number is 9374544397