TDS refund not received - Request for TDS refund.

Bidyut Pal

I, Bidyut Pal, writing this letter to intimate you that I am regularly filing ITR since financial year 2005 – 2006 after making my PAN card in the year 2005. My first ITR was filed in financial year 2005 – 2006, nil since during that financial year I was student. On next financial year i.e. 2006 – 2007, I got job in Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Limited dated November 01, 2006 as a Management Trainee and filed ITR form ITR-1 with TDS certificate of five months income in I. T. office of Ward 7 (1) Pune on dated July 31, 2007. During that period of first six months I used to get stiffen of Rs. 6000/- and from which Rs. 306/- per month used to get deducted as a TDS. So, net amount of Rs. 5694/- used to get directly credited to my UTI account which was opened by my employer.

Sir, in my ITR I had mentioned TDS of Rs. 1530/- ( Rs. 306/- x 5 month) in Taxes Paid & Refund column with my bank account number and made a tick mark in deposite directly into my bank account box option. But till date I have not received any refund. Now I have posted to Jaipur branch. For your kind persual the detail informations are as follows.

a) Receipt no. 0711026284 on Acknowledgement copy.
b) I am sending ITR copy of financial year 2006 – 2007 with Form No. 16A.
c) PAN card no. ANSPP4932F

Sir, I have already sent a reminder letter to income Tax Office of Pune dated March 14, 2008, but no reply has come. Sir, I have a kind request to you please do see on this matter from your side and do reply me as early as possible if any more information needed by you.

Bidyut Pal
Officer – Appraisal & Technical
DHFL
Mobile No. 09352338123

Comments

I Mr. Vishal R Patel am filing my returns with Pan no-ALYPP3595J from past 4 years but haven't recieved my TDS refund for any year yet...
My tax details are as follows:-

01) Previous Year:2004-05

Tax Payable:Rs 1, 670
TDS:11, 020
Refund:Rs 9, 350
Reciept No:2534716642

Kindly help me with my return,
Vishal Patel

not received refund - Pan card

I submit my tds certificate(2006-2007) for refund past 1year back but still today I am not received refund. please tell me
refund status. MY PAN NO.AEQPV2814K

tds refund - construction

i have filed my income tax for the year 2006/2007 on date 11th september 2007but i have not yet recieved till date.

please kindly take this in consideration and reply me for the same

TDS NOT REFUNDED - TDS NOT REFUNDED

i mr Avinash kale my PAN NO IS AQBPK9060B my tds is not refunded i am from nashik region and maharashtra state my itr ward 1 please refund my tds immediately

Avinash kal

Good complaint, people should take benefit of this forum

TDS not refunded - Icici Prudential Life Insurance

TDS NOT REFUNDED
Request for TDS refund.

I, Mohit Gupta, writing this letter to intimate you that I am regularly filing ITR .
For assessment year 2007-2008 the ITR was filled on dated March 25' 2008.
according to that my tax liabitly was nil and TDS of RS 1, 280/- was due to refund.

i have given sufficient bank detail for ECS refund but till date it has not credited to my account.

i request you kindly look into that matter and ensure my tds refund at the earliest.

following are the details-

* IT Receipt no. 014674 WARD NO. 1(2) dated 25March 2008 on Acknowledgement copy.
* PAN card no. (self)-AKQPG 3346 R

Bank detai:
Name of Bank- ICICI BANK ( SECTR-21/C, FARIDABAD)
S/B Bank A/c No. 630301517579

TDS NOT REFUNDED YET OF THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2006-2007 - Income Tax Department

TDS not refunded
TDS NOT REFUNDED
Request for TDS refund.

For assessment year 2007-2008 the ITR was filled on dated March 25' 2008.

following are the details-

* PAN card no. (self)-AKQPG 3346 R

Bank detai:
Name of Bank- ICICI BANK ( SECTR-21/C, FARIDABAD)
S/B Bank A/c No. 630301517579
MICR Code of the branch- 110229024

Yours truely,

Mohit Gupta
1121/A, H.B.Colony, Sector-29,
Faridabad, Haryana-121008
M.No. 9891892254

Company pan card not recived - Automation product

Company pan card not recived following detail mention

Application number 999999999
Coupon number 30573756
Pan card number AAACY3632R

I, Santosh Lokhande, my TDS DEDUCTIOM SUMMERY AS UNDER.
F.YEAR TDS AMT INCOME TAX ACKNOWLEDGE
2005-06 1259.00 Receipt no. 2424621578 on Acknowledgement copy
2006-07 3290.00 Receipt no. 2422801357 on Acknowledgement copy 2007-08 10630.00 Receipt no. 2422801356 on Acknowledgement copy

Sir, in my TDS I have already submitted all the TSD copies through my C.A & also mentioned Refund column with my bank account number and made a tick mark in deposite directly into my bank account box option. But till date I have not received any refund. and already 3 years over.For your kind persual the detail informations are as follows.

a) PAN card no. ACXPL 2908 F

Santosh Lokhande
Tecnimont ICB Pvt.Ltd.
Office Assistatnt
Mobile No. 9920668782

not received income tax refund for year 2006-2007 - Personal refund

I have not received income tax refund for the year 2006-2007.
and my PAN is AADPC 5639G, I further inform you that I have allready applied for change of address with the IT department on 26 May 2008.
Please note my new address
Mrs Kamlesh Chopra
Shop No. 10, Second floor, Ramesh Nagar Old Market
New Delhi
I further request you please to send the refund through ECS, CORPORATION BANK, 13/32 WEA KAROL BAGH MAIN ARYA SAMAJ ROAD, NEW DELHI-110005.
MY SAVING ACCOUNT NO. IS 16316

my pan is AKOPA 1036 G
Ecs Done on 2/2/09

Dear Sir
this is inform you Ecs done but not credit in my saving AC No 03481018154 Branch code is 110015024 sir pls check the states

Non receipt of TDS Refund

TDS refund for Assessment Yr.2007-08 not yet received having the following details :-
PAN CARD NO. AJVPR.6071Q - RAJPAL RANA
Ack no. E filing no.91710300707 dated 30.07.07- Amount for refund Rs.7620. Recept sl. no.0007001253.

It is a very long pending I request you to please check & action at the earliest.

Rajpal Rana - Mobile No.9810177229

Hi Sir

If I have deducted TDS on professional fee on the NRI company can I get refund of TDS paid and TDS Returns are alreay filed in the F.Y.2007-08

I Have Not Received my Income tax refund amount F.Y 2007-08

Datails

Pan Card No ATCPP2526R

Pan No of the Deductor AABCL0665Q

Acknowledment No 0211005143

Abhay Patil

I am Vivek Patil. I have submitted all the TDS copies through my C.A & also mentioned Refund column with my bank account number and made a tick mark in deposite directly into my bank account box option. But till date I have not received any refund. and already 1.5 years over.For your kind persual the detail informations are as follows.

a) PAN card no. AJRPP3075G

Pan Card No AQDPK0611N

Acknowledment No 004741

RAMESH KHIMSURIYA
rm_khimsuriya@yahoo.com

I file my TDS, but till this date i did not got TDS refund, please kindly do this

Jyoti

TDS REFUND NOT YET RECEIVED AFTER ONE YEAR - Income Tax Department

I had submitted my returns on 24.07.2008 vide Acknowledgement Number 26160250240708 and after one year still i the TDS refund amount had not been reimbursed into my Bank Account. Kindly take necessary steps in getting the amount back.

PAN NUMBER AGKPJ0069J

LOCATION CHENNAI

I am Tarun Gulati. I have submitted all the TDS copies through my C.A & also mentioned Refund column with my bank account number and made a tick mark in deposite directly into my bank account box option. But till date I have not received any refund.last weak i personally visit to income tax office and submitted the original tds cirtificate

a) PAN no. AAOPG 5349 N

Sir, I have a kind request to you please look into this matter from your side and do reply me as early as possible if any more information needed by you.

TARUN GULATI
Mobile No. 09310185428

dear sir
my tds is not refund this time i am refund appllyng ago 5 month my pan no. is aqspp2414m

TDS refund not received - Request for TDS refund.