Technomac India Pvt Ltd - Recruitment

Sasikumar
I have also received sms from TM-smsinfo stating that your resume has been shortlisted by HRD, kindly contact by email appointment.hrd.229941@gmail.com

On seeing many post reg. the same company, i have decided not to waste time by enquiry.

Thanks for those guys who posted earlier about the same

Comments

I got message that your resume has been selected online by company HRD
RAVI S

hai sir, i got the message that your resume has been selected ooline by company HRD. so how could i reach r contact u. if u want to send anything plz send across:ravigowda.k.s@gmail.com.Mobile no-+91-9964648511. i ll be waiting for ur replay. thanku sir

Dear sir, i also receive the same message today morning.

I have received the message stating that your resume has been selected online by company hrd, if i want refer how should i go about that please inform me either by mail or phone.my mob no is 9964602256

today morning I got sms stating that, your resume has been selected online by company hrd, for further information to whom should I contact. My phone no, is 9843609371.

I received an SMS today morning stating that, "your resume has been selected online by company HRD.contact immediately Technomac India Ltd." i tried to contact the number mentioned in the message but it was always found busy.so i sent an e-mail.within a minute, i got a reply, asking me to deposit 5800 by cash at any SBI bank branch to the account number "302375078" which is in the name of shekhar chauhan.I found that the mail had many spellin errors as well as tense errors.This rose suspicion in my mind. so i checked about Technomac india Ltd and was surprised to see so many similar complaints.

Thanks.

I received an sms from TM smsinfo or something like that stating that i have been selected for a job for which i did not apply. If its a fraud, then it will not go without being complained to the cuber police

today morning I got sms stating that, your resume has been selected online by company hrd, for further information to whom should I contact. My phone no, is 9986259939

hi today morning i got a message from TM-smsinfo stating that my resume has been selected online by company HRD.Kindly contact by email immediate -Technomac India Ltd.And when i replied i got a mail it was full of errors and was asked to deposit 5800 Rs in SBI bank before 12-10-09, i checked online for companys website but din get any, i saw this forum and i realised it was a fake and many people had got the same emails and i THANK u for posting about the company...

I received ur sms at morning.My resume has been selected online by hrd department.if i make a call, the number is busy.if u have any opening to make a call me.Otherwise u send the mail at kuzhali_jasmine@yahoo.co.in

Thanks for ur sms

This is regarding the fraudulent SMS being received by many people. Please do not believe messages like and follow those instructions directed by them. I got e-mail instructing me to deposit INR 5800 in HDFC bank Account NO 032619305981 - Name of - HIMANSHU TANEJA. The mail which i had received rose a suspicion because of the false positions in the respective department. Please take necessary actions on this.

I have also got sms that my resume has been short listed.Please call me:9972825657
R.BABU

I Am also got same message sir. what i do sir tell me.

by
R.BABU

Hi guys and lass, thanks for your comments. I to happened to get that SMS too. I felt that this might be a fake 1, when the responce mail stressed only about depositing Rs.5800. As per my knowladge a company will not ask for direct deposition of money, At the max they might ask for a DD. Anyways, don't blindly believe such SMS, but at the same time don't miss out a real offer. Act wise.
psshridharrao@gmail.com

I got the same mail two days back and got a foul smell as the mail is full of spelling errors and short of clarity.Then I searched for the veracity in the site and couldn'tfind any such company.I feel it iswise to refer this mail to cyber crime bureau for further enquiries and action.There are many fake recruiters who make use of the recession period as many unemployed graduates are looking for an job ooportunity.The Govt. may take action against the fake recruiters.
verghese

hi sir, i got the message that your resume has been selected online by company HRD. so how could i reach r contact u. if u want to send anything plz send across:mukund6179@gmail.com.Mobile no-+91-9790884308. i ll be waiting for your replay. thank u sir

dear sir,
what date of going interview? tell me interview date by mobile(or)email
Jyothi

I got the SMS that my profile is shortlisted online by ur company Technomac India Ltd. I wanted to know about the job profile in ur company and also details about when ur conducting the interview. Can u just please send the proper contact number of ur company. Awaiting for ur reply.

i also got same message.

i also got the same message sir. then what is the next sir.contact no 9787856600&karthick.suresh@rediffmail.com

Technomac India Pvt Ltd - Recruitment