TELEBUY shopping, Chennai - Wrong product delivery

narayan ashok madrasi
I have purchased under garmnt for women called "Slim'n Lift" from TELEBUY shoping, Chennai as advertised on AXN channel on my credit card. The exact product shown on TV was 'Supreme model ' but the company sent me the diffrent model. I have contacted them 20 times since 1 month on phone but they were trying to ignore me to answer. But the fault lies with them only and the said prodcut was received me too late after so much of remainders. They were reluctant to exachange the item. And they were also saying that first send the given product and then they will replace it. Already I got the product very hardly and I am not sure to get it again. The TELEBUY shoping compay is misguiding and sending the wrong product which are not saleable to customer. This is sort of harassment and these peoples are bothering to consumer court also. I suggest peoples to NOT BUY from TELEBUY shoping.

Comments

Priya

I Purchased the Slim N Lift Comfort 2 weeks ago and found that the size did not fit me. I ordered for XL and the product was loose. I called Telebuy Customer Care and requested for L Size. I was asked to courier back the product and I got a replacement with-in 1 week. I found their service pretty acceptable.
telebuy

Telebuy asks for the Customer Waist and Hip Size details before dispatching any order. Certain customers assume their measurements and end up giving WRONG SIZE. Bacuase of this, a wrong size product is delivered to the customers. Telebuy's customer care give a timeline of 2 - 3 weeks for replacement and all replacements are undertaken with-in this timeline. Since they are dealing with imported products, there are times when there is a stocks constraint for specific size. They issue FULL REFUNDS in case if a specific size is not available for REPLACEMENT. Please contact the company's Marketing manager, Janardhanan at 9962172225 for rapid redressal of your queries.

i totally agree with narayan ashok, TELEBUY ARE THE BIGGEST CHEATERS IN THE WORLD. IN this time of recession they LOOT PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY AND I WAS A FOOL TO ORDER FROM THEM.
i HAD PLACED AN ORDER on 7th oct, 2009 thru internet banking. i waited patiently for 15 days for the product and called up their helpline, i was given a docket no with OVERNITE COURIERS WITH GREAT DIFFICULTY AND LITERALLY SHOUTING AT THEM.

On tuesday 27th of nov, they call up my residence and tell my mother who is availble 24x7 at home and ask her if my residence is a hotel!!!. when my mother confirms our address, they say it was not delivered and therefore the product has to be sent back to chennai again and will be resent.

After which their Ms LEAH JHONSON
their Branch Coordinator
RP Telebuy Skyshop (Pvt.)Ltd
SENDS ME A MAIL AS STATED BELOW, TO WHICH I HAVE PROMPTYLY REPLIED

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that we are trying to deliver the product at your doorstep, but then we are unable to reach you through your landline no, therefore, kindly provide us with your mobile number or any other alternate number or let us know when can we deliver the product.

Best Regards,

È c : +91 99625 09306
Online : shanthi.lj(skype)

dESPITE GIVING THIS REPLY, THERE HAS BEEN NO RESPONSE FOR THREE DAYS

leah,

yest ur people had called up my residence and confirmed my residence. They gave some crap explanation for non-deliverence that it is not a valid address and that my residence was a hotel.
this was refuted by my mother, and there is always someone present at my residence 24x7 to recieve the parcel.

so send it anytime and please avoid further falsehoods and wrong accusations by ur staff.

I have a history of buying successfully over the net with various companies like yahoo, rediff, amazon, flipkart and never been put to so much trouble and harrasment---BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAVE BEEN INCONVIENCED IN THIS MANNER, VERY DISAPPOINTING AND PAINFUL EXPERIENCE.

ALSO REMEMBER THAT I HAVE FULLY PAID FOR MY PRODUCT AND IF IT IS NOT DELIVERED TO ME BY THE END OF THIS MONTH, I WILL AND THIS IS NOT AN EMPTY THREAT--BUT WILL REFER THIS MATTER TO THE CONSUMER COURT!!
In this time of Economic recession u shld be grteful to ur consumers and not make it diffucult for them and try to fleece them for money.

I hpe that it does not come to my resorting to this kind of legal action, AND ALSO PROVIDED MY MOBILE NO---TO WHICH THERE HAS BEEN NO REPLY.

So today out of frustration i called up chennai once again, and i was told the customer service department has closed and i should call them tommorow.

and so the harassment of a fully paid consumer continues.

i wanted to buy slim n lift .Now i have to think it again

I agreed partly with the complaint as the product slimfit for women I ordered last month was not the quality the company advertise in the TV and Website. The quality for women slimfit is very bad, after wearing once or twice it torns.

Hello

This is to inform you that once purchased the product of Abtornix2 Belt. let me know wether i do get the GEL from your sideof Abtonix2 bottle(2-3nos), which i had requested from Chennai from Past 20days, he has got the Gel from the local only on friday( 22jan09) in Bangalore which i used it for the past four days which is useless Gel no development at all, the Gel i too got from your company thats worth it, please request to send the company Gel, so i can use it for future, i hope you undrestand my probs and send the Gel ASAP

Awaiting for your reply at the Earliest

Satish
Ctc:9845892694

Hello

This is to inform you that once purchased the product of Abtornix2 Belt. let me know wether i do get the GEL from your sideof Abtonix2 bottle(2-3nos), which i had requested from Chennai from Past 20days, he has got the Gel from the local only on friday( 22JAN10) in Bangalore which i used it for the past four days which is useless Gel no development at all, the Gel i too got from your company thats worth it, please request to send the company Gel, so i can use it for future, i hope you undrestand my probs and send the Gel ASAP

Awaiting for your reply at the Earliest

Satish
Ctc:9845892694

telebuy (slim n lift) as real time liars
pls donot let these people show any false advertisement

i have baught product DERMA WAND.It is also useless.

i want to buy "your child can read" product from telebuy.
pls suggest about the product and about the company.
any one already bought it .pls let me know what decision to take.
A Feb 25, 2011 by
aswathypradeep

to thepublic dont purchase AB CIRCLE PRO the machine can make everybody by themselves for this they are collecting nearly 10, 000/- i dont know y they are collecting this much money it is waste and useless product and the company is not worth one no service nothing they are cheating the public
N Sep 22, 2012 by
subbu1811

Has anyone purchased Super Ladder from Tbuy. If so, kindly provide your comments to enable me to proceed further accordingly.

Thanks a well in advance. Subbu
D Dec 11, 2012 by
GeetaGGG

I also faced problems with www.tbuy.in They are placing Ad on TV that to on national channel, Where people believe to place order. I placed order for Orbitrek Elite(Canada Product) after seeing ad in Tv, but got duplicate product named as ORBITRACK. I asked them why they sent me duplicate product, they are saying since I have ordered this product only which I never seen in website or in TV.

These people from Chennai cheating people from all the places and this ad is coming on National TV . Why TV channels will take responsibility to not to support this type of Ad.

Please stop buying any product from www.Tbuy.in which ad comes on TV everyday
N Apr 2, 2013 by
rajaramc1

Why so many complaints about 'T buy' products! There is a say in England, "No Smoke without Fire"
N May 16, 2013 by
msajawa

i purchased orbitrek elite from telebuy vide order no.281712070948972 and invoice no.TS1213/3060 dtd23.07.12 after a one of month gap of my order and that too deliver in the late night and not given the opportunity to check the product along with the free gift but mentioned the price at the bill.after a very hardship of complaint service person came one fine morning and not done any service and asked me to do the complaint one again.after wards i made sever complaint to kerala office and to the chennai customer care.but none of them so far replied.got frustrated upon the purchase of telebuy
N Oct 24, 2013 by
Gayathri nagarajan

i have ordered eruvamatin 2 bottle at oct 2nd i was following that every day but customer support name raj not even listening
my words it was too bahaviour
N Oct 30, 2013 by
cheriyakoya nc

It is to submit that before few days I have contact with your company staffs over cell phone and inquired for purchasing table mate. They informed that the coast of one table mate is an Rs. 3500/- and the offer price was an Rs. 2250, if I want 2 numbers of table mate will be got 4000/-. As I intended 02 numbers of the same has been delivered by them at Kochin-Kerala on 24/10/2013. Since I am living in Lakshadweep, it was collected my friend at Kochin and he sent to Lakshadweep which was received by me on the forenoon of 29/10/13. But one was Brocken condition and the coast of one table mate is showing 2495 i.e. your company staffs deliberately misguiding the customer. Also your right is not reasonable to the product.

Hence, please be instructed to replace the brocken table mate-II through my email id yenceecee@gmail.com at the earliest
N May 10, 2014 by
telebuyindia2

Dear Customer, Telebuy’s customer service works between 8 Am to 7 PM on all days and we will be happy to assist you with issues pertaining to our products / services. Please feel free to call us at (044) 43917015 OR Write to us at care@telebuyindia.com. We assure you the best possible service always – Telebuy Customer Service

TELEBUY shopping, Chennai - Wrong product delivery