The Jupiter Groups - Fraud Company

Consumer Complaints

I had register for home based job. First i had paid the registration amount of Rs. 2,950/-. later i got the job assignment there were some 250 gif files of which i had to enter into the notepad of there own software. by this way i have done two months.

Till now they have not given the pay.... when i had visited the there place at malleshwarm they informed me that is will take near 20 to 25days of working day.

i dont known what to do where to complaint about them.

pls. help me.

Comments

N Jul 22, 2011 by
Bhagya B.b

Thejupitorgroup in bangalore is one of the top most fraud and chheeting company.On phone they are telling some thing submit the work theirs reaction is entirely different . These people what they are doing is fully fraud and cheeting work.
A Oct 12, 2011 by
Ashamahendra

i had taken form filling work, which i did for the 1st time, the owner of the company - name Ravi extended and told me to submit the work one day later as i was doing for the first time, now the work has been rejected saying it is been submitted a day late(after the dead line).

They took more than 6 days to realize that wrk has been sent after the dead line and they are acting very smart

Dont believe this company
Asha
A Apr 4, 2012 by
hari.b

This is ganesh, i also suffered like you people
i am fighting alone against these people i want support from you people to hang this cheaters .I have given complaint to tv9, NHRC, CYBER CRIME, Local police
Pls contact me through this through this mail or phone this is my mail id sivaganesh_ks@yahoo.com Ph 9945695993
A Apr 12, 2012 by
sivaganesh.k.s

please copy and paste this URL to see the entire work copies and rejection criteria
for further clarifications contact me through email : sivaganesh_ks@yahoo.com
A May 26, 2012 by
sivaganesh.k.s

pleas don't take any project from these people, at present i am busy with my exams so many people are calling by seeing this complaint i am finding difficult to manage those calls and finding difficult to concentrate in my studies due to this i removed my sim card from my mobile, sorry.If you have any query i am ready to solve you can contact me through email, this is my mail id: sivaganesh_ks@yahoo.com
but one thing i can assure you if u take any project from this people then definitely u will face problems
PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK http://www. hindu. com/2005/03/10/stories/2005031003180500. htm

The Jupiter Groups - Fraud Company