The Mobile Store / Blackberry Curve 8520 - bad service & miss guide/ defected product selling

sujit yadav
Dear sir/madam,
I have purchase blackberry curve 8520, the mobile store paud road kothrud pune,
N my blackberry imei no:( 355931036682257 ) and the problem is my hand set is having body lose problem it is mfg. problem, and ru the mobile store manager says miss guided me, he is not told me right service center address, after 15 days i'll got the redington service center adderss n i visit those address the redington executive says this mobile imei no. is invalid, and then i visit airtel blackberry service center executive also said no. i can't halp then i called up blackberry call center ( 18004253720 ) executive said this is invalid imei no. ( 355931036682257 ) now i have the only option is u, i want a powerfull action in ur side other wise i will go consumer court, and now i don't want 2 repair my mobile i wont ( doa or replacement ) this is last chance for you that's it !
I M TOTALY DISSATISFIED WITH UR SERVICES THIS IS VERY BAD...

sujit yadav
pune(m.h)

Comments

misss gide - Mobile Store

my name is Jay Prakash Shaw,
contect no. 9681667978
dear sir , few months ago i bought a nokia 3120 h/s from mobile store howrah maidan(westbangal) centre ........ my experience was not so good becs i bought h/s with datacable(extra charge) ... data cable cost was around rs 600 ) on that time i was busy so unable to check on the spot .... after few week when i check i got that data cable not connected with the h/s .when i infom to the store ,,,,, they reply we can't do any thing .......i m not blem any ane ... but i reqs u plz look this matter becs this things hamper the reputataion of the company ......
N May 4, 2012 by
ineedhelp blackberry curve  - Sikkim, India

bad product - blackberry curve

I had purchased a 3g enabled blackberry handset, blackberry curve, But I m unable to connect to 3g services. After I contacted the dealer, and the solution could not be solved, I was asked to surrender my mobile to be sent to the service center. But since it has not been even a week, I would rather opt for a new handset or refund than sending my handset to the service centre.

Complaint category Category: Mobile Handsets