The Mobile Store - EMI Issue

desaijai09 on Jan 3, 2013
I have purchased Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite, white from www.themobilestore.in, and i have ordered it on 6th months EMI based.

Issue i am facing is, because of some problem in between The Mobile Store & Credit Card Company(SBI), amount of mobile has not comverted into EMI from their side.

I called to The Mobile Store Customer Care for help to convert that amount into EMI, i am following regarding same complaint from last 20 days, and no solution from their(The Mobile Store) side. If it will not get converted today, by tomorrow i have to pay whole amount of mobile to Credit Card company which i am not able to do.

So kindly help me out for this issue.

I have attached whole E-Mail conversation Image file, please help me out.

Comments

ANUJ SINGH YADAV The Mobile Store  - India

NON PAYMENT OF SALARY - The Mobile Store

I M ANUJ SINGH YADAV A FORMER WORKER OF THE MOBILE STORE, KAPOORTHALA, LUCKNOW,U.P. MY SAP I.D WAS 20024933.I HAVE WORKED FOR MOBILE STORE FOR COMPLETE 8 MONTHS WITH MY FULL HONESTY AND HARD WORK AND AS A REWARD OF THIS INSTEAD OF GETTING ANY REWARD OR MOTIVATION I EVEN DIDN'T GOT MY ONE MONTHS SALARY. I EVEN GIVEN PRIOR NOTICE TO MY H.R MISS. NANDITA SHASTRI THAT DUE TO SOME PERSONAL PROBLEMS I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTNUE MY DUTIES SO KINDLY ARRANGE ANY SUBSTITUTE ON MY PLACE. THEN AFTER GIVEN PRIOR NOTICE I WORKED MY FULL SHIFT FOR WHOLE MONTH OF JULY. AND AS WE GET SALARY ON 8th NEXT MONTH THAT MEANS ON 8th AUG, BUT I DIDN'T GOT MY SALARY. THEN I ASKED MY H.R THEN KEEP ON TELLING ME AS N.O.C WILL COME U WILL GET IT. BUT ITS NOW BEING 4 MONTHS I DIDN'T ANY REPLY FROM HER SIDE. NOW SHE IS SAYING IF U LEAVE YR JOB U HAVE TO PAY I MONTH SALARY TO COMPANY. I REQUESTED HER PLZ MAAM DO SOMETHING I M IN PROBLEM I NEED MY SALARY, BUT NOW THEY DO NOY GIVE ANY REPLY.............
N Jan 13, 2012 by
paras3113 The Mobile Store  - Pune, Maharashtra, India

did not convert the paid amount to EMI - Big Mobile (samsung mobile shoppee)

I have Buyed a Samsung Galaxy S mobile costing 18000 INR from the shop and made the payment through credit card it was promised by shopowner that the payment will be converted to 9 EMI 's and he charged me with processing fee too but that did'nt happened when i reached the shopkeeper with the complaint he said he will get it done but nthing happend i paid my bill of credit card as per my EMI now i have been charged RS 600 when i reached owner again and told him about it he simply told that he will now contact and see if it can be done now and intrest i have to pay ..... Please help me out i told him that i will even complain in consumer forum about this he is not bothered about it he simply said " thik hai kar lo complain "
N Jan 3, 2013 by
The Mobile Store Customer Care

We tried contacting you on the number provided by you while placing the order but were not able to connect with you.

Would like to inform you that your complaint is already forwarded to the concerned team and we would get back to you as soon as we get any further updates on the same.

We regret any inconvenience that your experience has caused you. We are in the process of addressing your concern.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

For any further assistance you may call The Mobile Store Customer Service toll-free number 1800 -209 -6363 or write in to mobicares@mytms.in. You can also visit our website www.themobilestore.in for more information.

Regard's

The Mobile Store team.
Customer First – Always!
N Jan 3, 2013 by

Dear Mr. Desai,

we've been calling you on the contact number you've provided. (9741588935, Not Reachable)

Would request you to provide an alternate contact number.

The mobileStore Team- Customer Service
desaijai09

Do contact me on this number

07204920059
or
desaijai09

I want result today or else i can go to Customer Court also, so better solve this issue today itself.

I do not want to listen any excuses like "We have forwarded your complaint to concern department" and all.

Dear Mr. Desai,

We've been trying to reach you on your alternate contact no(s).

However, we found you're unable to receive our calls.

we'll call & post you within next hour for more status update.

The MobileStore Team - Customer Service
desaijai09

Yes i was in meeting, now i am on call with your one Customer Care Executive.

He is checking details, and please do not send me same lines "We wish to inform you that, we are coordinating with our concern department to get your query resolved."

I want result today, i want amount to be converted into EMI.

This is my last and final call to The Mobile Store.

Now i am not going to call to The Mobile Store Customer Care.

Dear Mr. Desai,

As discussed with you moments ago,

We wish to inform you that, incase your bank levy any type of charge(i.e. Penalty, late fees & Etc) would be reimbursed from to your card.

The MobileStore Team - Customer Service
desaijai09

Please do mail me this thing on my mail id.
N Mar 12, 2013 by
PRINCEOFDELHI

Now i am facing the same problem.

I purchase mobile from mobilestore worth rs. 7490 on 27.02.2013 through SBI credit card online 09 month EMI payment method

Today after 15 days i login to my credit card site & i found that this money is still not converted to EMI.

My order no for shopping was 3110342355918.

I call to customer care at mobile store & they give me complaint number - msco10013405.

I have all printscreen from mobile store i made the payment through online payment & also 0% EMI offer detail available at site.

With regards