The Principal, Fatima High School, Vidyavihar, Mumbai — Corporal Punishment to students & demanding money without issuing receipt from parents & students
Sir / Madam,
Do you know of any investigative journalist who can expose the malpractice, corruption & dictatorial style of functioning at Fatima High School, Vidyavihar by the school management run by the capuchin priests.
I give you a summary of the malpractice happenings.
- Corporal Punishment is openly practiced frequently by the teachers & the school authorities viz; the Principal & the Vice Principal who are very arrogant & dictators
- The Principal collects money in the form of fine for trivial matters with no receipt
- To pay the salary to Primary Teachers, the Principal has collected money from the students of secondary section without any receipt & makes it compulsory
- Sends the students home if found coming late without giving the student a chance for explanation
- A don't care attitude for the students & the parents
- Does not send the minutes of the matter discussed in the PTA meetings to the parents
- Has sent unsigned, unjustified & baseless circulars to the parents with a request to be signed & returned, making it compulsory confirming the hitler style of functioning
Our daughter has been a victim in this school & when approached to the authorities, they crudely confirm their don't care attitude by saying, "We don't care, do what you want".
We have tried to keep our cool for a very long time, but matters are turning bad to worse. We have also intimated the Principal's superiors viz; the Provincial & His Eminence Cardinal Oswald Gracias, Archbishop of Bombay who is incidentaly the President of ABE. (Archdiocese Board of Education).
Now we feel helpless since no action is being taken & the authorities are functioning as if it is no body's business & no one can touch them.
Therefore, if you can help in this matter, it would be a great favor to me & my family as we have been undergoing mental stress due to the atrocities & problems faced by our child in the school.
We would humbly request you to give us the contact details of any of good investigative journalist who will pursue this matter intently & do the necessary enquiry & investigations from their part so that they are confirmed of the truth in the case.
We have copies of the email content which I can forward to you if you revert back & let me know if it is possible for you to help me in this matter.
We as helpless parents now look forward to your help & reply via return sms, mobile or email.
Also please do mail us your contact number to get in touch with you.
With best regards,
|19 Comments Updated:||Share0 Tweet0 Share0|
Post your Comment
Add Company Information
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail