The Times of India - Subscription Schemes

Vishu Sharma
Can any one describe me the subscription scheme on times of india news paper, Will it be given by dealer or somewhere else, our dealer didn't tell us about this scheme. How can i avail this scheme ?

Vishu

Comments

How can I subscribe Times of India ? What are the schemes?

I stayed in many big cities of India since I was working in defense.So far I had never found that anybody is charging any delivery charges for delivering the news papers. After arriving in Pune, I am asked to pay Rs 10/ delivery charge for delivering your news papers every month.

At present, I am staying on the following address-
Flat No. A3/A-501,
Siddhivinayak Ginger Society,
Pimple Saudagar,
Pune - 411027

I would like to know whether this type of charges are in authorized way or it is totally unauthorized?

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Sachchidanand Singh

I stay at address given below :
M.K.Towers,
Flat # 6C,
301 Prince Anwar Shah Road,
Kolkata - 700 045

I would like to know the prevailing schemes for subscribing Times of India Newspaper in my city for 6-months / 1-year period. I would like to switch over from The Telegraph to Times of India with effect from1st April 2009. Awaiting your fast response please.

I want to subscribe to Time Of India please let me know how should i go about it.
I m staying in Mumbai.

I stay in:
Kendriya Vihar,
Sector 82, Noida

I learned from someone that there is a discount scheme running in case we subscribe to both Times of India & Navbharat times. But when I ask my newspaper guy he says that you have to contact agency to avail the scheme. Can somebody help me understand as what is the scheme and whom should I approach for the same. I am paying Rs. 215 per month for both the newspaper.

Aseem Saxena

I m staying in Delhi.

i am staying at andheri west, jp raod, indian oil nagar. i want to what`are the annual subscreption charges

I m staying at Dadar(mumbai) newspaper is not delivering the newspaper at are place and i know that there is a yearly subscription scheme for the newspaper and our newspaper person is not giving to us and he is not delivering to us ontime from last 7 days.

Please look at this matter as soon as possible

Saurin Tana
9920650284 / 9869379708

Hi I stays at Chandannagar and on sunday i was looking for copy of Pune Mirror and for the same i went to a paper stall located at Sundarabai Marathe School run by Mr Bandu and person selling papers is [ Mr Salvi], he told if you want to buy Pune mirror you will have to but the whole Times of India and Punemirror costing Rs 7. As per my knowledge the TOI and Pune mirror is now two seperate papers.
if You need more details please contact me 9423213650.

This shoulnot happpen. please take strict action

Devendra

I would like to know the prevailing schemes for subscribing Times of India Newspaper in Pune city for 6-months / 1-year period. Awaiting your fast response please.

Thanks with Regards,
Satish Pawar
098227 64115
N Jul 7, 2011 by
narayan devaraj

i had paid the annual subscription for TOI (NAF 003492) and was getting the paper daily at Ramavaram Chennai. Since i had shifted my house to Ayyappanthangal i want to shift the subscription it to the new location. Before paying the amount i got it confirmed that the paper will be supplied to ayyappanthangal also. Kindly do the necessary or advise what is to be done.
N Devaraj
56/1, F1, Sneka Flats, Parasnath Nagar, SSD Oil mill road, Ayyappanthangal, chennai

D Jan 24, 2012 by
Rohit dhuria

I am Rohit Dhuria from khirki extnn. Malvia Nagar, New Delhi.I was using times of india newspaper, till last week.Actually we have asked for the delivery guy to tell us some scheme from last 6 months and they haven't told us yet.My no. is 9990994903.If you have any scheme then you can call me.
N Jun 2, 2013 by
Mathur krishnan

I wish to subscribe "TIMES OF INDIA" daily news paper for ONE Year to be delivered at my residence in Vidyaranyapura, Bangalore 560097.Can any one advise?
M.V.Gopalkrishnan
Bangalore
N Jun 17, 2013 by
anil kumar bejjanka

hi, I anil I heard about the one year scheme of TOI. but no one hawker has clear the details. one boy has took amount of rs.250/- per year but he fails to delivery. I wish to subscribe daily basis news paper for one year, kindly let me know the subscription details. my no.9985986216.

regards,
Anil Kumar B.
Hyderabad.500013
N Jul 17, 2013 by
GDMM

Please provide me an form for your scheme for nav bharat times of Rs. 50/- to be launch in lucknow from Ist. August 2013. because i am unable to get it from hawker.

Thanks with regards