Thyrocare Pathology - Irregularities by Thyrocare pathology lab.

amitaks2 on Sep 21, 2012
Hi All,

This is regarding irregularities that I had faced at Thyrocare pathology lab.

On 12-sept-12 I visited Thyrocare center in sector 47 noida for some blood test and a service charge I paid 600/- to Mr. Gulati there. I asked him about the receipt for the same. He refused to pay the same. Then I asked the head office for the same multiple times to give me the receipt , there was no one to provide me the same. Even then I drop a mail to senior officers/MD/CEO regarding the illegalities being done with the customers.
For the customer if he is not receiving any receipt for the money he paid, so that mean there is something fishy behind the scene or something illegalities that are being done in a very large scale or (May be if this is the case)something not paying the exact tax to the Indian Govt. or maybe something else like many Orgn. do the same to save their tax. But yes defiantly there is something behind the scene .On further investigating on this issue and based on conversation with some Thyrocare employee, they also agree on same.

Initially, I was thinking that senior officer will take my issue very seriously, But I was wrong. I received a call from 09320404422 on Friday ‘14 by CEO Mr. Velumani . He started shouting on me over the phone and scolded me on writing mail and pointing out their mistakes in the policy. Even he was also not interested with my issue , He just ignored me and used abusive words over the phone. That was very hurting to me. He was in a mood to listen me any word just called me to scold me. My question with him weather I am kid or his son?? Obviously in this a professional world everyone have to pay for his roles/responsibility ,And now I have strong believe that Neither Thyrocare nor in employee to whom I had telecon are worth to be trust. There is some more about the reports that I received, But I do not want to be mentioned here.

As my experience with Thyrocare was very pathetic , So I would request you all to be aware of these issues before having some appointed with them and make sure you are not the next victim like me. Till now I have not received my bill for the money I paid even after escalating to senior managements peoples. Not you guys are much intelligent to understand what is going behind the scene.

Income Tax department please find the real issue if this is the case !!!!

-Amit
@9891090264
Complaint comments 0 Comments

Thyrocare Pathology - Irregularities by Thyrocare pathology lab.