TI Cycles India/ Hercules Cycle Act 106 - Hercules Cycle Frame broke down

Bikeszone:
Bangalore bikers club

I bought Hercules Ryder Act 106 in Jan 2009 and have used it for 4800Km as
daily commute to office.
Yesterday while coming back from office,nobody can image what happended to
me
"FRAME BROKE DOWN" , Ya u read it right 'FRAME Of HERCULES 'UPPER MODEL' 106
BROKE DOWN'
No accident no Adventure, NO BMX tricks and frame broke down from the
bottom!!!

It was just a normal speed breaker that i crossed hardly at 10Km/hr!!
SO this crack in Frame was building right under my as* ever since i bought
this crap and i couldn't notice it! Frame is RUSTED from Inside!!!!

Did is invest 11k on Hercules to put my life in danger within one yr???
Now i really regret saving some penny and not going to Trek/Merida , atleast
i won't expect a FRAME to BREAK DOWN within a yr/4800Km of basic cycling!!!

Condition wise, i keep the bike "inside" by room(away from any rain, dust
etc) and maintain it monthly twice.
Even tough frame is under warranty , WHO CARES!!! I don't want to throw away
my life riding a BROKEN FRAME HERCULES PRODUCT.
I am approaching RR Cycles with official complain and will make sure matter
is not suppressed by any means .
People should know what they are buying and they should be willing to invest
more to buy better manufactures for the sake of their Safety
Lesson for life to me.
Have a view of HERCULES BROKE FRAME and be aware.

Pranav Tewari
www.Pranaving.com
+91-9986006897

Hercules Cycle Frame broke down Hercules Cycle Frame broke down

Comments

It is used very rear case yesterday 04/01/2010 i gone to the dealear for facing problem of cycle frame out due to when we press pedel right side the knee iner side touch the frame. so it feel very problamatic. In this connection the dealer said that the freme is OUT so it goses in company for replacement .

I cant understand the new one cycle if we purchased it having problem how it comes from the co.with several insepction.

kindly replace the same for urgent. then i will satisfaied.
DINESH RAWAT
#269 BLOCK-18 DDA FLATS SEC-5
DR. AMBEDKER NAGAR
NEW DELHI-110062
MOBILE NO.09810143131
din4dr@gmail.com

I had purchased a bicyle from 89 A, Cycle Market, Phase-1, Jhandewalan, New Delhi-110055 vide book no 111, invoice no. 9441 dated 17/12/2009, model HERCULES ATOM 6 speed RED 26" s.no. GNM55724

kindly replace the same for urgent. then i will satisfaied.
DINESH RAWAT
#269 BLOCK-18 DDA FLATS SEC-5
DR. AMBEDKER NAGAR
NEW DELHI-110062
MOBILE NO.09810143131
din4dr@gmail.com

let me give you some advise!
HERCULES has much better quality than Hero or any other brand !
and the proof shows that India's largest cycle manufacturer TI, has to go through many test before releasing their product! I own the same cycle as yours! iv'e done more kilometers as well ! Your problem is that you don't know how to maintain your cycle!
So don't blame that company for your fault!
mranal

maine ek BSA toonj cycle pradhan sales etawah se kharidi
jiska chimta toot gaya hai, apse request hai ki jald hi chimta pradhan sales etawah pe pahuncha dein
prarthi mranal tiwari
N Mar 8, 2011 by
vjmadankar

It is to inform you that I have purchased Hercules Duatron from M/S. S.Meera Fitness and Mkt.Co.
Shop No.1, Satyaguru Appt., Majuragate, Surat. Ph.No.0261-3040701 on dated 26 Dec.2010.
As the main wheel has got out of alignment and making great noise during cycling.
I have called the dealer Mr.Anupbhai and his assistant but after several false
promises he did not comply the matter.
It is requested to take an early action from your end, otherwise I will take the legal action
for the same.

Thanking you,

V.B.MADANKAR

N Jun 20, 2011 by
Dhruv Sharma_20

Honorable Manager,
It is to inform you that i had purchased a new Hercules rodeo A-100 on 29th july 2010.It has tonnes of problems till date.There is a problem in gear, shock absorbers, each n every thing.I have spend nearly3500 rupees for it and still its not gettin fine. I dont want u to replace it bt just pls send ur employee n please repair it because it is not posible for me to go and pay for repairing every day.The place from where i took the cycle is also now not able to fix my problems.
My Adress is given below,
B/403, Green woods, Chicku Wadi, Link Road, Borivli[west], Mumbai-92.
Dhruv Suresh Sharma,
contact nomber-8097424165
N Jul 24, 2012 by
s_visu1965

I have bought a Montra Jazz A from Balaji Cycle World Kodambakkam, 3 Months (26/04/2012) back, although i am happy with the purchase i have certain grievances that need to be highlighted to you and also any reply or updates on the same shall be highly appreciated.

My rear tire spokes seem to be giving way quite often and i fail to reason why this should be happening at all.
In the past three months i have had to replace spokes on three different occasions which is more than they need to as they seem to be randomly breaking/ snapping.
The first time it was 1 Spoke
2. 2 Spokes
3. 1 Spoke
Kindly note this is of the back tire only, it is rather unusual that they keep breaking and every time i rectify it at Balaji Cycle world it just seems to be getting worse.

I ride only on tarmac roads and have not done any kind of off road cycling yet.
Kindly let me know what may be the reason for this happening as i have a feeling i have to spend more time at the shop repairing the spokes than riding the bike.

regards
suresh
s_visu@hotmail.com
A Aug 5, 2012 by
nimishg

I agree with Mr. V.B.MADANKAR

I had also purchased Hercules Duatron from Dadu Bicycles Jhandewala Cycle market Delhi vide Bill no D/2/2PW Tin no 0928910293 and it started giving trouble with in one month from purchase ( purchase date 4th Mar 2012). After lot of chase with dealer and company finally they mechanic came to repair but with in a week again same problem ( makes a lot of noise and nuts of the main handle bar gone loose, wheel alignment also seems a problem).
Once again long chase with dealer and company... I suppose...

Lt col Nimish Gupta
g.nimish@gmail.com
D Dec 28, 2012 by
harmeets

This is in regards to the product of BSA, elliptical trainer Duatron CX 003 which I bought from “Shanker lal & Sons (Delhi) on 8-12-12.
It is not more than 20 days that the product has started malfunctioning and is not in the shape for further use, I got my complaint registered
with the shop (Mr. Shanker lal himself) last week on Monday and he assured me that someone from BSA will attend the product complaint immediately.

I have been following up on the issue with the shop and he confirmed that the complaint has been locked with BSA, then he provided me the number of Ms.Nisha ( 0120-4332278), I even spoke to her last Thursday and She also assured me that the service engineer will get back to me by tomorrow. i.e. Saturday but till today there is no news about anyone. The provided number Of Ms. Nisha too is going unanswered, this un-contact ability has been confirmed by the shop also.

I have also left my credentials on your website but from there has been no response. Would request you to please look into the matter and revert asap.
N Apr 9, 2013 by
Abbas Ali

i bought a hercules bicycle NA ASP18080 dustrider from lamba and company at laxminagar delhi on 06/01/2013. from the date of purchase the bicycle is not running smooth. i have visited many times to the shop but the problem remains as it was.
will you please do something

TI Cycles India/ Hercules Cycle Act 106 - Hercules Cycle Frame broke down