TIN NSDL - PAN Card - PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

M. E. ARSIWALA
Respected Madam/Sir,

This is to inform you that we have applied for the three PAN cards 2 months before, out of which we have received only 1 pan card the details of which are as under -

ack. no. 071880500700455
PAN NO. :ATYPR1358R -
which has been received on 11th Feb.

But out of three PAN cards applied, till today we have not received 2 PAN CARDS the details of which are as under :
Ack. No. 071880500700444 AND
Ack. No. 071880500700466.

Please do the needful, for which we will be highly thankful.

Thanking You,

Yours truly.

Comments

N Dec 20, 2013 by
ravalmukesh

Best Review
MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO. IS 881010211859352. Poor Call center service of Tin-NSDL. One Executive said to me Your Documents have mistake. so You should applied new. I have applied new application and again Pay Rs. 96.00 via debit card. Then Second Executive said it is not necessary for that. Only send your Documents as per PAN Application. & Then i have submitted my all documents. though Executive said Mistake. I have many times call to him. But not proper answer.

Pan Card - NSDL-PAN

PIO Card issued by Indian Government agency in the foreign country of residence of the subject-has country of birth and the current address of residence .Why on earth one should need any further proof of genuineness needed.The money is cashed by NSDL-PAN(they also have current NRE bank account,passport copy for current immigration status,drivers licence with address of residence and Rs 717 check already cashed).What is the hold up?

Patiently waiting

Pinaki Sett

not getting pan card - NSDL

dear sir,
i have applied for the pan card on 6thdec 2007 and till date i have not received my pan card. every week i make complain at customer care of nsdl.every time they told me you can get after five days. but still problem is same. my acknowledge no i s 881020103079686. if u can do any help,plesae do it for me.

Acknowledgment Number : 881020103079686
Name : SANDEEP KUMAR
Category : Individual
Status :

Your PAN card has been delivered on 06-Feb-2008 by Overnite Express Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. 0630096237, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AYAPK1221H

not receiving pan card - own

i had not recieve my pancard, i had applied in november 2007, my pan card app no is03138648, my pancard no is ARKPM 3256C(SHOWN IN WEB SITE), but i didnt get till now, please kindly send my pancard as early as possible

PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED. - NSDL

i applied for the pan card (acknowledgment no: 881020103453932) online and also submitted the papers which also received them on the 28th of Feb 2008. i haven't received my PAN card as yet and the website just says that it is under process at NSDL. i don't see what is being processed for so long.

Srikanth Dasari

Pan card not delivered to me - Pan card

Dear sir/madem

PAN CARD NOT YET RECEIVED EVEN AFTER REPEATED REQUESTS & FOLLOWUP !
EVEN AFTER REPEATERD PROMPTING & FOLLOWUPS WITH THE UTSIL ( HYDERABAD ), I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD YET.

THE PAN ENQUIRY ON THE UTSIL SITE SHOWS THAT PAN CARD HAS BEEN ISSUED TO ME .

BUT I AM YET TO RECEIVE MY PAN CARD.

NO BODY KNOWS WHAT KEEPS THE USELESS GOVT. OFFICIALS SO BUSY OR ENGAGED, THAT THE SIMPLY FORGET THE VERY PURPOSE THEY ARE PAYED FOR !

JUST HAVE A LOOK AT MY CORRESPONDENCE WITH UTSIL ( INCLUDING IT'S TOP MANAGERS ), REGARDING MY PAN CARD .

U CAN GET AN IDEA OF HOW CORRECT I AM.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````
THE FOLLOWING S ARE THE CORRESPONDENCES
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
UTI Technology Services Limited
(a Government of India company)

PAN TRACKER

DESP DATE 24-JAN-2008
DESPATCH MODE BY POST

pan card not received - pan card not received last 3 month

dear sir
my old pan no is ACZPT2715L, i apply before 3 months and application no is 702771934 and coupon no is 023692042 so pls.. what i do ...

I have applied for PAN cards twice, but did not received yet. My PAN Nr. is "AMEPD7895E".
Plese give me information about how can I enquire about the delivery status of my PAN card. I am also not having the acknowledgment nr. of my application, with me now.

not received pan after 2 months - Pan card

i didnt receive my pan card i applied for it 2 months ago. my appln no 038601452, coupon no; 026006943, i applied in chennai branch uti .

have not received pan card - NSDL

sir i have not recieved my pan card till date i have already send u mail also and the letter also but my pan card has not came till date. hope u will send as soon as possbile.
PAN Number is BBFPK0272D

i fill up the form of pan card and submitted 29th january of 2008 from R.K.T collage of Ulhasnagar and my application serial No. is 035358847 and my processing coupon number is 023840953. I hope You will give me a pan card as soon as possible. please let me inform

PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED YET - ministry of railway newdelhi

I saw in your website that my pan card is dispatched from your side but i didnot received it kindly confirm it

thanks

Not received my courier having PAN CARD - Pan card

I have not received my courier containing PAN card sent through overnight express courier service. It was dispatched on 6th of Aug, 08(from Bangalore). I am waiting since last 8 days.

My Courier No. is 0637429857.

Please let me know about my PAN card status as soon as possible.

Dear sir/madem

PAN CARD NOT YET RECEIVED EVEN AFTER REPEATED REQUESTS & FOLLOWUP !

THE PAN ENQUIRY ON THE UTSIL SITE SHOWS THAT PAN CARD HAS BEEN ISSUED TO ME .

BUT I AM YET TO RECEIVE MY PAN CARD.

U CAN GET AN IDEA OF HOW CORRECT I AM.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````
THE FOLLOWING S ARE THE CORRESPONDENCES
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
UTI Technology Services Limited
(a Government of India company)

PAN TRACKER

NOT RECEIVED NEW PAN SINCE 2 MONTHS - Pan card

I HAD APPLIED FOR NEW PAN ONLINE FROM NSDL WEBSITE. MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO. IS 881010103834534. I HAVNT RECEIVED ANY REPLY FOR THE SAME SINCE 2 MONTHS.

I have applied for PAN cards, but did not received yet. My PAN Nr. is "AAOOPYB31M".

no status of pan no. - delhi call centers pvt. ltd

i have applied pan card on 20-8-08 Ack no. 037166634 & application no. 028439901 through Bajaj Capital.

Till Date have not received any status.

Kisndly provide me the satus at the earliest.

Vivek Sharma

I am not recieved my pan cards - Pan card

I hav not recieved my pan cards yet My coupan no.is 027721297 i Am apply in july last week my problem is Date of Birth And my Signature is not match

Pan Card not issue yet - NSDL

Sir/ Madam,
PLease allot me Pan number as soon as possible i had applied Pan Card . on 13 sep 2008 still i didnt alloted pan number yet.
i sent you relevent documents and cheque as per instruction given by you
please give me issue me pan number urgently,
Acknowledgement no - 050550200206085