TIN NSDL - PAN Card - PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

M. E. ARSIWALA
Respected Madam/Sir,

This is to inform you that we have applied for the three PAN cards 2 months before, out of which we have received only 1 pan card the details of which are as under -

ack. no. 071880500700455
PAN NO. :ATYPR1358R -
which has been received on 11th Feb.

But out of three PAN cards applied, till today we have not received 2 PAN CARDS the details of which are as under :
Ack. No. 071880500700444 AND
Ack. No. 071880500700466.

Please do the needful, for which we will be highly thankful.

Thanking You,

Yours truly.

Comments

pan card applied two year & 8 month before but not delivered. - PAN Card.

I manoj kumar bansal applied for pan card on 20.01.2006 on uti counter preet vihar delhi ( code no-4 DLA 115 ) MY APPLICATION NO- 011947950 & coupon no.012763211. i check the status on cos.site, this pan card is undelivered and lying in delhi rajendera place delhi my address is very easy & correct pls delivered my pan card immediately uti has alloted me pan no-AKCPB6303P.

Sir, I hav lost my pan card and don not know the pan number even.How can I get the same? Plz help me out?

not received pan card - nsld

dear sir
i have applied for change of name, i have received message from nsld by my mobile " my requist has been considered made changes as per requist made by me u will receive pan card shortely, but i have not yet received . so pls.give information what happened my pan card .

not received - NSDL-PAN

My pan card ack no is 050140100733760 In SMS ihey mentioned pan card noCAHP55061
but i am not received till and when i enquire abour status i got message of consignee
not available . but i am at home only
any how please sent back it immediatley to the samw address what i wrote in application as i needed it urgently
Mili singha

not receiving pan - NSDL

respected sir, ihardly request to send my pancard
Giriraj

pan not received - Pan Details

hi all

I recenlt applied for reprint of my pan data.But ireall dont know why the govt ppl are lazy to not issue me the pancards.i have been receiving mails stating requesting all kind of proof.I have given them all proofs i have

passport
voters id
rationcard
sale deed
telephone bills
driving lisecen

But those useless lazzy dumbs doesnt know what to do.They keep on asking me for same things again and again.

Well i really dont know y our govt bodies r like this

pan card not received - NSDL/PAN Card

respected sir I Sarabjit Singh S/o S. Bahadhur Singh resident of V.P.O Kheri Kalan tehsil Dhuri Distt.Sangrur-148025 .my d.o.b. 08.08.1974 and my pan no. BQLPS7458A pls take the necesarry action regarding the same. and dispatch my pan card at above said address.

yours faithfully
Sarabjit Singh,
mob.98157-02809

pan card not receive tilldate - tin.tin.nsdl

myself mawa ram dewa ram has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been forwarded by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 18-November-2008 by courier vide airway bill no. 2689471820, .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;

1- hari chamber

DATE OF RECEIPT : 08/09/2008
COUPON NO: 011485373
APPLICATION FORM 49A BEARING APPLICATION SR.NO. 013198913
THEOUGH UTI ISL

i have been alloted my PAN NO i.e, AKYPJ6264B but have not received the PAN card yet. it is about four weeks

Pan Card Not Received - Pan Card Not Received - NSDL

Till Dated Pan Card Not Received

Your PAN Application Status

Acknowledgment Number : 030130100657904
Name : YUVARAJ SHANTARAM THAKAR
Category : Individual
Status : Your PAN card was returned undelivered to NSDL. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is 'Consignee was not available'. The same has been re-dispatched by post on 09-Oct-2006 at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AFBPT3425N

PAN card will be despatched only to the communication address provided in your PAN application. *Wherever the Representative Assessee (RA) details (item no.14 in Form 49A) are mentioned in the application, PAN Card will be despatched to the RA's address.
If your communication address has changed, please submit a 'Request for New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN data' form so that the Income Tax Department's database is updated with your current address.
Written communication from the Income Tax Department will be directed to the communication address recorded against your PAN. So to avoid any inconveniences in future, please ensure that your communication address is up-to-date in the Income Tax Department's database

PAN NOT RECD. - NSDL

PAN CARD NO. AWBPM4504G NOT RECD. BUT NOT SITE IT IS STATING THAT THE PAN CARD HAD BEEN DELIVERED AT THE ADDRESS OF COMMUNICATION. BILL NO. 2681606631

NITIN KUMAR MEHROL
MEERUT

pancard not received - NSDL

NAME : BHARAT KUMAR KESHRI
FATHER'S NAME : KAMTA PRASAD KESHRI
APPLICATION NO:010120200642182
DATE :01.09.08
PAN NO. : AARPK9671Q

Pan No. wrongly shown in application form AARPK96710 instead of AARPK9671Q due to clerical error
so you are requested please amend as above and send us pan card as earliest & do the needful.

I didn't recieved the pan card till now but what the problem I don't know So pls suggest me what I have to do.

Mr. Prabir Ghosh
Contact no--- +91 9874194119

not received for pan card - NSDL

my acknowledgement no. 060930200800276, submit on 26.11.2008 at bhikaji cama place, new delhi-66. til today not received the pan card.
thanks
babita gupta

Pan Card not received - NSDL

I have send across my filled up PAN application a long time back, still i haven't received my PAN card yet, but the status of the PAN card when logged in to the NSDL website is shown as dispatched on 17 November 2008.
My PAN number thats been issued is AKVPC8031G. Kindly do the needful at the earliest, so that i can finishoff my remaining formailities.

With regards
Mukesh Choudhary

we had sent your complaint form through professional courier on dated 29.11.08 of docket no.ssd4050482 but till yet up to date 14.01.09 of pan card of pan no.ADLPL5269N is not recieved so please I request you to give my pan card to postal address given in form, this for your referance & necessary action

I have applied for Pan Card from NSDL vide Acknowledgement no.011170200172530. Website of the company shows that My Pan No. is BDOPK9151L and send my Pan Card Throw Post, But I have not recieved Pan Card till today.

dear sir,

i am very sorry to inform you that i have lost my vallet which was in my pan card also.
my pan card No. is AYXPK9041L.

so, i would like to know can i get a new pan card which same no. and what will be charges

please help me out & please reply as soon as possible

PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED - SHREE GANESH ACCOUNTING

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD FROM YOUR SIDE. WE HAVE CHEQUE STATUS OF PAN
APPLICATION FROM NSDL. SO MY PAN CARD IS DILIVERD ON DT:- 20-01-2009. BY DTDC COURIER AND CARGO LIMITED. COURIER VIDE AIRWAY BILL NO.:- M39345309

I HAVE CONTACT YOUR A'BAD OFFICE PH.NO.26579524, 26577020
BUT PAN CARD IS RETURE YOUR BOMBAY OFFICE
SO I HAVE CONTACT YOUR BOMBAY OFFICE (PH.NO.022-30803399-51-21-68)
I HAVE MANEY TIMES SPEACK TO MIS.GITABEN & BIJALBEN AND MANEY PERSON BUT I HAVE NOT PROPERLY REPLY IN YOUR BOMBAY OFFICE

SO PLEASE HELP ME