TM-GupShup - stop sms

gsinghsoni
pls stop sms my no-9453480807 . in all tm-gupshup. and tm-anangram.and others tm-

Comments

i dont want anymore messege

To,
TM-GupShup Service
i am vijay kumar I have tried to deactivate from the tm gupshup, but still i m getting the messages every day. it is a big mental anguish for me to delete those messages every hour even in the middle of the night ... pls stop it ... my no is 9416438240 i m from Panipat (Haryana) ... thanking you
Vijay Kumar,

Pls deactivate me in TA gupshup & TM gupshup. My Mobile No:9924588023
tkneogi

STOP SENDING MSG TO 9433077865

STOP SENDING MESSAGES TO 9899887714

I am from HYDERABAD (Andhra Predesh state). I complained two times before this even though i am getting the sms from TD_Gupshup / TA_Gupshup. Who given this number i dont know and this phone number belongs to a firm. I am tired and frustrated of TA gupshup, Td gupship and TM gupshup messaging me and distrubing me in middle of the night or work. I will be happy if i am deactivated. pls deactivate me. My mobile no is 09701230667.

hi i am from karimnagar {andhra pradesh} i want to deactivate the free service TD gupshup this service was disturbing me at night day and afternoon ... and i was bored so pls deactivate this service my number is 9949852251 and i am airtel user pls send me how to deactivate this service
my email id is sultan_dx09@rediffmail.com plz replay me soon on this id...

thnks

I am from BHARUCH GUJARAT I complained two FOUR time before this even though i am getting the sms from TD_Gupshup / TA_Gupshup. Who given this number i dont know. I am tired and frustrated of TA gupshup, Td gupship and TM gupshup messaging me and distrubing me in middle of the night or work. I will be happy if i am deactivated. pls deactivate me. My mobile no is 09898635013.

M J Dave

TD-GUPSHUP...goodcall: person send even at 01:00am or 3:30am this is not fair
so please stop all this nonsense on my mob number 09898635013

M J Dave

Pls deactivate me in TA gupshup & TM gupshup and other unwanted sms

Please do the needfull

My Mobile No:9892513834
TM_SMS

For Deactivate, Type 'Unsubscribe' and send it to 9158458991/9823267203.

TD-SMSGUPSHUP, TA-SMSGUPSHUP
PLZ...STOP SENDING MESSAGES TO 9922004004

STOP SENDING MESSAGES TO 9979034321

love is life
N Jan 15, 2011 by
bhupeshb

am getting messages from tm gupshup on daily basis but now i want to deactivate this service so please do need full for me. the messages are coming on my no. +91 9209203980 thanking you.

warm regards

vishal143

pls stop my tm-gupshup msgggggg my no 09423851012
N Jul 16, 2011 by
n0maqx

I AM FED UP OF THIS SMS I DONT FIND IT USEFUL, PLEASE I WANT TO STOP THIS, ITS SO ANNOYING.MY NO IS 9612137716

TM-GupShup - stop sms