TM-PRIZE - FOR CLAIM MONEY PRIZE

HARI BANDHU MAHARANA
Sir, I have recieved an sms from TM-PRIZE that my mobile no has won 5, 000, 000 EURO IN UK. in on going Int'l MOBILE No. draw in UK. It also informed that inorder to claim email to claim30@live.com or call to +447024036858.

Comments

i have received the message from ta-btcoms that ur mobile no. has won$1millionin 2009 .is it true.if yes could u please tell me how to claim this money?????

hello my name is suhail parveez ahmed iam a buisnce man

sir i receved your sms i milion doller tm priz date 22 11 2009 morning at 9am my mobil number 9845717494

hi
i m altaf
dear sir,
I have recieved an sms from TM-PRIZE that my mobile no has won $500, 000 in 2009 int'l phone no draw in UK.It also informed that to claim email your name/mobile no to, claim30@live.com and call 447024036858.
please inform me that is this sms is true or not is any draw exists with that name. please inform me as early as possible.

I had got a message from TM-BT coms that i had won $ 1million and i wanted to know about this information
my mobile number 9855222283
Rihista

Sir, today i received a msg from TM-PRIZE that i hav won 250, 000.00GBP in (SHELL) Int'l mobile draw... i just want a configuration whether this msg is true or false... please inform me as soon as possible... my mobile number is +919986408776

Sir, I have recieved an sms from TM-BT COMS that my mobile no has won 1, 000, 000 USD in 2009 IN UK. in on going Int'l MOBILE No. draw in UK. It also informed that inorder to claim email to claim30@live.com

please inform me that is this sms is true.is any draw exists with that name.. please inform me as early as possible my full name is mulakh raj sharma, and no. is 9855204849 .

sir, i have recieved an SMS from TM-prize that my mobile no. has won 1 million USDin 2009 in mobile no. draw in UK it is also informed that inorder to claim email to claim30@live.com.
please inform me thatthe SMS is true. please inform me as soon as possible.

Sir, I have recieved an sms from TM-PRIZE that my mobile no has won $ 1million usd in 2009. On going Int'l MOBILE No. draw in UK. It also informed that inorder to claim email to claim30@live.com or call to +43820956182.

Sir, I have recieved an sms from TM-BT COMS that my mobile no has won $ 1million USD in 2009 IN UK. in on going Int'l MOBILE No. draw in UK. It also informed that inorder to claim email to rishi_upadhyay@upadhyay
please inform me that is this sms is true.is any draw exists with that name.. please inform me as early as possible my full name is Dilip Saxena, and no. is 942518811

Sir, I have recieved an sms from TM-BT COMS that my mobile no has won $ 1million USD in 2009 IN UK. in on going Int'l MOBILE No. draw in UK. It also informed that inorder to claim email to rishi_upadhyay@rediffmail

please inform me that is this sms is true.is any draw exists with that name.. please inform me as early as possible my full name is Dilip Saxena, and no. is 9826234543

please inform me that is this sms is true.is any draw exists with that name.. please inform me as early as possible my full name is Hrishikesh upadhyay and no. is 9826234543

hi im suraj i have recived an message from claim30@live.com $1million . How can i recive the money

Dear
i have received your message that my mobile (+919855211752) has won the prize of $ 1 million USD .
My Name is Parvesh Sikka, Email id parveshsikka@yahoo.com.mobile no.is +919855211752

HELLO SIR USEND ME MESSAGE URS MOBILE NO HAVE WIN 1 MILLION USD DOLLER SO U I WATING MY PRIZE MONEY

sir i recieved your sms on my cell from TM-BT COMS on 22-nov-09 9:21am and the sms is 'Congrats your mobile no has won $ 1 million USD in 2009 Mobile no draw in UK.I want to claim my prize money my mobile no is 00919855212662 and my e-mail is kellrandhawa@hotmail.com Please imform me at my e-mail.Thanks

I have received a message from TM BT COMS that congrats ur mobile no has won $1Milion USD in 2009 intl mobile no draw in UK.
My mobile no is .98256-53073 please inform me that this msg, OR draw is true .

I have received a message, date 22- Nav -2009 in time 09:43:13 your message..

Please inform me that is this sms is true.

My name : Sumit Bharatbhai Modi .
My Number :9825653073..