TM - TINNSDL (www.TINNSDL.com) - pan card not received

Rampada Acharya
A.Sir/Madam
With due respect to you, I am Rampada Acharya, Vill+P.O-Mirikpur, P.S-Tamluk, Dist-Purbamedinipur, Pin-721649 (W.B).I am apply for pan card last 10/03/09, but I give received sms on 13/03/09 and you have sms me that PAN alloted to you is AOTPA5928A.PAN Card will be dispatched shortly sms PAN 060980200035300(17/03/09).
But stillnow I am not received my pan card, please investigation that matter and send my pan card early as possiable.

Date: 24/04/09
Place: Kharagpur Rampada Acharya

Comments

Dear Sir/ Madam.

I Mr. Kai Ming Tan have received a mail from you giving my Pan No. AIWPT5463E, on May 7th 2009, & had also stated that I will be receiving the Pan Card in few days, but till now I have not received it.

Kindly let me know of the above as soon as possible.

Mr. Kai Ming Tan.

.Sir/Madam
With due respect to you, I am Yasheen Ahamad, Vill+P.O-Madhan, Distt.Mainpuri, Pin-205263 (U.P).I am apply for pan card last agust month 2008, but I have received ack no. 032430300046255 by sms through and I have recieved pan card no ANKPA786N by web side trough .I have send sms so recieved answer that PAN Card has been delivered on (11/09/08) by Espressit Logistics wordwideLtd . vide airway bill no 2681603982 at communication address..
But stillnow I am not received my pan card, please can you send present communicatin address Yasheen Ahamad c/o S.N Singh j - 239 II floor sector 22 noida (u.p) pls send my pan card early as possiable.

Date: 06/06/09
Place: NOIDA

Resp.Sir, i didn't received PAN CARD so pl. correct my RA if it would be wrong.Can yu give me ph.no. ot the courier there from yu despatch.I will be very thankful to yu.

Your Sincere.
Gursharan Singh Add: Bhuvan Verma
Sector-5, C-5/145,
Rohini, Delhi-110088

Resp.Sir,
My acknowledgment no. is 010390200431203.Yu delivered on 15 may 09. by express logistics worldwide
ltd. bill no. 2762644080.But i didn't received it.May be my add. would be wrong something. So pl. correct it & dispatch/send me again. I will be very thankful to yu. Pl. note my Add. Bhuvan Verma, Sector-5, C-5/145, Rohini, Delhi-110088.

Your Sincere.
Gursharan Singh.

Sir/Madam
With due respect to you, I am Shambhu kumar singh, Vill-Tirthcoul, P.O-Sandesh, Distt.Bhojpur, Pin-802164(Bihar).I am apply for pan card last April month 2009, I have received ack no. 021170200007390 by sms through and I have recieved pan card no CHBPS6939Qby sms.My PAN card returned due to communication address problems.
But stillnow I am not received my pan card, please can you send present communicatin address :---

Shambhu kumar singh

C/O 56 APO

Date: 09/06/09
Place: Jisalmer

Sir/Madam
With due respect to you, I am Sanjay Paditar, Vill-Rasuliya (gopal), P.O-pachalana, teh.nalkheda Distt.Shajapur, Pin-465230(M.P.).I am apply for pan card last year2008, I have received ack no. 073170100219790 by sms through and I have recieved pan card no..My PAN card returned due to communication address problems.

Sanjay Patidar
vill. Rasuliya(gopal), post, pachalana
teh, nalkheda, dist, shajapur(M.P.)

Date: 1162009
Place: indore

hallo sir, i allready had pan card(aidpj1539l)i just want change my name i gave prooe of new name
(rashan card, state goverment oder) but i does not get new pan card. i applyed 3weeks before.
please help me
BEERJ

Dear Sir / Madam
I Mr Prakash Gangude have still not received my pan card my pan card no : AROPG0138N.
when will i get my pan card please tell me.

Venerated Sir,
Received your message on my mobile no: 09816674517that discrepancy found in PAN No. vide ack. no. 061560100060782. Taht my old official address was either Rakesh Kumar Verma or Rakesh Kumar Postal Asstt. O/O The Superintendent Postal Store Depot Kasumpti Shimla-171009. I have lost my PAN Card have applied for issuing fresh PAN Card existing my above mentioned PAN No. Now my new official address is --Postal Asstt. O/O The Superintendent Post Offices Solan Division Saproon-173211. I request your goodself that please issue my PAN Card already existed PAN No. as per my application vide above mentioned acknowlegement no.

I shall be highly thankfull to you for this act of kindness please.

From:
Rakesh Kumar Verma

Venerated Sir/Madam,

I have already applied for issuing fresh PAN No. 2 weeks ago but still there is no response from your side, whether the same has been issued or not .

I request your goodself for issuing the same with immdeiate effect please.

From:-
Monika Verma
Solan-HP

Dear, Sir/Madam
With due respect to you I am Bitumoni Handique Konwar, Vill- Baulimaidam, P.o- Baulimaidam, Pin- 785685. I am apply for PAN card last 3rd April, 2009. I have received Ack No- 061030100297121 by SMS through and I have received PAN card no. My PAN card returned due to communication address problems.
But still now I am not received my PAN card, please can you send present communication address-
Bitumoni Handique Konwar
Baulimaidam Gaon.p-o - Baulimaidam.
Dist - Sivasagar(Assam)
Pin- 785685
Ph. No- 9678414503

Please send my PAN card early as possible.

Yours Faithfully

Date- 12.06.2009
Place- Sivasagar.

Dear, Sir/Madam
Bitumoni Handique Konwar
Baulimaidam Gaon.p-o - Baulimaidam.
Dist - Sivasagar(Assam)
Pin- 785685
Ph. No- 9678414503

Please send my PAN card early as possible.

Yours Faithfully

Date- 12.06.2009
Place- Sivasagar.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have already applied for issuing fresh PAN card.But I did not recieved my PAN card
So i request to you please that solve my problem.

ADARSH KUMAR
HARDOI U.P
Acknowledgement No 010080100616762

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have already applied for issuing fresh PAN card. I have received my ack.no-072920300120183 by SMS .But I did not recieved my PAN card.
So i request to you please solve my problem as early as possible.

Thanking You
Yours faithfully
Kaium Hai
77/4, Kabi Kirandhan Road,
P.O-Bhadrakali,
Dist-Hooghly(W.B),
Pin-712232.

Respected Sir/Madam,

So i request to you please solve my problem as early as possible.

Thanking You
Dist-Hooghly(W.B),
Pin-712232.

hai
sir
i have not received my pan card my pan an nu is 050720100450655 pan nu APGPA843 PLS SEND MY PAN CARD

Respact, Sir

I have not received my pan card my pan an nu is 050300100275950 pan nu ASAPB2822K PLS SEND MY PAN CARD

i am not recived my freinds Two pancard lost one month
A) MY ACKNOLEGMENT NO : 030390100336912
MY NAME : GIARUL HAQE MANDAL

PAN CARD NO : ARNPG3151A

B) NAME: RIYARUUL MONDAL
ACCKNOLEGMEN NO.030390100336901
PAN: ARQPR9525C

Thank you very much Alloted my PAN CARD, But i am not received of my my pan card, The Courier People Not Delivered, They People Send Back Yours Office in MUMBAI. Pleace sent the PAN Card at the same address, once again my address below

GAMMON INDIA LTD