TMC Karjat - Fraud Project
I want to draw the attention of authorities towards a project where hard earned money of atleast 3000 people is at stake. Name of this project in TMC (Tanaji Malusare City), Karjat. This project was launched in 2008 with lots of promises like MMRDA, Clean housing society, Infrastructure but even after 3 years and taking almost 50-60% money from the customers, there is no work at the site. After repetitive calls and visits to their corporate office at belapur, no reply is being given to the customers.
A few weeks back, Head of TMC Mr. Vishwanath Phalke gave us time and tired to solve our queries. He was very good and replied to almost all of our queries. Answers which we recieved were shocking and heart breaking for us because we could see our and other 3000 customers hard earned money being evaporated.
Following is the information provided by Mr. Vishwanath Phalke.
1. Project was launched in 2008 and it was said that MMRDA is a partner in the project but now MMRDA is no more in the project, but it is not informed to all the customers.
2. Company hasn't taken necessary approvals from the government like Environment clearance, MPCB clearance, Clearance from Karjat municipal corporation, Railways, Irrigation department etc.
3. There is a delay in the project because the main investors "Eredene Capital" has backed away from the project and one of the other investors has filed a case against the company, so company is trying to find a new investor.
4. more than 100 of its employees including MD and VP's and main people have left the company because it hasn't paid their salaries and other dues. those people are still waiting for their past salaries.
5. Company does not even have money to pay PF, Income tax and other duties to the government
6. Company has to vacate part of its office in belapur due to non payment of rent and other charges.
After hearing all this, we didnt knew what to do. whom to approach to recover our investments. we cannot come in open and fight. so we want the government to take action against this fraud copmany and make sure that we get our full money back with interest including registration and stamp duty charges.
through this medium i also want to wake other TMC customers to come together and take action against these frauds.
Calling for help
One of the TMC Customers
|48 Comments Updated:||
Post your Comment
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail