TNEB - EB BILL NOT UPDATED

cguha87
we are residing in PALLIKARANAI CHENNAI-600 100.
when we approached the EB office at MEDAVAKAM to pay the electricity bill, they are not accepting it. The reason given by them is that the bill is not updated in the computer. To update the bill we had to stand for more than 4 hours in the queue, even then they did not updated the bill. Hence we are unable to pay the bill even today 10-DEC-2008.
Is it necessary for a consumer to stand in one queue for updating and in another queue for paying the bill?
This is the working condition of MEDAVAKKAM TNEB.
KINDLY GIVE US ANY FAVOURABLE SOLUTION...

Comments

i am paid to EB bill submited and 15 days completed

my account Nos: 253:015:666, 253:015:667, 253:015:753

my payments are not updated
VGPAL

sir, I was also paid EB bill through online payment (NET) for only one month, then next I started paying manually to the EB office counter. In this connection I have made complaint to the Chairman, TNEB, in respose they have intimated that a temporarily failure in INTERNET loading during the month of December 2008. Now this month the same is working properly. Online payments are smoothly accepted now but only through AXIS and ICICI banks, not any other bank cards. If some other banks like SBI, IOB banks may connected for online payment for TNEB is highly apprieciated. (My meter no. is 579-004-102). Overall the TNEB work is appreciatable only.

sir

ia have gave complaint to tneb regarding excess amount paid the are saying that will refund the amount
shortly five month all ready pass what to do
N.Afsar

we are residing inAyapakkam CHENNAI-600 77.
Due to the non-update of EB bill, I am not able to pay the amount throguh online facility.please take the necessary actions for the same.

My E.B Connection No.55-131-1922 and 55-131-1431.Meter Reading not yet updated for making payment through Net Banking.Locattion Thirumullaivoyal, Chennai-62

My EB connection Nos.
0114100860 Meter Reading not available
01195021103 Meter Reading not available
01195021119 Meter Reading not available
09454002321 Meter Reading not available
the above meter reading not updated for making payment through net banking. Kindly up date in online.

This is to inform the general public that PZ CUSSONS INDUSTRY LONDON is undergoing a recruitment program. The recruitment will be based on emails from jobs sites like Timesjobs.com where qualified candidate will be contacted through email, and undergo our online interview.

Note that all employed (Non UK) candidate will be referred to our legal advisers to enable them procure their travel papers as soon as possible.

We wish you the best of luck.

D.Suresh, (EB Consumer No. 623-006-2072)

Sub: Accessing of Online payment for TNEB – Reg.

I wish to inform to you for accessing of online payment regarding. Last two payments very easily paid in the online payment or e-payment. This time I was suffering the payment in current payment, but I am using my username & password also same in the as per your registration. And I try to more time in your forgot username entries and getback in my e mail solution for your username & password but till I can’t accessing the online payment entries. And I try with new user signup this also I am facing to failed. Kingly please check or remedies and revert back this issue.

Thanks & Regards

D. Suresh

Is there any option to update meter reading while doing an online payment?? Or is there any date by which all updates will be complete?
I've got my EB card updated with the reading, but am unable to make a online payment as the current month's meter reading is not updated.. I cant find any option to update the reading for this month as well..
Do share your views on this and let me know if am missing to see any options...

For the last two months i paid the EB Bill through online, but for this[Nov -09] month the meter reading was not updated in the site.EB guys also not came to our house for meter reading.
Due to the system down in the EB office i can't able to pay the bills for the last two day's [9 and 11th Nov].
Can you please hep me by updating my earlier month amount for this month, so that i can pay the same through online.
Find below for my Service number details with the last month amount details. Please do the needful.
0925927353 >> Rs.482.
092592731560 >> Rs.40
092592731596 >> Rs.504
092592731597 >> Rs.165
Thanks.

My EB consumer #s are 231:24 853 & 231:24 852,
I have been using this online payment facility for Aug'09 and Oct'09... and the EB payment cards are with me.. Hence no update has happened reg. the readings & payment seal in my cards from Aug'09... But I could see a different price in online for Aug'09 & Oct'09... Suddenly for Dec'09, TNEB online payment shows the same payment of Oct'09.. Not sure what could be the reason.. Enquired in TNEB office, they said your house have been locked ... But it is not the case... not sure about real root cause..

Now my question is
a) How I could get the readinds updated in my EB payment card ?

Any help on answering this questions are much appreciated ...

Senthil

My EB no.283-105-431 and 283-105-118 due to non updation of the above bills iam not able to pay ading the bill through on line facility.kindly update my bill in the system for the bi-month ending Feb-2010.metre reading is not taken regularly by your staff.kindly take necessary action.
N Feb 7, 2011 by

Cell No.9944449171

To
TNEB
Online payment department

Sub : Unsuccessful of my user ID registration.

I had already registered my SC No.138003915 in TNEB online payment. But during log in, " e-mail confirmation needed " message is shown in log in page. What I have to do to confirm my registration.
( My user name and SC No.have already been checked in that e-mail confirmation regarding support page ), If you can please send message or e-mail to my e-mail ID siva_raham @hotmail.com or also to my cell no.09944449171.

S. Narasimhan
Salem steel plant
Salem 636 030
N Jan 11, 2012 by
anusha1130

I cannot able to change my registered e-mail id
my new e-mail id is t.anusha84@ymail.com
A Feb 16, 2012 by
tracechandru

I'm resident at Rajalakshmi Nagar, Pallikaranai, Chennai-100. I have been paying my Electricity bills at "EB office at Pallikaranai, Chennai".
They are not executing their duties. No one comes to take our Meter Reading. Every month when we go for paying the bills they ask us to note the meter reading ourself or else collect minimum amount. Even if we note the reading, they are not making proper entries. The next month they blame us and collect Fine for some reasons. They shout at us badly and threaten us. We dont know where to go and complain.

I tried the online payment facility. But the reading is not updated(Meter Reading is not noted by anyone from EB office). Again we need to pay late payment charges. This is happening continuously for last 6months for all people in that area.

Kindly take care of the same and give us a solution.
D Oct 30, 2012 by
venkatesh17

My EB connection Nos.

N Mar 14, 2014 by
neetu22jha

What is wrong with EB people is beyond me. I have always been paying my EB online without any problem but this time they did not update current EB for JAN-FEB 14 neither is updated in my online account. I have confirmed with the other people living near by they left the whole building without updating the EB status. Pathetic service as TNEB in velachery is always crowded.

TNEB - EB BILL NOT UPDATED