TNEB - PAYMENT DEBITED TWICE FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT NO REFUND

syed tajudeen
I am from maraimalainagar, I have paid my EB bill through online using AXIS bank netbanking on 01-november-2008. There was problem in e- receipt genearation.I have made payment once again. then the amount(Rs.1822) has been debited twice from my account . Still i didn't get refund of amount 1822

Comments

I am residing at Kovilambakkam and our eb office is at Kilkattalai. I have paid my EB bill through online using ICICI bank netbanking on 12th March 2009. I didnt received any e-receipt from EB. I made thro net banking Rs. 1273 on 12th and since that amt has been debited from bank and I have not received any receipt I again made cash payment in EB office on 16th March 2009. So my amt has been debited to you twice. Till date i have not received refund of my amt 1273.

When enquired in bank they told that amt has already been credited in TNEB account and they asked me to follow in EB Office itself.

Kindly take immediate action in this regard.

I have paid my eb bill through online on 14 aug.But i did not received online receipt.So again i tried on 15 th aug and paid my bill.Bill amount is Rs.1953.07.This amount debited twice from my card .So i request you sir to recredit the one time amount Rs.1953.07 to my card a/c.

Suresh mani

i N.krishnaswamy residing at No.36 abraham Street 1st floor Mylapore
point No1 Replacement of EB Meter requested the eb meter fixed in our residence is showing excessive reading that is ( we were out of station for 25 days during May Month but the EB meter was working i would like your good-self to kindly replace with a new one
N Jan 16, 2011 by
senthils16

I paid EB bill on 14 Jan 2011 .. but it got debited twice from Axis bank account... I have spoke to axis bank customer care... can anyone please give me suggestions as to what should i do to get the refund.
D Nov 10, 2011 by
aarthi govardhanan

I m from East tambaram. While I was paying my EB bill my transaction failed in the final stage but the amount got debited and I have paid the bill again. But I didnt got the amount credited back to my account. What should i do regarding this issue? Do I have to raise a complaint?
N Dec 20, 2011 by
jkarthik_ddeh

I am residing at S G Nagar and our eb office is at chidambaram. I have paid my EB bill through online using IndianI bank netbanking on 11th november 2011. I didnt received any e-receipt from EB. I made thro net banking Rs. 1032 on 12th and since that amt has been debited from bank and I have not received any receipt I again made cash payment in EB office on 11/11/2011 by cash directly. So my amt has been debited to you . Till date i have not received refund of my amt 1032.

Kindly take immediate action in this regard.

sc No : 020 510 1385 name k.jayaperumal cell no : 9245521009 email: jkarthik_ddeh@yahoo.co.in
N Jul 5, 2012 by
senkutty

EVLO NAAL LA REFUND PANNUNGA NU YAARACHUM SOLLUNGA MAKKALE... ENNODA AMOUNTUM IPDITHAN POIRUKKU... 10 DAYS AACHU... PLS REPLY MAKKALE...
N Jul 24, 2012 by
jabindennis

i paid using indian bank debit card and found error and again and again 4 times the amount is debited from my indian bank when made and enquiry with indian bank they told to check with eb office. When checked with eb office in KK nager they told they have not received. so confused kindly help me out
N Mar 16, 2013 by
puspa_raja

I have planned to Tamil Nadu Electricity Eb bill payment to net banking My Eb Service No : 05050004636 through online payment in IDBI Bank.and i made an attempt.

During this process, I have pay the online payment to idbi Net banking but not pay to TNEB Bill But the amount of Rs.1060/ is Same amount in two times

debited in my IDBI Account No. 0890104000014119 in the name of M.Nagarajaran. in the Branch name : Bye pass Road at Madurai

I again made cash payment in EB office on 14.03.2013. So my amt has been debited to you twice. Till date i have not received refund of my amt 2120

Transaction No : IPAY/ESHP//23286247/05050004636106002201 in the Date of 27.02.13
Transaction No : IPAY/ESHP//23286077/05050004636106002201 in the Date of 27.02.13

Kindly take immediate action in this regard.

sc No : 05050004636 name Mayandi cell no : 9894163443 email: mnagarajanraja88@gmail.com

with Regards
M.Nagarajan
N Jul 8, 2014 by
pavoor

Dear Sir, Consumer No: 01209048241 - I am from Raja Annnamalai puram - 23 Srinivasa Avenue Road, I have paid my EB bill through online using INDIAN BANK (debit card) Mylapore -netbanking on 07 JULY 2014. There was problem in e- receipt genearation.I have made payment once again. then the amount(Rs.1240) has been debited twice from my account . Kindly check the account status, recredit the same to my bank account and advice me. My account no:456928938. sorry for the inconvenience .( receipt received one time only)

TNEB - PAYMENT DEBITED TWICE FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT NO REFUND