TNEB - Online Payment

Rajesh S
i'm rajesh; paid my EB bill online once; it is completed smoothly... for the next bill i'm not able to select the icici net banking?!

Tell me if you know something regarding this issue...

Comments

Mandvi

not able to make online payments - online payments

I have requested to activate my online payments in AXIs Bank
I have given application two times in AXIs Bank but nothing has been done.
All employees are not bothered at all what problem customeres are facing.

My account no is 5267 0102 2026 0861

I have paid my EB bill in the Online using my credit card. The payment confirmation not yet received and was not updated afer login to my eb account.

DEAR SIR,
i have paid my eb bill in the online using my credit card. The payment succeess fully by two times.
how collect refund money.
my eb connetion number is 201-12-203
payment date 15.03.09
hariprs

Power fluctuation - TNEB

For the past one week i am facing power fluctuation in my home. I am afraid if this could damage my households.

i have paid my eb bill in online using my cub bank account. The payment successfully credited . but the payment was not updated your sytem . my service no is.248-362-51 payment date 15-05-2009
Prabhu

i have paid my eb bill in online using my debit card. The payment successfully credited . but the payment was not updated your sytem . my service no is.092592673598, consumer name. G. PERABU payment date 05-05-2009

i have paid my eb bill in online using my debit card. The payment successfully credited . but the payment was not updated your sytem . my service no is.092790101064, consumer name. Dr.B.K.PANDA payment date 10-06-2009

Extremely horrible power fluctuations. We cannot use any electric appliances.
the TN Electricity Board is a name sake board, no use in complaining. I have loggeda million complaints but no proper response.
It is totally frustrating and annoying.

We are living in Corporation school Road, lake Area, Nungambakkam-Chennai and We have been facing Voltage Flluctutation for the past 2 yrs. we have made a complaient to JE and AE and response till date is NIL. What should we do?

Sir

My meter is very speed reading please repair this

SCno : 102 011 509
Area PN. PUDUR
Name : N.C.Aranganathan
s/o chinna swami
413, Maruthamalz Road
Pn.Pudur Cbe.41

i payed eb payment on 2.7.09 through icici internet banking for the amt. of 328.
first time i get error msg. and printout not . and i go for 2 time. i got printout .
afterthat in my a/c 2 times they are dedected and give two tr. nos. mentioned below.
i clarified bank side no problem.
plz. check and refund and amt of 328 asap.

1. trn. no. 0109684270 amt 328 on 2.7.09
2. trn. no. 0109682646 amt 328 on 2.7.09

ref: my service no. 0925800471
68, shanmuga mudali st. anakaputhur,
ch, 70

plz. take necessary action for this

i am wainting ur favourite reply.

thanks with regards
eswaran v.c.

mob.9840104790

payed eb payment on 2.7.09 through icici internet banking for the amt. of 328.
i clarified bank side no problem.
plz. check and refund and amt of 328 asap.

1. trn. no. 0109684270 amt 328 on 2.7.09
2. trn. no. 0109682646 amt 328 on 2.7.09
ref: my service no. 0925800471
68, shanmuga mudali st. anakaputhur,
ch, 70
plz. take necessary action for this
i am wainting ur favourite reply.

thanks with regards
eswaran v.c.

mob.9840104790

TNEB site is an useless site. Even for an single time payment is not made properly. Some problem occur like error msg or payment debited in A/c but doesnt get updated in their server. Major problem, No security system has been established. Foremost thing is, site is very slow. Even I heard most of the people couldnt make even an single payment. Then whats the use for creating an site where online payment couldnt be made with no security system.

Thanks and Regards
Senthil Kumar. M

There is long way to go for TNEB to come up.
People should refrain from paying online and welcoming issues. They should adopt manual payment options. TNEB has to build up better online infrastructure and employees on board with good attitute, educated, ability to understand customers' requirements and deal with it.
Jai

I am unable to make payments, as per site advice under FAQ - I did not collect readings in my white card. NOW I am struck?! we are unable to pay thru ONLINE inspite of 6 emails to EB (NO REPLY!). Manual payment is also issue without readings in the white card.
CRAZY TNEB SITE! FIX YOUR BUGS!!!

sir, i am paying in TNEB bill for ICICI NET banking on line bill pay ment in 07/07/2010, , my tneb service no 095380041284 ANBALAGAN...RS 1076 debite in my ICICI BANK account, , , , but NOT PAY in my tneb account, , , please clear it, , , to day 12/07/2010 tneb payment last date, , , , ICICI BANK transaction no 000164309502, , , , please aviod late payment sir, , , , my contact no 9940203150, , , my mail id venkatbablu@yahoo.in, , , thank you...

I tried to register with the online services of TNEB's official website. I signed up for a new account sometime during the morning hours of saturday. I was support to recieve an official confirmation mail to my mail id, and on recieving it I could have logged in and made an online payment for my current bi-monthly amount. Unfortunately till date I have recieved no confirmation mail from TNEB, and as a result I am unable to enjoy the privilege of their online payment services which will save me a lot of trouble of standing in the long ques to make my payments. As a senior citizen it will save a lot of my energy and time if I recieve the confirmation mail by today. MY SERVICE NO IS 169.026.204. How can I recieve a confirmation my to operate through internet. Kindly advice

Ref. Service No. 09253623352

With reference to the above Service No. I made payment thrice on 19-11-2010, due to the break in ICICI payment site all the three payment is not successful. The amount of Rs. 3147.00 was debited from my account thrice. I made complaint with ICICI and I got reply that amount processed successfully and forwarded to the biller.

For that particular Service No. I made payment on the next day Rs. 3170/- and got receipt successfuly.

The break in payment amount of the same service number is not yet reversed to my account.

19-11-2010 Transaction No. 189353180 Rs. 3147/-
19-11-2010 189354344 Rs. 3147/-
19-11-2010 189355257 Rs. 3147/-

Kindly check with your accounts statement and reverse the amount Rs. 3147 x 3 at the earliest.
My email ID is vababuraj@gmail.com

Amount spent for this project was 3 Crores.
Is it worth for that much?
Muthu74

Ref Service No. 03112007143

I have made payment to the above service number twice. This was evident from my bank statement. I tried paying on 30th nov and got disconnected. So i paid it again on 1st dec. Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

TNEB - Online Payment