TNEB - Online Payment

Rajesh S
i'm rajesh; paid my EB bill online once; it is completed smoothly... for the next bill i'm not able to select the icici net banking?!

Tell me if you know something regarding this issue...

Comments

Respected sir
My service nos are 433 012 21, 433 012 22, 433 012 23, 433 012 1617 .

For the first time while I am paying the bill trough net banking, it was very smooth and easy.But for the last two bills I was not able to pay the bill through net banking and I paid in the tneb bill counter in Ambattur standing in a long Q wasting my precious time.I think there is a problem in EB net work.Sir I request you to do the needful as soon as possible.
N Jan 7, 2011 by
NRAVI017

First time i made user registration and made the payment of my EB bill. But next time i want to open the EB payment gate way it does not get opened. Just searching going on for long time and getting hanged.

All the other web sites are getting opened fast. Please help us to access your web site fast to make payment.

N Ravi,
Hosur.
N Mar 26, 2011 by
ganesans

Make your online payment service even more better by increasing page downloading speed.
We have to wait for long time to enter into TNEB site once we signed in.
Please fix the technical bugs immediately.

Ganesan, S
Nanguneri
N May 25, 2011 by
sureshg8

Am staying in rented house the SERVICE NO IS 08-070-017-663. This has been already on line registerd by Owner of the house. So is it possible change on line register details once again with different user ID.Kindly let me know regarding the same.

Kind regards,

Suresh G
Email: sureshg8@yahoo.com
N Jun 5, 2011 by
virtualviji

I have paid my EB bill in online on 02-06-11, from Indian Bank Debit card of amount Rs.724 for the service number 201-010-586, Vellore, Tamil Nadu. The amount got credited but bill has not been generated. My due date is 13-06-11. Kindly solve my issue. My mail id is: vijayarajan.v@vit.ac.in, 9841101779
N Jun 10, 2011 by
Siinivasan TNEB  - Thiruvottriyur, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

Power Break down often - TNEB

Hi ..

In my area, there is no power.. When I called sub station, they are not at all picking up the calls ..
N Jun 23, 2011 by
736415328 TNEB  - Saritha vihar, South Delhi, Delhi, India

issues of payment - Issue on not getting payment

Iam sorry to tell that because i have yet recieved my payment after survey it going to be an week please do the needfuuly.
Leenakumari
N Jun 23, 2011 by
736415328 TNEB  - Saritha vihar, South Delhi, Delhi, India

I had opened three ID (145192712. 736415328.968652009) but not recicved payment still now .Please do the needfull
Leenakumari
A Jul 2, 2011 by
mdbasul

sir pls allow us to pay electricity bill through sbi net banking
N Aug 16, 2011 by
kanagaraj2770

i have paid my eb bill in online using iob net banking. The payment successfully credited . but the payment was not updated your sytem . my service no is.05-170-002-1571, name. R. KARUPPIAH payment date 15-08-2011
please update my a/c pls call : 9092940781
A Sep 5, 2011 by
logaapollo

My house the SERVICE NO IS 568-019-795. This has been already on line registered by 6 month before. Now LO GIN EB bill payment forgot user name & password, again register for new login is display for " SERVICE NO IS ALREADY REGISTERED " so kindly need to earliest EB bill pay for online, help me, thank you

Kind regards,

loganathan.d
mobile no : 8939252987
Email: logaelect3@gmail.com
N Sep 28, 2011 by
HARIGEETHA

my service no is 247 319 160 i registerd for on line payment but my registeration is not approved for your online system please help for my online account

kind regards
R.Srinivasan

Email : srinivasanramani1960@gmail.com
N Sep 29, 2011 by
HARIGEETHA

Dear Sirs,

I have already registered My Service No.247 319 160 on online payment. But till toay, I have not received the passward for making payment on online of ELectricity charges. Please arrange to send the same by return email to enable me effect payment.

R.SRINIVASAN
CELL NO.9790837605
EMAIL: srinivasanramani1960@gmail.com
N Nov 1, 2011 by
SHARJOON

dear sir i am sharjoon i have paid my eb bill in online using my debit card. The payment successfully credited . but the payment was not updated your system please help me.
thank you sir.
N Nov 15, 2011 by
Steepan

I'M PRAKASH paid my EB bill online once; it is completed smoothly... for the next bill i'm not able to select the icici net banking?!

Tell me if you know something regarding this issue..
N Dec 7, 2011 by
guptaankush Internet  - Delhi, India

payment - Internet

i have got your sms for payment of internet connection but problem is that i have already paid 10,000 rupee and internet connection had not started to till date.
I have alredy try to talk Mr. Aziz Ahmed but he told me that he is not responsible for any thing.
Without using your services how can i can pay the bill.
And for this happen i will take legal action asap.
thanks & regards
ankush

N Dec 14, 2011 by
t k cheeran

not able to access on line payment for past two days
N Dec 14, 2011 by
anilgab

i payed eb payment on 14.12.2011 through Bank of Baroda internet banking. i have got error message. after that amount was credited but bill not paid and i can not take print out, below mentioned account details
Account Number : 08270100007636

J.Gabrial

anilgabriel@gmail.com
N Dec 21, 2011 by
mithul

The portal is a worst one. It did not give any support details for getting
call center support. Last week I read in newspaper that poor collection
was made through online. If the system is faulty, Nobody will use it.
I am using Vodafone online payment system. I have lot of support from
them. May be TNEB can hire professionals like TCS, MphasiS or Wipro
they can do better job for them and make quantum collection.

I had very bad experience with the portal. I once created my id and unfortunately
forgot my passwd/userid. I am not able to retrive it. It is asking for 10 days
to wait to get my ID deleted and then enable me to create it again. It is
ridiculous. The respectful new Chairman Rajiv Ranjan may look into the issue and
improve the system.

BTW I am also payment property tax, water tax through online. They are smooth.
EB can follow suit.

I am an Database Administrator having more than ten years experience.
Having experience with EB online payment system. It is really dirty and
left much to be desired.

I hope the concerned authorities will heed to my request and take the
things in the right spirit rather than offending me.

FYI even when I try to upload my complaint, I am left high and try.
Please look into the issue.

Thanks and regards
SD Ravichandran
Sr. DBA
N Jan 3, 2012 by
vvelan1979

sir am one of user on tneb. am own a new home. eletricity connection is old propriter name. am try 2 my name. what procedure 2 changing name? wat documents prefer? fees?

TNEB - Online Payment