TNEB - username and password change reg

sathyanarayananck on Feb 18, 2012
dear Sir

X tenant was used the tneb online payment option .Now she vacated and not giving the user is and password.now i am the new tenant how to change the user id and password of online bill payment.If i am clicking the forget password and user name it is going to the old email which was created previously.

Sathya

itechservicespltd@gmail.com

Comments

N Apr 12, 2012 by
trustrajasekar

user name and password change reg

rajasekar
trustrajasekar@gmail.com
N Apr 20, 2012 by
varsha.pangarkar

X tenant was used the tneb online payment option .Now he vacated and not giving the user is and password.now i am the new tenant how to change the user id and password of online bill payment.If i am clicking the forget password and user name it is going to the old email which was created previously.

Varsha
98405 88318
varsha.pangarkar@hotmail.com
A May 11, 2012 by
Dhanalakshmi1986

Same problem here. I forget the user name and password here. My email ID also changed. Now activation mail is going to my old email ID. Please comment to change either email address, else let me know whether able to created new user id and password for the same
A May 26, 2012 by
mrajug27

m raju, 7871744976, my mail id mrajug27@gmail.com
N Sep 16, 2012 by
meshithabanu

Dear Sir
X tenant was used the tneb online payment option .Now they vacated and not giving the user is and password.now i am the new tenant how to change the user id and password of online bill payment.If i am clicking the forget password and user name it is going to the old email which was created previously.

Siddhananthan.p
Email id: siddhananthan.p@gmail.com
Mobile No 984242593
A Sep 25, 2012 by
sundariamma

All of them are facing the same problem, now how to change the user name to pay in online.

Sundari

Email Id : sundariamma@yahoo.com
Mob : 9840978734.
N May 20, 2013 by
CVVIJAYALAKSHMI

sir, my email id is now not activate.how can i change my old mail id and enter my new email id.
cvvijayalakshmi

Mobile No: 8428181452, 9841318770
My Service no: 216047256
N Jul 4, 2013 by
priyasri

X tenant has vacated. I am unable to make payment thro' online, as it has already been registered by X tenant. Unless he unsubscribe the user id, I cannot make payment thro' online. How to remove the x tenant user id and password and how to register new user name and password. Please advise me.

Prakash
chinnappaprakasam@yahoo.in
N Jul 12, 2013 by
haritha108

what is the use when no solution is provided to the problem
N Sep 13, 2013 by
rkamani11

Hi All,

I have a solution, but it may ask your time for that.
You need to go to your circle head office and submit an application with the details you all mentioned above.
They will immediately change the email address.
N Sep 19, 2013 by
rkamani11

Another solution is just write down to TNEB customer service they will reply back to you in 1-2 days. I did the same...attached proof of mail. Hope it helps you all. Thank You.

N Oct 11, 2013 by
pushparaju

Pushparaju

spraju_68@yahoo.co.in
N Jan 16, 2014 by
k.somu

dear sir, how to change my user id and pass word pls heip me sir. thank you.k.somu 9791320347
N Jan 16, 2014 by
flora vasanthi

Dear Sir
X tenant was used the tneb online payment option .Now they vacated and not giving the user is and password.now i am the owner how to change the user id and password of online bill payment.If i am clicking the forget password and user name it is going to the old email which was created previously.

flora vasanthi
E Mail ID - vasanthiphysio@gmail.com
Mobile No: 9841349498
My Service no: 274009768
N Mar 14, 2014 by
juli_mesiyan@ymail.com

N Apr 30, 2014 by
Subramanian Kamakshi

Tneb has sent a email to activate my account. This email was furnished by me when I first registered my username and password.This email which was subsequently deleted by Google .How can I change my email.a Though it is said in the quidelines that we can change the particulars in the "User Profile" no such " User Profile" column is found in the tneb.website. B .Subramanian

N Apr 30, 2014 by
Subramanian Kamakshi

The consumer ID for the afforesaid complaint is 0310062605 & 0310062606.(User name for both consumer nos. is N.RAMANATHAN).The email furnished is sambavamiugeuge@gmail.com.I could not pay the charges online because the account have to be activated. As the emails for activation emails were sent to my deleted emails.The TNEB has to make provisions in its HOME page to make changes by consumers regarding their profiles.Now I have to go to EB office day after tomorrow (tomorrow being holiday) and pay the dues. B.SUBRAMANIAN

N Oct 11, 2014 by