TNEB / Online Payment - Online payment issue

vagIlango on Dec 14, 2011

For the past few months I've been paying my EB bills thro' TNEB website - online payment service(https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/). There were no issues at all. However, after restructuring TNEB, some change happened in their website, which is causing hell a lot of problem.

After a delay of 1 month (i.e. approx. 3 months from the last term) the meter reading was taken during last week (2nd wk of Dec'11) for us. We were asked to pay within 20 days of time. Yesterday & today, when I tried to pay the current term bill payment, surprisingly I could not see bill payment option at all. Moreover in the 'Bill status', I could view only service connection detail of our house in Virudhunagar, but service connection of my house where I reside in Hosur is not found at all. In fact, I registered for both, and used to pay bills for both.

Changes done in the online payment site is so horrible, for examble, you can not view by a specific service number at all.

Hope the concerned officials would look into this & resolve the issue.

G.Ilango

Comments

N Jan 5, 2013 by
RAJESH R 14

Dear Sirs,
I wish to bring to your kind notice that I have applied for my transfer of my Mumbai No.(PF NO.MH/93489/451) to my existing Chennai PF NO. (PF No.TN/19248/3744) long back before 3 ½ Years and also followed with Chennai and Mumbai PF office’s by raising frequent grievances the details are attached herewith for your reference but till they have not taken steps get the above cleared.Therefore I kindly request your good selves to intervene in the above issue and sort out the same at the earliest. Looking forward for your immediate action on the above issue which is pending for more than 3 years.
REGARDS,

SIR
I WANT TO PAY THE CC BILLS ONLINE
BUT IT FOUND THAT REGISTRATION IS VERY HARD BY ENTERING
THE USER NAME WHAT FURNISHED IN DETAIS AS PER RECORD
IS ITSELF SAY USER NAME NOT FOUND .
HOW TO REGISTER IF SO