TNPSC - HALL TICKET NOT RECEIVED

AYEESHA AMMAL.N
TAMIL NADU GENERAL SUBORDINATE SERVICES EXAM(code no 036)
I have not received my hall ticket for tnpsc exam which is to be held on 29 Nov 2009 i am from chennai posted my application in speed post on 12 oct 09 My application No AF583452.please let me know the status of hall ticket n please do the need full.
Ayeesha

Comments

gomathi.g TNPSC  - Ilayangudi, Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu, India

not receiving my hall ticket - hall ticket

dear sir i am applying sbi clerical post.but till i am not receving my hall ticket.pls help me where to collect my hall ticket.or send my hall ticket.

registration no: 55771

password :3J5M54I5

Sbi branch code: erode 0837

mail id :gdineshk102@sifymail.com
poonjilal TNPSC  - Ilayangudi, Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu, India

online application - tnpsc group 2

dear sir,

i have applied tnpsc group 2 through online my application number is 103828. but still now printout status the screen not display my application so i am unable to print my application . pls give me a way to get the online application.

regards,

S.C.POONJILAL.
elangovan.sk TNPSC  - Ilayangudi, Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu, India

sir, my app no-120253 Ihave prinout only the first page. but I can not take print out for the 2nd page including hallticket page. please help me sir. Thanku sir.
ROOBINI.j TNPSC  - Ilayangudi, Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu, India

my app no-124281 I have printout only the first page. but I can not take print out for the 2nd page including hall ticket page. please help me sir.

Thank u sir.

when can i expect my hall ticket for tnpsc exam which is to be held on march 2010 .please let me know the status of hall ticket n please do the need full.
Saroja

Respected Sir.,
I had applied for tnpsc group 6 forest apprentice exam.But till now I have not yet
received my hall ticket for tnpsc 6 group exam which is to be held on 28th Feb 2010 i am from Sivakasi posted my application in speed post on16th Dec 09 My application No is AG273396.please let me know the status of hall ticket n please do the need full.

Please treat this urgent.

Saroja

Respected Sir / Madam,
received my hall ticket .Exam which is to be held on 28th Feb 2010.I posted my application in speed post on11th Dec 09 My application No is 196273.please let me know the status of hall ticket and please do the need full.

Please treat this urgent.

Murali.R
suguna

I have not received my hall ticket for tnpsc exam which is to be held on 11 apr 2010 i am from kanchipuram posted my application in speed post on 21-12-2009 My application No 434857.please let me know the status of hall ticket n please do the need full.
suguna

Respected Sir / Madam,
I have applied for group ii exam which is going to be held on 11th Apr 2010.Till Now i have not received my hall ticket.Iam from Trichy, posted my application on 09/12/2009.My Application No 570700.Please let me know status of my hall ticket and Please do the need full.
With Regards
Dhivya.B

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have appiled for group 2 exam which is going to be held on 11th Apr 2010. Till now i have not received my hall ticket. I'am from thiruchitrambalam koot road, posted my application on 24th des 2009. my application No: AG451125. please let me know status of my hall ticket and please do the needfull.

Thanking you,

With Records,
KARTHIK. T

i have applied for Tnpsc exam but till i did not get my hall ticket . I am from ponneri pls tell my hall ticket status

regards
Nandhini

respected sir,
I have not received my hall ticket yet, i am going to write the exam group2..
the exam date had been announced as april11...so kindly request you to send my hall ticket as soon as possible...

thanking you,
your's truely
M.sheela.

I have applied for the TNPSC group II exam advertisement nos:029 and I am yet to receive the hall ticket for the same. Can you please update the status of the same.

I have applied for group II exam which is going to be held on 11th Apr 2010.Till Now i have not received my hall ticket.Iam from chennai.My Application No AG368467.Please let me know status of my hall ticket and Please do the need full.
With Regards

I have applied for group I exam which is going to be held on 11th Apr 2010.Till Now i have not received my hall ticket.Iam from chennai.My Application No AG588273.Please let me know status of my hall ticket and Please do the need full.
s.m.e.sulthan bathusha TNPSC  - Ilayangudi, Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu, India

i have not ricecive my hall ticket for tnpsc group I exam c.s.s.e 1 date 11.4.10. pls kindly enquiry for my application and send my hall ticket
prema k TNPSC  - Ilayangudi, Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu, India

i have not receive hallticket, plese helpe me
saravanaraja TNPSC  - Ilayangudi, Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu, India

sir, i havenot received hall ticket...what about my hall ticket status
A.Ambika TNPSC  - Ilayangudi, Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu, India

Respected Sir,
I am ambika, i am in cumbum(Theni Dt).I had finished my PG degree(M.sc(cs&it))last2009. I appliying TNPSC Group2 exam.The examdate Apr 11 but i didn't get my examination IDcard tillnow, so i request you please send my ID card before the examination date.

Name:A.Ambika
Qualification:M.sc(cs&it)
AG no:266846
Address:A.Ambika,
D/o A.Arasumani,
27A, Mariamman Kovil street,
Cumbum-625516.
Thent Dt.
Apply the post of TNPSC group 2.

i applied for TNPSC CSSE-I exam, my application number is AG 259373, Still i did not received my hall ticket. i approached TNPSC web site but no use. Please let me know about my hall ticket.
Thanking you,