Torrent Power - light bill

ashish2010agarwal@rediff.com
agra main torrent power ayi hai. or light ka bill bnakar bheja hai wo bina reading liye hi bahut jyada amount ka bill bhej diya hai or bill ko sahi karane ke liye unke office main jao to mana kar dete hai ki ye bill sahi nahi hoga or yahi bill ka payment karna hoga.
ab sir aap hi btaye ki hum itna jyada amount ka bill kaise jama kare.
aap humari bus itni help kare ki yadi torrent power galat bill bnakar bheje to uuse sahi bhi kare na ki sahi karne se mana kare.

from
ashish agarwal

Comments

Dear sir
kindly refer to a complaint made on 6.5 .2010 at 10 am.. No. 210038351. It was about a loose neutral from the pole in Nehru Nagar. Despite 20 remindrers at your call centre, I could get it repaired only on 7.5.2010 at 2 pm. A job of 2 minutes?? For which I had to stay 30 hours without power. And on the top of it your employee comes laughing..as if it is a joke? Hights of misbehievour.. If you want I can give you his name also. How can you expect a prompt payment of bill from my side ??? I expect a prompt action, so that this will NOT be repeated in future, with other consumers.
Dr Prashant Jain
213 Nehru Nagar Agra.

we will be happy to do that.

Please approach to any of the ccare centres or call at 2424554 or send email to ccagra @ torrentpower.com for the same.

Piyush

Dear sir

I am Mirtunjay Kumar S/o Mr. Parash Nath Lal from Agra. I took new connection in July. for 2 Months. Mr. Naveen & Ritesh has informed me that the same connection will be made regular after completing of 2 Months. Now i want to make this connection permanent but now when i went for making the connection permanent the Manager of our area said that again i have to take new connection to make it permanent. There is no due against my connection.

Why should i take again connection for making permanent?

My Service No. is 5000892
My Phone No. is 7895265434
My Address is: 745/6C, Sec-6, Awas Vikas Colony, Near Shivalik Cambridge College, Agra.

Kindly look into the matter immediately.

Mirtunjay Kumar
A Feb 21, 2011 by
d.k.tyagi

DEAR SIR
I AM MYSELF DEVENDRA KUMAR TYAGI FROM AGRA I HAVE A COMERCIAL CONNECTION(LMV2)BUT I AM USING THIS CONNECTION FOR LIGHT ONLY (LMV1)SINCE LAST 1 YEAR.SO I AM REQUESTING TO YOU FOR CHANGE MY CONNECTION LMV2 TO LMV1.

MY SERVICE NO.IS 221709
MY PHONE NO. IS 9927080137
MY ADDRESS IS 12/P-91 PALIKA NAGAR NAWALGANJ NUNIHAI ROAD AGRA (NEAR OF B.S.A.FACTORY)
KINDLY LOOK THIS MATTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

yours sincerely
mohit agarwal
N Feb 18, 2012 by
YOGESH_YADAV

sir i want to pay my bill online. wat is the process? plz inform me.
service no. -299204
YOGESH KUMAR

my e-mail id is -yayogesh1983@gmail.com
N Mar 27, 2012 by
Vikramkumar D. shah

i am using torrent power connection residential in ahmedabad city.since last 4 months i am getting bills more then double then before. my service no is-619793 in shahibaug area.the service is on my name(Vikramkumar Dhirajlal Shah, 2, Nandanbaug society, behind Rajasthan Hospital, Shahibaug, Ahmedabad-380 004.). So please look in to the matter and do needful urgently, My email address is (1) vikramshah66@gmail.com
(2) vikramshah26754@gmail.com.

M/S MASCOT INDUSTRIES
SEND ME DUBLICATE BILL OF SEPT-2012 ON VEERMACHINERY@YAHOO.COM
D Oct 22, 2012 by
veermachinery

I WANT TORRENT POWER AHMEDABAD BILL COPY OF OCT-12 FOR SEVICE NO.380344 GROUP BS10 ON MY MAIL ID NO. MUKESH_CONTACT@YAHOO.COM
D Oct 26, 2012 by
shreesaiservices

DEAR SIR,

SERVICE NUMBER: 3118522 & 3118521
SEND ME DUBLICATE BILL OF SEPT-2012 ON servicesshrisai@yahoo.com
D Nov 2, 2012 by
G.P. JEWELLERS

we want torrent bill detail of April and may, 2012 on our e-mail id- gpjewellers@yahoo.in

service no.201711
D Nov 12, 2012 by
G.P. JEWELLERS

WE SEND U MAIL BEFORE ABOUT DETAIL OF APRIL AND MAY BILL BUT WE HAVE NOT GET ANY RESPONSE FROM YOURS PLZ GIVE SOME RESPONSE ON OUR E-MAIL- gpjewellers@yahoo.in
N Jan 31, 2013 by
zankar

we want torrent bill of Nov - 2012 and Dec, 2012 on our e-mail id- zankar_464@yahoo.com

my service no is : 388457

N May 10, 2014 by
Aakash patel.

As per our issue regarding the more bill as per our usage, as we are not using that much electricity as it coming in the bill, so it is requested to take our complain that we want action should be taken against our complain and Torrent company who is giving more bill as comparision to our usage, and we want that our meter should also be changed as there sum problem in meter reading also, so pl take necesssary step against our complain and give us permanent solution regarding this problem and take needful action against it.
Deatails:-
Owner Name:-Kirti Vikas Nagpal.
Service No:-500459949
May Rs.3197
Thanks.
N Jul 8, 2014 by
Jayesh Paladiya

I WANT TORRENT POWER AHMEDABAD BILL COPY OF JUNE-14 FOR SEVICE NO.1344407 GROUP AZ23 ON MY MAIL ID NO. vilaspaladiya@yahoo.in & vilasvavdiya@yahoo.in my mo no -9904500459.
N Sep 11, 2014 by
Nandita Sheth Shah

Zone Naranpura
Service no, 3305308
Submitted below is our consumption information from Aug-2013 to Aug-2014.
Aug.13 units 960
Oct.13 units 615
DEC.13 units 799
Feb.14 units 425
April 14 units 337
June 14 units 2028
Aug.14 units 1994
We fail to understand this sudden jump in units in the last two bills. My husband and I are only two people residing in the house and hence there is no way we could have consumed this much units in the last four months. We are senior citizens and it has been very difficult to pay these last two bills and feel it is unjustified. Several phone calls to your local office has not been of any help and hence this letter of complaint to you with the hope that you will refund the extra money to us as soon as possible.
Also, your office at Naranpura informed us that the bill was sent to us without reading the meter.This is shocking. I await your early response.
Kindly contact me on my mobile No. 9909916834