tower — please Remove Illegal Tower from Residential Area Rohit Nagar

Respond To Complaint
  Jagdish Thakur
The Commisioner,

Subject: Complaint for illegal tower in residental area

Respected sir,

Most Respectfully I Jagdish Thakur complaining on the behalf of whole Residential colony(Phase -I Rohit Nagar Bhopal) facing many health & other problem from illegal Airtel Tower in their Terrace (499 phase-I Rohit Nagar) in our residential colony.
There was a program that were organised in the presence of MR. Babulal Gour & Mr. Manish Singh last month back at ravindra Bhavan. Some of our Ladies had been already complained from rohit nagar for that illegal tower in terrace.
The feedback what we got that day from your side was tower which has been not completed 4 years would be removed from the place.
The tower in our residential area had just complted almost 2 years so according to your word it should be removed but still there is no action on this issue.
Please do some action on our complaint because we are facing many problem even in this wheather our area is calling Danger Zone. we always scared this tower will fall down.
When we had complained on this issue & submit complaint application to Police dept.

Please Do Needful & waiting for positive response & solution from your side.

Thanking You