Trackon Courier - Lost valuable stuffs from the packet

Deepti Nayani
I am Deepti resides in Pune. My mother has sent me stuffs on 15 th February 2010 i.e. Monday from Muzaffarpur By Trackon courier. Although they take hardly 3-4 days to deliver any consignment but in many case, after making so many calls i received it on 23 rd February 2010 i.e. Tuesday. I was not at home so my father-in-law received it without any query. When i returned and opened it i found that stuffs cost Rs. 3000 was missing. After that i made so many calls spoke to area manager of Trackon courier of Bihar as well as Pune but in vain. Besides helping me they were passing my call from one person to another. Those stuffs were costly as well as lot of emotions are also connected with them. I need a help from you. Please help me out from this. My docket number is 175043657
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jun 25, 2011 by
yunny_4u

I had sent a office document through trackon courier from kolkata to thane on 4/5/2011 consignment number is 237260156 till date this documents is not received by my thane office several time i had call to thane trackon office but they didn't track my documents and told me we have lost your documents, even on trackon website its showing not update.

I need a help from you. Please help me out from this.

Thanks & regards