Trackon Couriers Pvt. Ltd. - delivery delay,tracking

Arvind Kumar
i have sent a card from jamshedpur to bhopal by Tracon courier on 17/12/2008(Cnsignment no.- 120414509).Courier person promissed me that consignment will deliverd within 3 days.Today on20/12/2008, still the card is not delivered.and on using the online tracking facility i always found the same msg.- the consignment of this no. does not found.I found the contact no. of Bhopal branch from the website.when i called the Bhopal office on 0755-2554580, they people were not able to tell the status of the above mentioned consignment...they told me to call Delhi office...If they are not capabe to update the cosignment no. then why they are making fools to customer like the tracking facility...

Comments

Missing - Trackon courier pvt ltd Complaints

Trackon is very worst service, my mother send a CD packet on 16/7/2008 from groakhpur to hyderabad reciept no of courier is 107829351 .which i have not recieved till date . all there telephone no seems dead.i am wondering do they exist or its a fake company.

Trackon Courier - Envelope not received to Wardh - Trackon Couriers Pvt. Ltd.

S. LOHIA ASSOCIATES sent envelope to my Wardha address Dt. 16/09/2008 Document ID 113171420 but still not receiveD. How to trace?

D.R. KALE

Courier for me courier despatched from Mulund (W) on fryday the 5th Dec to my Nerul address not yet delivered to me as yet when I talked to your customer care yesterday ( The only one out ten /fifteen calls made ) the 8th Dec she said that it would be delivered yesterday only in the evening still nothing happened . Will some one look into the matter and reply me positively or I will have forget it ?
Details are as mentioned below .
Sender's Address Max Certifications Pvt Ltd 112 Runwal Comercial Complex near santoshi Mata Temple L.B.S. Marg Mulund (W) Mumbai 400 080
Consigners /Receipiant's Address S.M.Patki
A-302 Hira Arcade Plot A -4-5-6 Sector 23 Nerul Navi Mumbai 400 706
My telephone No. 27714621 /99699 50613
Last and Most Important P.O.D No 117853958 of 5/6 Nov 2008
Please let me know, what to do ? are you going to resolve this issue ?
S.M.Patki

URGENT COURIER NOT DELIVERED - ROYAL JEWELLERS

I MOHIT KUMAR GOYAL SEND APPLICATION TO NSDL FOR A NEW PAN.PAN HAS DESPATCHED ON 11/12/08 VIDE COURIER R.NO.2692762004 FROM MUMBAI.
BUT COURIER NOT DELIVERED TILL DATE ON MY COMMUNICATION ADDRESS.
PLS CHECK STATUS & HELP ME.

THANKS

MOHIT KUMAR GOYAL
M/S.ROYAL JEWELLERS
4920, POST OFFICE BAZAR
BATHINDA
098886-58708
ramesh

i can't reseve a parsel, last satarday(20-12-2008)it despach in surerid ravil nagar, gujarat, it delivary in chennai 52.redhills, what can i do
Rajni

Please deliver this shipment on urgent basis.

shipment no shipment dt
129368154 30/12/08

My consignment No.129623058 dtd:12.01.2009. It is very urgent for us, when I can receive?

My consignment No.135843218 It is very urgent for us, when I can receive?

My consignment No.135843218 dtd:10.02.2009. It is very urgent for us, when I can receive?

my consignment No.125250752 dtd 19.2.2009.it is very urgent for us, when i can receive?

My consignment No.125250752 dtd:19.02.2009. It is very urgent for us, when I can receive?

my packet had been couriered from ludhiana on dated 24-02-09 to faridabad but till now not received

129903156/01/02 vipul madi clayam 6/02/09 ma curiar is noat deliver the may addarash 24 day

We just know about our document which is dispatch from jaipur "M/s Modern Machine Tools" to Delhi "Dynemech Systems Private Limited" thru Tracon Couriers Pvt. Ltd.The docket no. is 139079930.

S.K. Yadav

Jitenderkumar has sent envelope to my Bangalore address Dt. 23/02/2009 Document ID 137310067 but still not receiveD. How to trace?

Mallikarjun
Executive-operations
Way2wealth Securities PVT Ltd
Raheja Paramount,
Residency Road,
Bangalore,
Karnataka-560025

We just know about our document which is dispatch from pune"M/s RAjmal lakhichand jewellers" to Rajkot"haval jewellers" thru Tracon Couriers Pvt. Ltd.The docket no. is 133672263.

PANKAJVARMA
Rajmal lakhichand jewellers
pune

PANKAJVARMA
Rajmal lakhichand jewellers
pune

Please confirm me about my parsel which is dispatch from HRD to jaipur date 10/4/09 and doket no is 131672380.Plz confirm me soon.
Anup sharma
Vipm, 34, neharupath krishna nagar-ll
lalkothi, jaipur

I dont know how you people work.i dispatch my urgent documents on 9th april from ludhiana to ahmedabad but till today its not delivered when i contact your local office on 0161-5050672 they said please contact to delhi or agency from where you made the courier when i call to delhi they said still we not recived this courier so we have no any information about that...what i do now..please contact me on 9815640840 ASAP

Trackon Couriers Pvt. Ltd. - delivery delay,tracking