Follow us
Log in        Register
     
 

tradelessbutwise.com - fraud

 
101 Reviews
User
  Amit Kapoor
1have deposited d amout rs 8000 tlbw account for stock tips after recievng d money they r not answering thy r big fraud nd cheaters kutte ki maut marenge
Complaint comments 100 Comments     Updated:
Resolve this Complaint  

Comments

 
hi all,
i know this is not going to help me, but this is for you all, who might be tempted to enroll with tradelessbutwise.com
this company claims only their calls went positive. they will never reveal their past performance with negative calls. they give update to avoid stop loss and then after the stock goes negative by 8-10 % they will simply sms EXIT. in just 3 days of their tips 2 went positive(2.5%) and 2 went horrifically negative(8-10%), overall i lost 48000 in one week. and at the end of the day in my other mobile they claim heavy profit making claims(which they use to claim it since one month, and so i got tempted) and no loss making history.
there is no helpdesk, customer care, you just feel helpless in the mid of desert without guide. they even wont reveal their address, no landline no. no history, nothing. when their calls go wrong they even dont pick salesline no. neither they reply on messsenger.
pls find their address and beware
N
User
mk baig  
 
tradelessbutwise.com Complaints - fraud
View all tradelessbutwise.com complaints
tradelessbutwise.com
Posted: 2009-05-05 by Prem Mitha Send email


fraud
hi all,
i know this is not going to help me, but this is for you all, who might be tempted to enroll with tradelessbutwise.com
this company claims only their calls went positive. they will never reveal their past performance with negative calls. they give update to avoid stop loss and then after the stock goes negative by 8-10 % they will simply sms EXIT. in just 3 days of their tips 2 went positive(2.5%) and 2 went horrifically negative(8-10%), overall i lost 48000 in one week. and at the end of the day in my other mobile they claim heavy profit making claims(which they use to claim it since one month, and so i got tempted) and no loss making history.
there is no helpdesk, customer care, you just feel helpless in the mid of desert without guide. they even wont reveal their address, no landline no. no history, nothing. when their calls go wrong they even dont pick salesline no. neither they reply on messsenger.
pls find their address and beware
(((((((((((((((((

(((((((((((()))

above comments are true my no is 9247210432 i will take action
 
Please do not send any SMS to my mobile No. 9325212660. Regularly I got the SMS from TM-TLBW I am not interested anu such business. This is unneceesary troubled to me. I request to your honour kindly stop to trouble me by such SMS.
Thanks for your kind action.
N
User
SSG  
 
Similar to past experiance todays call for GAIL also goes just the opposite direction. This is a Cartel with brokers. A fraud site.



Agree Absolutely . 90 % calls on this bull market also goes wrong. Before subscription they were sending gloriful sms about there calls which all vanished after Subscription. I also think they are into some brokerage cartel since after many calls scrips turns otherwise immediately.
N
User
Soumen  
 
Thank you for posting complaint. You mademe change my decision on subscription to TLBW. Keep up the good work.
A
User
Aseem  
 
Thank for posting complaint.

Similar is the situation with 10paisa.com / midcaps.in

They will post 25% gain in one month on their website But there is no history of loss on their calls.

I lost 30000 in last weeks after enrollment.
Beware of all such sites unless there is free calls / sms facility for one week to verify.
 
Hello. My mobile is 9448378959. I too getting regular message like this. I am not tempted as i have lost in 10.paise .com all are fake fraudulent. Pl stop sending any more message like this.
Thanks
 
At first thank you very... much that you are saved me from trapping in such a fraud advisory, tradelessbutwise.com I just hating this word TLBW. I am getting regular sms from this disgusting site that they are making thousands daily for their clients. Friends, really, I m telling to all of you there is no any advisory in this world which can give u sure shot stock tips to make thousands daily from speculation. Just think friends, Crores of the people are working hard for making money. They work 12-15 hours in their field for income. Then how one can make thousands daily by just sitting front of the screen and watching only the price movement! Friends, I lost my 3 lakhs rupees in intraday trading, in various hopeless advisories. The money was hard earned by me and my parents. I lost my 2 years also in this matrix of intraday trading. I agree stock market have tremendous potential to give returns. But it is only for long term investors. Always remember one statement of warren buffet who is the second richest man of the world and is a well known investor. He says, I never buy a stock to sell! My favourite holding period is forever! Friends, Now I m completely away from the matrix of short term gains in stock market. I am working as a headmaster in a school, doing hardwork and very slowly developing my portfolio with long term view. I will hold any stock at least for 3 years. Friends, I m repeating again there is no any advisory for stock market which can make u crorepati in very short term. According to me all the advisories which is for short term trading are completely frauds. Just think if ur advisor can generate 100% sure shot jackpot calls then why he is earning money from selling his tip? Why he is not trading according to his tip? So friends b aware, b hardworker, b creative and leave the view of short term gains. Otherwise u will damage ur wealth, will damage ur talency, will damage your time, will damage ur career and literally damage ur willpower also. Leave the matrix and b practical. Live a beautiful life without any greed. Thanks! My name is sandeep. Cell No. 9922469348
 
realy all are say the reality. i lost 45000. i this month i never seen this, messege before of my subscription. if i seen never subscribe there . too bad they. even a single time donot achive a torget
 
stock tips market view sent sms intraday sms my mobil sent 9714811111
A
User
ajay  
 
TLBW IS FRAUD AND CHEATER
After subscription they never gives tips. is some one have their phone number pls publish here.
 
One should study technical analysis by available tools and do the trading. Don't depend on any other's tips. These type of tips are 50:50 changes. Most probabaly you will end up with huge lose.. There are lot of web sites which teaches analysing charts, MACD, SMA etc.. Once you learn 90% chances are there to earn profit. (10% is risk for any sudden happenings) for which you have to give stoploss.
 
Fraud, fraud, fraud

This is for all who engaged in stock market and trade on daily, if you got contact number or address of this authorised person just inform for further process. I trade in equity, fo daily wroundabout 10, 00, 000/- turnover.
 
can anyone give me the address of trade less but wise office in mumbai.
my email id is 9920016679
N
User
aditya  
 
thanks for the comments everyone.i was about to subscribe to them but the people who have posted on the site have saved me.thank you!!...
N
User
aditya  
 
its me again...check this link.the phone no is there., http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/misguiding-c186447.html
A
User
Ashoka  
 
Their Bangalore address is : Mr. Tejus / Ritesh, 5th floor, 17th Block, Koramangla Estate, Bangalore as informed by Mr. Ritesh.
Mobile. 09833952002
They can be draged to consumer court for Fraud massages.

All that you have explianed is very correct and all those who wish to enroll with them beware.
 
BIGGEST FRAUD IN RECOMMENDATION SERVICES.
Tradelessbutwise.com is a absolute blunder, cheater in stock recommendation services.They send daily sms to thousands of mobiles claiming huge profits which are absolutely fake.I have taken their super multiple pack subscription but have not received a single profit making call.Their is no helpline, customer care.They are never available on messenger.This people should be exposed.
 
I Totally agree..i was also tempted to take their service but then after seeing this thought that i should not..well i took free service from bhanuinvestments.com and now after the free service i am thinking to subscribe in that. They are better..
 
tradelessbutwise .com is a fraud

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good) No Rating
    code
    tradelessbutwise.com - fraud