Tradus - Cancellation of order

kshtriyadin on Dec 15, 2011
HI

I ordered a camera Sony Cybershot DSC HX9V of price 15469 on 11th of Dec now after 4 days the order status is Awaiting Dispatch, now I want to cancel my order I sent mail several time to their customer care executive Preeti Rai but they are not responding me.

Tradus.in's customer care service is really so much pathetic, they didn't gave any number and address on their site, also not responding on portal complains.

Cancellation of order

Comments

asjadnabeel Tradus / Online Cart  - Delhi, India

Product Not Delivered.. Money Not Refunded - Tradus / Online Cart

I ordered a product: 1040359 through tradus.in on 05-oct-2010 and it shows has been shipped on 6-oct-2010 from Gurgaon .

-> But the courier traking shows that it is shipped back and delivered at Gurgaon it self on 18-oct-2010.

-> I was contacted the company coustomercare many times they said that they refund the money with in 10 days... but no i'm waiting more than 20 days . no reply.

-> Now when i try to contact trdus coustomercare the phone number says not in use they do not provide any altranate number.

Tradus Tradus / Online Cart  - Delhi, India

Dear Mr. Nabeel,

We are extremely sorry for the delay as well as the inconvenience caused.

This is to inform that we have processed refund against the Order id 1040359 and the amount will reflect in your account within 10 working days time.

Tradus
A Dec 15, 2011 by
kshtriyadin

Now I got response from Tradus.in.
They have canceled my order.

N Dec 15, 2011 by
terryjoev Tradus  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Payment Debited but Product not delivered - Tradus

I had ordered a micro sd on tradus.com. They had taken the payment but they have confirmed saying it is not credited. also sent them a letter from my bank stating the money was debited to Tradus. They are not replying or the money. let me know what to do
kshtriyadin

As I canceled my order on(2037403) 14th of Dec, they (team tradus) sent me a mail that I will get back mu money back in my account in within 10 days,

Copy of their mail.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Customer Care traduscustomercare@ibibogroup.com

Dec 15 (12 days ago)

to me
Hi Dinesh,

Thank you for contacting Tradus.in Customer Care Team.

I have seen multiple mails in regards to your cancellation request and I understand that you are getting anxious about the cancellation.

I have cancelled the order as per your request and there is another mail that has been send out to you confirming the action.

I have initiated the refund today and it will take 10 business days for the process to complete and the credit to show up in your bank account. Apart from this the Gift Voucher of Rs 500 will also be credited back to you in the form of a voucher - once the refund process is complete you will receive a mail from our side confirming the closure of the actions and a fresh new gift voucher code as well.

Further I would like to assure you that I am here to take care of all your issues and I reply to all the mails within the next 24-48 hours, so in case of any further query just reply to me and I will be glad to assist you further.

I hope I have been able to resolve this issue for you and you would not require to visit any other forum for resolution or action.

Nandini,
Customer Care Executive,
Tradus Customer Care Team,

_______________________________________________________________________

Today after the 14 days they didn't refund my money, Tradus.in's service is so much pathetic, I did a big mistake by purchasing from Tradus.in.

Really I am so much depressed by Tradus.in's service.

A Dec 27, 2011 by

Is It ?
I was also going to purchase a TV from there.
Thnx for info buddy.
ankitjain1994

I also saw there is no contact number, Thn who will be Point of contact ?
ankitjain1994

Really Tradus.in is not believable?
N Jul 24, 2012 by
ripsita Tradus  - West Bengal, India

frauds - Tradus

I have ordered a product from tradus but I have not received my product yet.however their website is showing that my product has been delivered.its been more than a week and these people don't even bother to respond to my email.they have usurped my money but not delivered me my product..
A Jul 24, 2012 by
mukeshjaswani Tradus  - West Bengal, India

Same is my case Shipment Details for Order ID: 3147406
N Jul 30, 2012 by
Priya2785 Tradus  - West Bengal, India

Product not delivered yet - Tradus

I have placed an order on 20th July also mad ethe payment through credit card.
Till date I ve not received my product. also not yet got any communicatiopn of any delay.

This is not done.. Please return the money ASAP..
A Aug 5, 2012 by
Safia Khan Tradus  - West Bengal, India

same is my case Airwaybill no 4325857222
N Oct 29, 2012 by
Rajesh Shindhe Tradus  - Dharwad, Dharwad, Karnataka, India

payment done but product not yet received - Tradus

I have ordered a silicon sports watch (order Id- 5791215) in www.Tradus.com on 14-10-2012 and made payment through my debit card. my payment has been accepted but product has still not been delivered to me. please resolve my Issue and kindly oblige.
N Oct 31, 2012 by
Matin Shaikh Tradus  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

No delivery yet - Tradus

I ordered Folding Storage Stool on this site Tradus.com with full payment done on 9 sept 2012 , but no delivery is made yet . I mailed and even talked to customer care but no response from them. Please look into this issue.
A Nov 1, 2012 by
Rajesh Shindhe Tradus  - Dharwad, Dharwad, Karnataka, India

Thanks a lot, got a refund... :-)
N Nov 5, 2012 by
Byju Thambi Tradus  - Colachel, Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu, India

delayed reply - Tradus

hello friends ,
i am registered member of tradus.com i have purchased many items from tradus , but the last five transactions was not so good as previous and there communication between customers is very bad. can any one help me by saying how to register complaint for online shopping websites
N Feb 13, 2013 by
sudarshan khandare Tradus  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

i sudarshan khandare, order made on 31jan, reply msz came on 4feb about product shipped by dtdc and will reach within 5 working days. my order no is 7393354. and product is 5 piece utensil. but still i m waiting for my order and on phone they not responding and saying just mail us. hope so it work
N Feb 13, 2013 by
sudarshan khandare Tradus  - Maharashtra, India

not delivery - Tradus

i sudarshan khandare, ordered 5 piece utensils of 574rs on 31jan, reply from company by msz came on 4 feb that ur product is shipped by DTDC and will deliver within 5 working days buy yet noy received. after calling to customer care they saying just mail us but that also didnt worked. what to do now
N Feb 14, 2013 by
rajnish4internet

Hi Team,
I purchase a product from tradus, 10 day passed I still not received my product, i Also send them mail for cancel my product but no one is responding ?
tradus is totally fraud company, they just make people nothing else .
N Mar 21, 2013 by