Tradus - Cancellation of order

kshtriyadin on Dec 15, 2011
HI

I ordered a camera Sony Cybershot DSC HX9V of price 15469 on 11th of Dec now after 4 days the order status is Awaiting Dispatch, now I want to cancel my order I sent mail several time to their customer care executive Preeti Rai but they are not responding me.

Tradus.in's customer care service is really so much pathetic, they didn't gave any number and address on their site, also not responding on portal complains.

Cancellation of order

Comments

A Dec 15, 2011 by
kshtriyadin

Now I got response from Tradus.in.
They have canceled my order.

kshtriyadin

As I canceled my order on(2037403) 14th of Dec, they (team tradus) sent me a mail that I will get back mu money back in my account in within 10 days,

Copy of their mail.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Customer Care traduscustomercare@ibibogroup.com

Dec 15 (12 days ago)

to me
Hi Dinesh,

Thank you for contacting Tradus.in Customer Care Team.

I have seen multiple mails in regards to your cancellation request and I understand that you are getting anxious about the cancellation.

I have cancelled the order as per your request and there is another mail that has been send out to you confirming the action.

I have initiated the refund today and it will take 10 business days for the process to complete and the credit to show up in your bank account. Apart from this the Gift Voucher of Rs 500 will also be credited back to you in the form of a voucher - once the refund process is complete you will receive a mail from our side confirming the closure of the actions and a fresh new gift voucher code as well.

Further I would like to assure you that I am here to take care of all your issues and I reply to all the mails within the next 24-48 hours, so in case of any further query just reply to me and I will be glad to assist you further.

I hope I have been able to resolve this issue for you and you would not require to visit any other forum for resolution or action.

Nandini,
Customer Care Executive,
Tradus Customer Care Team,

_______________________________________________________________________

Today after the 14 days they didn't refund my money, Tradus.in's service is so much pathetic, I did a big mistake by purchasing from Tradus.in.

Really I am so much depressed by Tradus.in's service.

A Dec 27, 2011 by

Is It ?
I was also going to purchase a TV from there.
Thnx for info buddy.
ankitjain1994

I also saw there is no contact number, Thn who will be Point of contact ?
ankitjain1994

Really Tradus.in is not believable?
N Feb 14, 2013 by
rajnish4internet

Hi Team,
I purchase a product from tradus, 10 day passed I still not received my product, i Also send them mail for cancel my product but no one is responding ?
tradus is totally fraud company, they just make people nothing else .
N Mar 21, 2013 by

cancel my order id is 8373693_01
N Jun 10, 2013 by
Atul Ch

Dear Friends,

I have ordered product from tradus but it is duplicate as well as I order white piece but it received black.
So I want to cancelled my order. What should I do? please guide me.
My mail ID is arc000111@gmail.com

swapna12345

please cancel my order.my order id is 10249826_01
N Aug 8, 2013 by
hunkansh

Hi, I have been trying to cancel my order from a very long. I have even returned my order but still no response. My order ID is 10151210_01.
N Aug 29, 2013 by
bamvenkatesh

They cancelled my order havent even sent a single mail regarding the same. They dont respond to any of mails and never mailed me about my refund. Its been more than 10 days since i placed my order.
N Aug 31, 2013 by
bayecho gho

i hav allready tried to cancel my order from 2 hours ago.but there is no any responce, , so i want 2 my cancelle my order 10633184_2
N Oct 25, 2013 by
khaleel299

plz...cancel my order..id :11257974
N Dec 27, 2013 by
Shilpi Singh

plz cancle my order id 11870568
N Feb 26, 2014 by
Yatin7239

Please cancel my order no. 12460641 asap as it has been made by mistake.

Tradus - Cancellation of order