Triadss solutions,Chennai — Salary and PF

vinodNEC on Apr 12, 2011
Respond To Complaint
Triadss Solutions,Chennai is a fraud company.I was deputed for NEC INDIA in UP-WEST and After leaving the service they ate away my complete one month salary.There is AMLA,JOY ,Nisha and Chandru in Triadss India who are pathetic in giving response.
It is really a frusturating experience to work as an outsource emplyee under Triadss group.They treat their employess unhumanly as if the employee is of shedule caste and they are zamindars.
I made several follow-ups with them regarding salary and PF but they were unco-opertaive every time and abused me also.I told them if they don't sign on my PF form which i already sent them twice then i will make an official complaint to income tax dept.
They said we are not afraid of anybody we will not sign your PF document do whatever you can do.
Anybody who wants to join NEC join it but don't join it under a Triadss associate.

Complaint comments 2 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

please friends don't join under Triadss Solutions because fraud company, i am also not get my salary, amala is a HR she is not respond anything don't belive Triadss company

Triadss solutions,Chennai - Salary and PF