Trimurti Gas Agency, Vikas Puri, New Delhi - Against Gas Agency : Worst Service

Indrajit Banerjee
Vikas Puri, New Delhi.

I Indrajit Banerjee resident of Sewak Park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi - 59, is a consumer of M/s. Indane Gas Agency (Trimurti Gas Agency). My consumer no. is 10511. I have booked my cylinder on 24.07.2009 against booking no. 11236 and the agency told me that, the cylinder will be delivered within 4 or 5 days but no response. After 7 day I made called to the agency but again no response. I have made called three- four times every day and every time they said that the cylinder will be delivered today, but till date I have not received the same.

Indrajit Banerjee
Consummer no. 10511
Mobile No. 9810053645

Comments

N Aug 22, 2013 by
gppaul

Best Review

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to notice you that, yesterday I (Hari Prasanna Paul) had submitted my document (two
transfer copy of Avon Gas, Rent Agreement, Pan card copy, Aadhar card copy) for transfer gas
connection from Avon gas - Najafgarh to Trimurti gas - Vikaspuri. I asked them to provide me the
proof of receiving but they had not gave any receiving proof.
Now I want to ask you that, when will I get the new passbook for booking the cylinder ???? Please
let me confirm the date on my mobile number or on me mail-id.

Thanking You,

Hari Prasanna Paul
M: 9911095988
Paul.prasanna@rediffmail.com

Against Gas Agency, Worst Service - gas

To,
Complaints Board Director

Subject: Against Gas Agency, Worst Service
M/s. Indane Gas Agency (Vidya Sagar Gas Agency)
Showroom Shop No - 12B, Rama Market
Pitam Pura Village
Delhi - 110034

At first no response no pickup phone at the booking time.
I booked gas before 3.8.2009 (Vidya Sagar Gas Agency)
Showroom Shop No - 12B, Rama Market, Pitam Pura Village
Delhi - 110034. and they told me the cylinder will be delivered within 4or
5 days but no response, then i called again 10.8.2009 they said that my booking date is 8.8.2009 and told me the cylinder will be delivered that day. but again no response . today 12.8.2009 i again called the agency but they said that there was no booking and told me that today i called them 1st time then i said(ke phone se booking karane ka koi fahida nahi hai wahi ja kar karana padega kya then they said loudly aap ki marji hai) and then she cut the phone .
I must complaint against there tellecaller and delivery men .
I am not only there are many customers to face this problem.
I request you that please solve our problem.
I hope you will take action and solve our problem (if u dont, i think u will also like them).

Digember singh
Customer No - 28255
Mobile - 011-27347216

Vikas Puri, New Delhi.

I MUKESH KUMAR SHARMA resident of vani vihar, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi - 59, is a consumer of M/s. Indane Gas Agency (Trimurti Gas Agency). My consumer no. is 40299. I have booked my cylinder on 27.07.2009 against booking and the agency told me that, the cylinder will be delivered within 4 or 5 days but no response. After 7 day I made called to the agency but again no response. I have made called three- four times every day and every time they said that the cylinder will be delivered today, but I received 05.08.09 the same.and short gas delivery wt. 27.500 kgs and actual wt. 32.500 kgs

i called a daily for booking next month last 5 days i have made called three- four times every day and every time nos is busy 28547346, 28544262, 28542117

I must complaint against M/s. Trumurti Gas Agency, Vikas Puri, New Delhi. I am also request to you please take this matter into your consideration and order them to work properly.and book my gas month of august

mukesh kumar sharma
Consummer no. 40299
Mobile No. 9871786547

They are not picking the phones to book the gas cylinder. - Trimurti Gas Services

I am residing in Uttam Nagar. My mother customer no. SHO06669. The Gas Agency shifted from Sharma Gas Company to Trimurti Gas Services in Vikas puri. My mother is old aged how can she go every time to book the cylinder at Vikas Puri from Uttam Nagar. When we are trying on phone the nos. we are founding either busy or with the lines that this phone is temporarily out of service. It is really ridiculous by transferring to this kind of agency. We don't know where to complaint. Please if possible persue this matter. We cannot take leaves from the office for booking a cylinder everytime.

m/s tirmurti gas agency service is providing worst service but they dont pick consumer phone thier phone is always going busy. we are getting in trouble. so I request you pls take immediate action.

Vikas Puri, New Delhi.

I resident of Uttam Nagar, New Delhi - 59, is a consumer of M/s. Indane Gas Agency (Trimurti Gas Agency). My consumer no. is 4790. I have booked my cylinder on 07.10.2009 against booking and the agency told me that, the cylinder will be delivered within 4 or 5 days but no response. But still we have not received cylinder even eralier also I tried their number again and again for 3 days and then only could book the cylinder and now I am trying their number for last 3 days every time nos is busy 28547346, 28544262, 28542117

I must complaint against M/s. Trumurti Gas Agency, Vikas Puri, New Delhi. Please take this matter into your consideration and order them to work properly

Tarsem Singh
Consummer no. 4790

I am facing same irritating situation.No way to book the cylinder either through phone or SMS.I am also searching the right forum to complain.

I totally agree with this posted complaint, and needs to be dealt with seriousness with any concern authority. This agency has been repeatedly compaint about the irresponsivemess, carelesness, and delayed. ll false commitments made from their end, all the times. Any customers can be picked up randomly from their list, and be asked for a feedback, I assure of the negative response from all of them.

This is a matter of serious concern, and they are playing with the money and time of people. They do not have any authority to stand with the license of the Gas Agency...Will be definetely taking this matter with RTI and asking for the previous reports of the booking and delivery they have made.

Any authroitites not taking immidiate action in this case, promise will have to bear penalty and be answerable to RTI and the Public concerned and effected.

Many of the Residents Welfare Association have tied up knots in against this agency..please contact them and join for early favourable results...
Dabas

Kapoor Sahib,

Request to kindly suggest me the easiest way of booking for domestic Gas Cylinder as my Indane Gas Connection No is TGS-8805 in the name of RC Dabas, S-35A, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110059 working with the IOCL. Presently associated with the Office of Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB), 1st Floor, Babar Road, New Delhi-110001. Contact No is 2345-7750, 9899917399

Not taking Booking - Trimurti Gas Agency ,Vikas Puri New Delhi

Our consumer no.is TG 1175 & we have booked gas three weeks back & remind them by phone as well as personnelly but till today we haven't got the cylinder. They don't issue booking no neither on phone nor personally. Please check the services of this agency. Their phone nos are allways busy& you will not get them connected.

Vikas Puri, New Delhi.

I Krishan Kumar Sharma resident of A-30, Mharani Enclave Vikas Nagar Uttam Nagar, New Delhi - 59, is a consumer of M/s. Indane Gas Agency (Trimurti Gas Agency). My consumer no. is 20661. I have online booked my cylinder on 08-01-2010 against booking but no response. After 13 day I made called to the agency but again no response. I have made called three- four times every day contact no not working but till date I have not received the same.

Krishan Kumar Sharma
Consummer no. 20661
Mobile No. 9871871096

I agree with the above complinants, I bearing the connectiontion number TG-8915 tried continously at number 28547346 & 28544262 from 4 pm to 5 pm on 21.01.2010 for the refilling of the gas culinder. Even if the bell goes at no:28547346 tere is no taker of the call. I am really disappointed . I am also not sure whether they simmply disconnect the phone or there is any genuine reason.

I, Swarn jeet Bhatia resident of RZ-A-143, Nihal Vihar, Opp. Ambika Vihar, Delhi, is a Indane Gas consumer of M/s Trimurti Gas Agency, Vikas Puri. My consumer no. is 13850. I have online booked my cylinder on 20-1-2010 and I have made called three- four times every day contact no not working but till date I have not received the same.

I am request to you please take this matter into your consideration and order them to work properly.

with regards

Swarnjeet Bhatia
Consumer No.13850

Not picking up the Phone Call - Trimurti Gas agencies

Sir/Madam,

This is a complaint against the Trimurit Gas Agencies(situated at janakpuri, and having the area of uttam nagar). who has not picking my phone from last 2 day. even today i tried almost 2 hours continiously. i also get frustrasted from their services.

The main person who handling the agencie is Mr. Devender. The Phone number of the agencie is 011-28542277

please do the need ful

Naveen Sharma

yes they are not picking up the phone for booking . we have to go to their office for booking

yes i am also agree with this problem

HOW I CAN REGISTER MY LPG GAS BY THROUGH SMS OR ONLINE.
WHAT IS CONSUMER NO.

I NEERAJ KANDA resident of WZ-108 OM VIHAR UTTAN NGR, New Delhi - 59, is a consumer of M/s. Indane Gas Agency (Trimurti Gas Agency). My consumer no. is SGC-7644 online booked my cylinder on 01-8-10 against booking but no response. After 5day I made called to the agency but again no response. I have made called three- four times every day contact no not working but till date I have not received the same.

NEERAK KANDA
Consummer no.sgc-7644

problem still pending

pls do the need full

NEERAK KANDA
Consummer no.sgc-7644

Vikas Puri, New Delhi.

I VIKAS KUMAR resident of A-1/8-A, Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi - 59, is a consumer of M/s. Indane Gas Agency (Trimurti Gas Agency). My consumer no. is SGC-2564. I have booked my cylinder on 25/11/2010 against booking and the agency told me that, the cylinder will be delivered within 4 or 5 days but no response. After 6 day I made called to the agency but again no response. I have made called three- four times every day and every time they said that the cylinder will be delivered
I called a daily for booking next month last 5 days i have made called three- four times every day and every time nos is busy 28547346, 28544262, 28542117

Vikas Kumar