Triveni Galaxy - Not updated with the status

PoojaAmit on Jun 6, 2012
I have a Flat in Tower 1, Triveni Galaxy Secctor 78. I got the last call and Notice 2 years ago regarding my pending payment. I had paid 9.8 Lacs and the construction was not up to the schedule so I stopped paying them. Because of some personal reasons I didn't get time to contact them for some time but now when I contacted them, they said that my flat is cancelled and I can collect the post dated cheques from them. I heard and read many articles about bouncing their cheques.

Now really want to know the way forward.Please Help.

Comments

N Jun 10, 2012 by
Harsh Parekh

I would like to advise you that you have to adopt the legal recourse against Triveni Infrastructure Ltd. and file a criminal complaint with Triveni Infrastructure Ltd. under the provisions of IPC in the Court in order to receive back refund of the booking/registration amount from such company. The Court Case takes about 22 months to complete the whole case. I am handling such type of cases against Triveni. Apart from this some people have filed criminal complaints against the company in the Economic Offence Wing. I am also handling high court case against Triveni and Directors of Triveni.

You have to file criminal complaints against the company in the Economic Offence Wing and then implead/merge as a party in the High Court case for seeking refund of your money. I am also handling other court case against Triveni and Directors of Triveni as investors have started getting refund of money through court.

I require the copies all the receipts, in which project you have invested your money, application form for booking of flat, allotment letter, builder buyer agreement and others, etc.

You an further contact me on harshmparekh@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear more from you soon

Harsh Parekh
Advocate
9971780620 (M)
A Aug 5, 2012 by
sulaiman74

I am also victim of Triveni, you must get associated with Triveni Faridabad Allottees Assciation at tfaa.in where we all Triveni customers are united and fighting for construction of the project.

Triveni Galaxy - Not updated with the status