TSCS( Total solution consultancy Services) - Its Fraud consultancy....Dont faith

biswa rout on Apr 30, 2012
TSCS is a fraud consultancy. Mr Sagarendra Mohanty and Tarakanta Jena are big Frauds. They have broker named Sanjay Dash, Roshan Sahu, Amulya Mohanty...many more. They take money in huge amount but never returns that. they always issue fake letters. their office is closed but now active in market. they are living near Khandagiri. I know sagarendra mohanty's home address. i request all suffered candidates to gather and file a case against them.

Samarendra mohanty and Pratiti Mohanty also big frauds. Its a racket. They are having 25lacs fraud from market like wipro,bhusan,nestle,aditya birla, monnet,hcl,accenture.

So i request everybody not to faith these guys.

Contact me on mail id - only4ursanita@gmail.com

Comments

D Apr 30, 2012 by
sagarmohanty

fake compilation we r still in market and we never deal like fake company
N May 1, 2012 by
biswa rout

No I and My brother also suffered by you. You are not yet returned my money. why you game with the candidates. open your office.
A May 6, 2012 by
K. Rajesh

yes friend they are running fake raket. their website is fake they waste many candidates career. still you are saying fake complain mr sagarendra. already 2/3 complains made in khandagiri PS. friends I am requesting to all make a post in this same blog we will together file a complain as soon as possible. fake people mr sagarendra
D Nov 2, 2012 by
sdpinu

Yes they are the big frauds, i have already suffered. So friends if u have want to gather and make a case, i am with you. i have already file a case against Tarakant Jena.