TUMMY FIT Ayurvedic Medicated Slimming Oil - Not satisfied than 30 days Money Back Guarantee

rkyadavefs on Jul 5, 2011

I am R. K. Yadav purchase a slimming product of Rs. 2,500/- on dated 07.06.2011 is the name of TUMMY FIT Ayurvedic Medicated Slimming Oil from. This product Marked By : GTM Teleshopping Pvt. Ltd.
P.O. Box No. 144, Indore - 452001 (INDIA)
Phone : +91 9229223223 SMS :" 56767 Customer Care No. 9229364364

At the time of purchase of this product company promise that if you are not satisfied of product then 30 days Money Back Gurantee of 100%. this means that my money is refund of under 30 days of purchasing.
But I contact to Company again and again do not response me for regarding refund of my money.
Please Help Me immediatily.

Your's Regards
R. K. Yadav
Add : 16 - Adinath Colony (HARI - KUNJ)
Nagda Jn. Dist. UJJAIN (M.P.) Pin code 456335
Mobile No . 09827266620 , 07366 - 246466 , 07366 - 238077

Comments

N Jul 10, 2011 by
BAMO SAKTAR

I CANNOT COMMENT ANY THING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT UNTILL I PERSONALLY EXPERIENCE ITS USAGE AND BENEFITS. SO, I WANT TO GET AND APPLY IT.
A Jul 26, 2011 by
Dilip Gajjar

Agree with u because at same problem in my side help any one me my contact no is 9998896181.
N Oct 14, 2011 by
alamzeb

sir my age is 31 my weight is 120 height 06 feet 01 inch i want to reduced weight plz same help me i wait for your comments
N May 7, 2012 by
robib123

I purchase tummy fit oil and didnt experince any result. My neighbour purchase different oil n it worked. I also ordered this oil wich my neigbour purchased from website www.tummyslimmingoil.in

pls return my money
N Jul 19, 2012 by
Kaberi Sharma

If this oil would have worked, then definitely people all over the world would have used this oil. And if it really works then are we mad spending one and a half hour in yoga daily. I assure you these are frauds. if you really want to lose weight, then best is yoga and exercise. Because no pain no gain. Its difficult task but you will start getting result right from first week. This my guarantee. It works slowly but its everlasting. Just promise yourself to spend one hour with yourself. Avoid junk foods and consume healthy foods like vegetables and fruits. Kaberi Sharma
A Nov 8, 2012 by
Swamy chandan kumar patnaik

I have purchase the tummy fit oil on Jan 1, 2012 and daily i used to apply it on my stomach in early morning and before sleeping. And i have found lot of improvements and reduced my stomach within 3 weeks.
Its really great and thankful to this medicine. So friends i request you to please use oil to reduce your fats.

So its very very prosperous to this new year welcoming to this product and i have got selected in Army.
_____Swamy chandan kumar patnaik
A Nov 8, 2012 by
Swamy chandan kumar patnaik

Kaberi

You should use without no pain no gain --Please workout with your English idioms and then start keeping comments.

_____Swamy chandan kumar patnaik
D Dec 4, 2012 by
wahidullah

Dear Sir/Madam.
I didn't know what is the lotion for with the tummy Fit oil.
Wahid
N Jan 21, 2013 by
Aswani Kuamr Srivastava tummy fit oil  - Noida, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India

not useful - tummy fit oil

Hi, my name is Aswani Srivastava. i purched tummy fit oil in jan 2012 and i used regurally but i never found result. its usless product. plz refund my money... my number is 9015214250