TYCOONS EMPIRE — not received pay out for more than 5 months

5 pay outs were pending
Complaint comments 19 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

not receved the pay out - TYCOONS EMPIRE

dear sir ,

nor receved the pay out , what is the states of the pay out

ID NO. 1101teab92532 abdulkhader haji

ID NO. 1012tema 83997 maimoona

Hi Friend,

Rather writing about this on the site.. the first step is to contact the Tycoon at payout@tycoonsempire.in.

If you write to this email address, i am sure you will get the payout on time.
and make sure that your details updated are correct like IFSC code, Bank account number, Bank Branch, Account name etc..

As, in my experience, it works superb.

I.D. NO: 1102TERSG04088 SUMA.R

I.D. NO: 1012TEUM85922 UMESH.D
PAN NO: ACLPU2511P Please Entry
Please Verifiy Send Immediately
I have been sending e-mails to tycoons empire the release of my first installment of Rs. 800/- but all in vain. Neither they reply of the email nor they respond on customer care. Few of displayed telephone numbers does not exists. If this is a group which is trustworthy then they shoudl reply promptly to the quarry of the customer but it is quite surprising that their phones remain unattended. It creates doubt and shows a sign of sick group who is bluffing and cheating to their loyal customers. I have written 3 mails on 14 & 16.4.11 but they did't trouble to acknowledge my mail. so pl. be careful regarding your hard money invested in this group.
Still Customers Are Not Getting Thier AMount From Apr-2011...Why This Happening From Tycoons Empire Company...??? Why the PAyout is not sent to The Customers When We make a call to the Customer Care Num of its company:18002001212 They Replied That " we will start to send the money After Announcing the Election Result " But They Didnt Send then we again made a call they replied" from may-20-2011 onwards We will sending customers amount" But still No One is Got Their Amount ...Is it Legal??? if they do like This Then What Customer Might Think ????
We have invested hardly earned money ...so please Dont cheat us.. Please Frankly Tell us What Is going On...What is status...And Reson For Not paying The AMount...

Dont say smart Answers like the following:
1.We are looking for It...
2.With these many days we will send out.
3.We sent the Money ... ( If sent Please Give the Ref num of Transaction).
4.Bank is Not allowing us to send( Why Bank wont Allow u to send???).
5.RBI is Not allowing To send 10% returns ( Why RBI Not Allowing to return 10 %??? If so then Y Govt given ISO-2008 Certified and Govt given The Cerificate for Company can Return upto 12-15% )

So please Clearly Say the truth...Dont Cheat Your Customers... They Are w8ing and Still checking thier bank account for when the will receive.. This is make us feel Very Bad...we are not Happy...

Payments not received from last 3 months - Tycoon Empire

I have not received the payments from last 3 months.(1700 /- per month)

I have rejestired with Mr.Kalbhor (Pune).

I have rejestired on Oct-2010.(20000 /-)

My mb.no.-9922846204
Friends any latest response from the company.what about our payment.alot of people join trusting me.what do i say to them?
The Tycoons is a Fraud company,
They are not giving response properly
I think All our Money is gone
Lets make a complaint in Police about this before they ran away
I think tycoon empire company is not properly working it's go slitely in down position, i sugeested do not waste u r hard money in this company or any company they tailling i m give u lot of money
if u want u r money properly then go with LIC, ALL INSURANCE COMPANY, MUTUAL FUNDS, so plz do not invest in tyccons empire.plz thinks Better, to invest

Complaint Not Received Payment 3 Months - TYCOONS EMPIRE

Poor Responce For Companny TYCOONS EMPIRE 3 Months Payment Not Received 10 Times Mail & Contact Not Replay.

Immediate Action.

Thanking You,
Midc Waluj Aurangabad
Wait for 2 weeks more. All will get clear info. All are facing same problem.
may i know your name and address Mr. IK9? are you one among the company? how do u know these many things? if they are fraud can u pay the amount for me?
Why would i pay for u? Am also a member like you n if you had good leaders connection then you would also get the mails.
may i Know wat mail you got ?can u put it here?
Post ur email ID, I will forward them all to u. I have posted them in another thread here.

not sending 4 month payment - TYCOONS EMPIRE

I will invest some money in Tycoons empire international. Tycoons empire internationalis the goverment undertaking or private. If investers loss them money the govt will take response or not. Please send me the information quick as possible
Repected Sir,
Sub: Not received Interest pay out for more than 10 month-reg
I am gurubasappa B Dengi My ID 1103TEGUG21491, & my Sponsor ID No.0912TERA16195, my Registration on 30.03.2011, I invest Rs.10000/-, but till date i am single paise interst not recived from you Tycoon co. I am middle class family i am gold invest to other bank, but i am any interest or principal amount is not refudable.
please any infomration sent to my mail (gurud2010@gmail.com) my Cell No 9060333151
Payment not receive of three month . i personal call to tycoons empire call center & that say payment not credit in account some bank problem and you provide the land of ooty so i m not understand what the problem in tycoons empire ...my money back me please my email ID-sujitjsr12@gmail.com.phone number-09709214383

TYCOONS EMPIRE - not received pay out for more than 5 months