UltraTech Cement Limited Awarpur Cement Works Chandrapur Maharashtra - LPG cylinder for domestic use

Vijay Kumar
I am user of Inden Gas Since long. Yesterday while replacing cylinder we have noticed a major fault in your LPG cylinder Inspection system. The problem is after replacement of regulator the moment We opened regulator button heavy Gas lekage observed from Cylinder out let. On checking found there was no rubber seal installed in the Cylinder causing heavy Gas leakage.

My basic question is how this happened ie.. missing of rubber seal. And before sealing the Inspector should must see this point.

Such negligence could result in major fatality.

Please repond to my mail Urgently with solution. I have kept photoes of both the cylinders. Empty and Filled without Seal.

Vijay Kumar

Comments

R. Sir/Madam

I am graduate student in B.C.A. from Nagpur University and I have to apply for SAP-ABAP module in your esteem organisation.

Thanking you,

Post applied for :Mining Engineer.
OBJECTIVE:
To join at a position of responsibility with a professionally managed, progressive organization, which provides a conducive environment for growth and development.
I have One Year Experience from Bailadila Iron Ore Mine Kirandul Complex, M/s NMDC Distt.-Dantewada(C.G.) As Graduate Apprentice Trainee and I have hold “Second Class Mines Manager’s Certificate of competency 1961”. Presently I am working in samari bauxite mines Hindalco Industries Ltd. M/s Aditya Birla Group as Graduate Engineer Trainee.on 06/10/2008 to upto date.

Sir/Madam

I am Mining surveyor Coal/metal (Under Reg.1961/1957) from surveyor certificate exam
looking for job.

I am looking for HR job in Company, I am Law graduate & M.L.S.(Master of Labour Studies) from Nagpur University.

R. Sir/Madam

I am graduate student in B.com from Nagpur University and I have to apply for SAP-FI module in your esteem organisation.

Hi !

I am a Civil Engineer from Pune University and curently working in a Dubai based M.N.C. in Mumbai. It would be a shear pleasure in getting associated with your company for the Chandrapur project. Pls Send me the e-mail Id so that I can float my Resume for your further refrence.

Sopan Malviya

Sir /Madam,
I am Satyanarayana P pursuing B.B.M in sree chaithanya degree college affiliated to Kakathiya university. I am looking for jobs in company. please give me H.R id.
thanking you,
yours faithfully,
satyanarayana.p

R. Sir/Madam

I am post graduate student in P.G.D.B.M from Nagpur University and I am working on murli industries ltd.as a EXCISE assistant

R/sir,
I am 2nd class mine manger certificate holder with 6yr. exp. in mining opration .I want to join in your organistion.

iam the student of B.TECH final year 2010 passed out .I have 61%aggregate in B.TECH.please tell me the how to get the job in ultratech cement ltd at awarpur

I m B.com, L.LB & MBA in Finance through Institute of management studies, Indore. Currentely working at Indore(Dwekam Electrods Pvt.Ltd., Indore) and my profile is Dy.Manager(logistics & Accounts). My mrs. working at central school, Bhadrawati(Bhandak). So pls consider my resume and give me one oportunity. and send me HR ID.

Thanking You,

Loknath Banchhor

I am mines surveyor passed dgms dhanbad coal and metal mines surveyor. my total exp 8 years road and mining, plz see my comment.

I am ITI holder in electronics and I am working on murli industries ltd.as a Instrumentention technician

dear sir,

R/sir,
I want join in your org.

I m B.A., L.LB & MLS in HR through Shantaram Potdukhe Law College. Chandrapur. Currentely working at Shri Sant Gajanan Project & Infrastrucutre Pvt.Ltd., Chandrapur. So pls consider my resume and give me one oportunity. and send me HR ID.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Jayeeta Roychudhury, an Engineer in Electronics and telecommunication from Nagpur University. I had working experience of Co-ordinating between the Engineers and Hughes Communication (internship of 3 months). I am seeking job in Ultratech Cement. I am equipped with MS-Office knowledge and had a good communication skill. If there is any opening according to my profile in UTC, kindly inform me at my Mob No- 9975636858. I'm staying at Ballarpur and interested in woking with the Brand name - Ultratech. If get the opportunity ll indeed prove a an asset.

hereby i am mining engineer with 10 years exp. working as dy. manager mines with one of biggest mnc cement company in M.P. in india.

I will be thankful if you take my request into consideration and give me the chance to serve in your control.

e-mail id - p143k_h@yahoo.co.in
mob. 09425434464

prakash hulke

Respected Sir/Mam,

Am Satyanarayan Kodati of Awarpur (chandrapur dist) working as an HR Executive in Hyderabad from August 2010 till date is looking for an HR job in an industrial sector.If there any openings please feel free to call 09985322250 or can mail me at satya.kodati@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards