Union Bank Of India - NOT RECEIVED INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD

M Sharique Sayeed
I had applied for an internet banking password against my Saving bank account numbered 544502010003097 on 14th July and was promised to recieve it within 15-20 days but as yet i have not recieved it moreover whenever i go to the bank with this complaint the bank officials dont pay any heed towards my complaint.

Comments

THEY ARE USELESS AS I TOO HAVE EXPERIENCED THE SAME. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF CHANGING MY BANK.

dear sir
we are user in union bank of india my id is 145001891.my sgn & txn password has been disable pl there fore yoy are requested that anabling my sgn & txn password as soon as possible.

dear sir

we are user in ubi branch bijpur my id is 145002193.my sgn &txn password has been disable .so kindly you are requested that pl anabling my sgn & txn password and confirme emmadiatly

my address

S .K .UPADHYAY
ATH- 95 NTPC COLONY
RIHANDNAGAR
BIJ PUR, SONEBHADRA, UP PIN -231223

Even I have similar issue. This is second time that my password was not recognized. The same password that was working earlier did not work and the 3rd attempt disabled my account. I requested to enable the password however it did not help to login. So I requested to send me a new password and it took sometime to reach me making it inconvenient. It has happened twice with this bank which never happened with other bank accounts that I have, so I am wondering if there is some issue with the web interface of this Bank.

Puneet
A/c : 205677241

NOT RECIEVED INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD

Dew to disable of our internet banking password I had applied for an internet banking password against my savingbank account no. 312905040077249, 312904010021226 named KANTILAL & CO. 312904010021227 named KOSMOS PAPERMART. 312904010021228 named KAPADIA ENTERPRISE before 2 months ago. and was promised to receive it within 15-20 days but as yet i have not received it.
so please do the prosedure for new password of above said saving bank accounts as early as possible.

Thanking You,

KANTILAL & COMPANY

NOT RECIEVED INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD

Thanking You,

KANTILAL & COMPANY

We had applied for an internet banking for viewing purpose against our current account numbered 497901011000272 on 16th January 2009 . We have not recieved the password. You are requested to give the exact status in how many days we can get the password

I made complain of forgating password about 15 days back and 10 days back by your home page but still i am to get a new log in password my aC No 673 of Salt Lake Branch Kolkata

I forgor my log in Password . I made a request for new password twice through your home page, last one was about 10 days back but still i have not received the same.

my SB AC no is 673 of Salt lake Branch Kolkata

i was open the new nri aucont in dhanbad branch when i send money just u infrom to me

dear sir
we are user in union bank of india my id is 113959963.my password has been disable pl there fore yoy are requested that anabling my password as soon as possible.

We applied for net banking for my current account no. 528201010081025 and we received two sets of login id and passwords after 45 days of application but both id's are not activated.

dear sir,
My account No: 357202010052263 TWAD BOARD BRANCH @CHEPAUK, CHENNAI-5
NOT RECEIVED INTERNETING USER ID AND PASSWORD I TRY TO 2MONTHS AGO
PLEASE QUICKLY SEND TO MY MAIL. MAIL ADDRESS cdbalu5355@gmail.com or delivery to postal in my home address 20, II nd street, jothinagar, chitlapakkam(po)chennai-600064
my date of birth 5/3/1955 my mother name danalakshmi my place of birth KARUR.
MOBILE 9445 382 131 RES 044 22238118
PLEASE SEND TO USER ID AND PASSWORD THANKING YOU I WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY OR SMS OR EMAIL SITE.
BALAGURUSWAMY HIGHWAYS DEPARTMENT. CHEPAUK CHENNAI-5

i want to know my internet password

My name is Gautam Kumar and my account no is 512002010004936. And I want to get Internet Banking User Id and password So that I can use these services..

Regards-Gautam Kumar

not get internet banking
N May 9, 2011 by
ganesh shetty

hi sir have new account nri just 1 mont ago i did open ubi bank.im not yet recived internet id and password.so how can i getthis service?
N Jun 9, 2011 by
mubashshir

dear sir
I am user in union bank of india my id is 103131899.My password has been disabled pl therefore you are requested to enable my password as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Mubashshir Husain
A Dec 5, 2011 by
rishabhomer

To,
the Zonal manager,

Respected Sir,
I Mr. Rishabh Omer S/o Shri Vijay Omer A/C no. 538302010007217 (RGPV university campus Bhopal, MP). I on date 4 December 2011 was trying to Submittint My Exam Form Fee Only 1300 rupees I Filled 2 Exam Form Both Transaction are Failed So Total Amount Is 2600 Rupees Only from Union Bank Of India Internet Banking but failed. The When I do The Transaction Then Page was telling "Could Not Complete Your Transaction" at that time. And later 2600 rupees deducted from my account. I then immediately complained at my branch(RGPV university campus Bhopal, MP) next day. But now 2 days have been gone and no result/conclusion came.
So, please kindly make appropriate action immediately as soon as possible and give me the details either at my contact(07879998705) or at my email(rishabhomer@gmail.com;hotsmartrishabh@yahoo.co.in)

THANKS
Yours faithfully.
N Feb 13, 2013 by
ramasundaram

my password & user id also disabled . please release my account

Union Bank Of India - NOT RECEIVED INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD