Unit Con Fin — Credit Report show I owe this entity

onawilson on Nov 9, 2011
Respond To Complaint
I am told that my Credit Report shows that I owe $1,112 to Unit Con Fin and that I made a payment last on 8/17/2011 and that the last four digits of
the account # is 6850. I have never had such a Creditor nor did I make a payment to this entity on 8/17/2011.
Complaint comments 9 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

I just looked at my credit report and I saw UNIT CON FIN on there. It says that I opened an account May 2012 and that I owe 311. I do not know who this company is. I never opened up an account with this Company. I need the contact number for them.
Account number 8233001 is not my account. Please provide information on this account. Please mail response to: Harvey Marsh at 3122 Catcher Road, Van Buren, Arkansas 72956.
Please provide information for account number 8233001. This is not my account. Thanks.
please provide infomation on account 65321132. this is not my account and it is on my credit. email adress bammaboy08@yahoo.com

what is the phone number for this company they say I owe them and I never heard of them
this company is listed on my credit report. i have never heard of this company. please provide the number for this company. i would like to get this straitened out as soon as possible.
I have never heard of this place or done business with them. I don't even have a account number but they say I owe them 100.00. I will get to the bottom of this and I will sue them for false charges.
I had this happen to me also. After much worry and investigation I discovered that I indeed owe it.
It was my Kirby vacuum cleaner that I had financed for ---no interest if paid within 1 year---deal.
Apparently they went ahead and reported it to the Credit Score people at the time I did it, even though
I am paying it off within the year.

Unit Con Fin stands for United Consumer Finances.
Unit Con Fin stands for United Consumer Financial Services.

Same thing happened to me; I did much research and discovered I did owe this; was buying
a Kirby Vacuum cleaner and did not recognize the company. Hope you can learn from me; spent a
miserable weekend worrying about who had used my credit.

Unit Con Fin - Credit Report show I owe this entity