Unit Con Fin - Credit Report show I owe this entity

onawilson on Nov 9, 2011
I am told that my Credit Report shows that I owe $1,112 to Unit Con Fin and that I made a payment last on 8/17/2011 and that the last four digits of
the account # is 6850. I have never had such a Creditor nor did I make a payment to this entity on 8/17/2011.

Comments

N Mar 3, 2014 by
swells

Best Review
I just looked at my credit report and I saw UNIT CON FIN on there. It says that I opened an account May 2012 and that I owe 311. I do not know who this company is. I never opened up an account with this Company. I need the contact number for them.
N May 25, 2013 by
Harvey Adrain

Account number 8233001 is not my account. Please provide information on this account. Please mail response to: Harvey Marsh at 3122 Catcher Road, Van Buren, Arkansas 72956.
N May 25, 2013 by
Harvey Adrain

Please provide information for account number 8233001. This is not my account. Thanks.
N Jun 18, 2013 by
annieb1

please provide infomation on account 65321132. this is not my account and it is on my credit. email adress bammaboy08@yahoo.com

thanks
N Dec 16, 2013 by
concernperson2

what is the phone number for this company they say I owe them and I never heard of them
N Dec 19, 2013 by
ldennett

this company is listed on my credit report. i have never heard of this company. please provide the number for this company. i would like to get this straitened out as soon as possible.
N Mar 9, 2014 by
Donna Tyler Stafford

I have never heard of this place or done business with them. I don't even have a account number but they say I owe them 100.00. I will get to the bottom of this and I will sue them for false charges.
N Apr 7, 2014 by
Kirby vacuum

I had this happen to me also. After much worry and investigation I discovered that I indeed owe it.
It was my Kirby vacuum cleaner that I had financed for ---no interest if paid within 1 year---deal.
Apparently they went ahead and reported it to the Credit Score people at the time I did it, even though
I am paying it off within the year.

Unit Con Fin stands for United Consumer Finances.
N Apr 7, 2014 by
Kirby vacuum

Unit Con Fin stands for United Consumer Financial Services.

Same thing happened to me; I did much research and discovered I did owe this; was buying
a Kirby Vacuum cleaner and did not recognize the company. Hope you can learn from me; spent a
miserable weekend worrying about who had used my credit.

Unit Con Fin - Credit Report show I owe this entity