Unit Trust of India (Mastergain-1992) - Unit Trust of India Scheme (Master Gain 1992)

Madhavi Manohar Kakde

I owe 200 units of the above mentioned scheme [Capital Growth Unit Scheme-1992 (Master Gain-1992)]. The certificate nos. ranges between 002442945 to 002442946.
Kindly update me the status on this.

Kindly communicate on the my new contact address -
Mr. Manohar Kakde
A-12, Jantar Mantar Flats,
Near L.I.T. Gate, Amravati Road,
Nagpur-440010
Contact: 9325357242 / 9763188443
OR
Email: vinodsambhare@gmail.com
vinodalways@yahoo.com

Comments

I have 50 Units with me. I want to know what is the current price for each and if I like to change this to another Fund. Kindly let me know the details.

With Regards and thanks.
Davis

I have 500 Units with me. I want to know what is the current price for each and if I like to change this to another Fund. Kindly let me know the details.

With Regards and thanks.
Davis

I owe 200 units of the above mentioned scheme [Capital Growth Unit Scheme-1992 (Master Gain-1992)]. The certificate nos. ranges between39353168 01/2 to 39353169 LS/ 2.
Kindly update me the status on this.

Kindly communicate on -
Email: drraghuwanshi@rediffmail.com

I have 500 Units with me. I want to know what is the current price.I would like to change this to another fund. Kindly send details to the above mentioned Email ID.

RMD

i have 400 units each face value of rupees 10 subject to provision of uti act 1963 the regulation framed thereunder & capital growt unit scheme . piease know me current price give details thanking you certificate no 02904075 to 78

yours
d.j.jain

i have 1500 units of uti master gain 1992.i want to know the current value in market.

kirit dattani

I have 100 units of uti master gain 1992 i want to know the current value in market.I want to sell obove units
Kindly inform me on my e mail id
v.k.biala

I HAVE PURCHSED 500 UNITS UNIT TRUST OF INDIA MASTER GAIN 1992.NOW I WANT TO SELL THESE UNITS .KINDLY LET ME KNOW HOW I WILL PROCEED.INFORM ON THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.

THANKING YOU
SANTOSH KU DAS
SHREE DURGA PRESS
BISRA ROAD
ROURKELA -769001
ORISSA
PH-06612511058

i have 200 units of uti master gain 1992.i want to know the current value in market.

Basdeo mistry

I have 200 units of uti master gain 1992. I want to know the current value in market

kindly message me on my email id .

I have 500 units of master gain 1992. My reg .folio no .mg- 92 E2007223 I want to know the current value in market.
Please reply on my mail id as soon as possible.

regards,
Anuradha chatterjee

i am holding 350units of mastergain.i wnt to know the present rates of this at present. pls let me know the rate as early as possible.

i want know about the current rate of mastergain i hav 500 units

MOIN MULTANI
INDORE

I HAVE 1000 UNITS OF UTI MASTER GAIN. I WANT TO KNOW THE CURRENT VALUE IN THE MARKET.
KINDLY MESSAGE ME ON THE EMAIL ID MENTIONED.

THANKING YOU

YOURS FAITHFULLY
MEENA SHARMA
DELHI

I Have Share of Unit Truast India (Registration Folio No. MG - 92 W0454222) purchased on 01/08/1992
Unit Cert. No Distinctive No
02902324 - 01/03 0313521601 to 0313521700
02902325 - 02/03 0313521701 to 0313521800
02902326 - LS/03 0313521801 to 0313521900
Kindly provide the Value of this share
Also I watn to Change my Address of Communication. plz guide me the procedure.

i want to sell my uti mastergain 1992...
please guide me how to sell them...
Antony

I want to sell my uti mastergain 1992. Please let me know the present market rate and guide me how to sell them and your contact at Ahmedabad.

sir
my father has purchased master gain 92 in 1992. number of units alloted to him is 100 with reg.folio no.92 S5136593 and distinctive no. 4951744601 to 4951745600. My father died recently.
so please intimate me the procedure of trasfering the shares into the name of nominee(my mother).
i wil be very thankful if u provide this information to the above mail id.
thanking you
yours sincerely,
J.M.Chandu

i want to sell my uti master trust.please tell me how i do this and where i sell my police.
please send me your feedback as soon as possiable.
i am GOURANGA KUMAR DUTTA, living in kolkata