United India Insurance - renewal of policy

110562 on Apr 6, 2011
We are the valued customer of you since 20 years(Mediclaim policy).We have not require to claim any amount from you.Every year we have renewed the policy.without ane intimation from you.This year we have disturbed with some family problem,so forgot to renewal(Renewal dt.24.03.11).We have appraoached to your branch at Jamshedpur,but they denied to renew my Mother's policy(age 72 yrs.).This is very unjustified.Pl.consider my case.We waiting for your reply.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jun 30, 2012 by
Lekshman

Name : V.SUNDERBABU
I-Care ID : ICUI1400075892

This is to bring to your kind notice that I have been consecutively renewing the above policy for three years i, e from 23.6.2009 to 29.6.2011 with Karvy Stock Broking Ltd and the last Policy No. that was given to me was 154400/46/10/8500000315 and my UHID No. was NIC.0000547793.

However, when I reminded my Consultant Mr.K.S.Ramanath (9886442218) during June 2011, he said he has got the renewal done through United India Insurance, as Karvy has tied up with you and subsequently I received an United India Insurance ICare Card with the ID ICUI1400075892. Until date I have no information from you about the renewal intimation nor does the Card indicate the Renewal date. When I reminded my Consultant about the same, I am told that the renewal cannot be done henceforth and has not given me any valid reason for the termination of renewal of the above policy. For the utter negligence of the Consultant's act is the Company making clients like us a scapegoat? Has the investment that I have made in the Mediclaim Policy over the past three years amounting to Rs.12, 236.00 gone to drain? Should the Consultant not be held responsible for the "Breach of Trust"? I am still kept in dark about the renewal date, as I do not hold any other document other than the ICare Card for the last renewal.

Kindly suggest a way in which I can continue renewing the above policy without loosing my seniority.

In anticipation of a materialistic suggestion.

Thanking You,