United Novelties & Gas Supply Co., Chandannagar, Hooghly (Distributor Code 99210567). W.B. - Non-supply of gas cylinder

Kalyan Chakrabarti
I am working in the Indian Audit & Accounts Department (Govt. Audit).
I am having a Consumer No. T 1564 with the United Novelties Gas Supply Co., Baghbazar, Chandannagar, Hooghly, (Distributor Code No.99210567), W.B. I booked for Gas cylinder on 12.08.2009. But on a personal enquiry on 01.09.2009, I was told that the gas delivery man visited my house on three different dates and did not find anybody in my house. But the proprietor could not show me any suitable notes in support of the delivery man's claim, particularly when my telephone number is recorded and also he did not bother to inform my next door neighbours, under the same premises staying 10 feet away. I do not know whether it is due to refusal for paying tips! However, they forced me to book for gas cylinder again vide order No.304 dated 01.09.2009, cancelling the earlier order No.3168 dated 12.08.2009. I have received my earlier gas cylinder on 13.07.2009. I am running out of stock. Please help me out. My contact No. is 09903213025.
Complaint comments 0 Comments