UniverCell - Cheating!

Nicolekidmn
Hi, i bought a new N72 nokia mobile from universal after 3months it say no net work coverage i had taken the Mobile to a nokia center and they had said would take 10 to 15 days .i went after 15 days and they said nothing to do we are not sure what had happened so asked the universal people i went -they said that we have to send this mobile to niokia center i explained to them and they said we would send to the nokia people so would take 10 days.i was sent to nokia again and again no one had responded to me and one nokia center said that we don't see any proof that right from the beginning you had given it to us for service and i had showed the proof he is saying that one particular # should be taken from the Mobile they did not take so i will not accept because i do not see any proof is this my mistake ???i had used the mobile for 3 months only i had spent my moneyy to travel one place to another, , , , , i had all the proofi gave Rs.8.500 for this Mobile i bought the Mobile aprl-2008 and this happend jul-2008justice please! wating for a good reply at the earliest!Nicole.
Next E-Mail
On Wed, 1/28/09, md@univercell.in <md@univercell.in> wrote:

From: md@univercell.in <md@univercell.in>
Subject: Re: NO RESPONCE
To: nicolekidmn@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 7:05 AM

From: md@univercell.in
Subject: UniverCell thanks you for your feedback

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to write in your valuable comments. We will
respond to your feedback shortly. At UniverCell, we look into every detail to
ensure that you take home a rewarding shopping experience.We hope that you
extend your continued patronage and give us an opportunity to serve you better.

Customer Relations Team

Next E-Mail:
Hi, Sure !sending it to youRegards, Nicole

--- On Wed, 1/28/09, customerrelations@univercell.in <customerrelations@univercell.in> wrote:

Subject: Re: Fw: [Fwd: Re: NO RESPONCE]

Subject: Re: Fw: [Fwd: Re: NO RESPONCE]
To: customerrelations@univercell.in
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 8:05 AM
Hi Sir,

We have got your mobile for further process, We need your Invoice
number(Bill), And your contact number.

Sorry Sir, We have got your mail, I need your contact number, IMEI number
and the invoice number(Bill)

Sorry Sir, We have got your mail, I need your contact number, IMEI number
and the invoice number(Bill)

Sivagami

Hi Sivagami, i had sent the detail 2 times and already nokia people and univercell had taken 5 to 6 months to resolve this issue i'm at the back of your company for the past aug, sep, oct, nov, dec, jan now could you plase resovle this at the earliest.check with this E-mail id md@univercell.in i had eswnt to them as well i got this id from the bill .
Regards, Nicole

Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Fw: [Fwd: Re: NO RESPONCE]
To: "Nicole Kidmn" <nicolekidmn@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 1:34 PM

We had not yet recieved your details, Please can you sent your contact number.

Hi Sivagami, Kindly give me your PH#.regards, Varnikha

Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Fw: [Fwd: Re: NO RESPONCE]
To: "Nicole Kidmn" <nicolekidmn@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 1:34 PM

We had not yet recieved your details, Please can you sent your contact number.

Comments

Dhanu

Mobile not working for last three months after 7 continues services - NOKIA N-72 Mobile

I have purchased a Nokia N-72 Mobile in july 2008 till in the very first month the display got problem and i submitted for service it took 20 days to repair the mobile was given back to me after repairs. from then the mobile is getting switched off every 10 minutes. i took it to service center for several times say 6 times but not got any solution till now they return me the mobile saying it is ok but the complaint still exists help me solve the issue

very worst behaviour and cheating - Nokia Mobile

I have problem in nokia mobile 2630, therefore i have gone to univercell in madurai(east veli branch). One person attended me then i told him about the problem of my mobile. When he was checking that problem one of his colleague(name Mr. Prasanna) threw the cell up and he didn't catch that so it fell down. So i told them it could be damaged i want new one because this was not my mistake. They argued with me for several hours. Then they told ok, we would change body of the mobile but we cannot change the battery at all, i accepted that because that is correct body only could be damaged. They told me it will take 15 to 20 days to give back the mobile because we have to send your mobile to chennai like that at all they told i too believed that. But after a 13 days they called and told me that they have got my mobile. I went to your shop but they gave me that old mobile and they were saying that we didn't put your mobile down it was just slipped and Mr. Prasanna told me that i didn't bring the mobile with some inner object( i dont know what exactly is that)
and for that he spent Rs1000/-. But we went to Nokia priority to check out the old mobile condition and warranty at that time only we come to know they have repaired the mobile with in a day but they took 13 days to deliver that mobile to me not only that he didn't spent even single penny. We didn't speak any thing to them, we just got that mobile we returned. Know say If your staff behave like how shall i come to your shop afterwards. This is really unfortunate incident. Please look forward over that matter and take necessary action. I am waiting for your reply Thank you

same complaint in chennai univercell branch Ekkatuthangal

How to claim my damage insurance?I want immediate response.

hi.. what is invoice no... in the univercell bill it has been left blank...

Dear sir, I MR.S.BALREDDY purchased a mobile at UNIVERCELL, dilsukhnagar on 24/05/2009, of model.no.KARBONN KC441.A Problem occured in 2 days only.i have given in the shop and they said the problem is "handset dead".there is no proper response for me regarding the phone.we have given the Phone at "ACCEL FRONTLINE", SECENDERABAD, and call id is 001789, plese regard our complaint and justify us.waiting for your feedback.thanking you. please send your contact details.

respected sir,
i am jeeyaudeen from mannargudi thiruvarur (dist), i bought a nokia express music 5220 at last year dcecember last, the set had been damaged two times (speaker problem)they had rectify that problem.and this is the third time it contain the same problem and also contact service problem.the managemaent told that we are not responsible for the problem pls cfontact the nokia service care.and they didnt told the correct date to deliver the cell.if i am going to tell simply means UNIVERCEL doesnt response properly to the customer.please go through through my complain sir. my contact no.9043673621:9790424300.
aarathy

i have given my mobile(sony ericsson W350) two weeks back in univercel show room(saibaba colony branch), had heating problem but till now i have not got my mobile. No information about when will i get the mobile, very bad service. You have a very bad response. I really dont understand how long will you people take to service a mobile. Really bad service. Ask your people to give my mobile in two days else please return the money. How long can we be without mobile and this is not the first time it always happens with univercell. Worst service. Please take some neccesary action.

before 2 months ago i bought moto A810...my problem is i used to give charged before goin 2 sleep bt at mrng i saw tat my mobile is switched off..is this defective piece or wht whn i came 2 buy dis they told tat dis mobile battery pick up is 1 nd half .day.plz do sumthing i m gettin fed up 4 my mbl..i, , , , , m waiting 4ur feedback

Can i get a duplicate copy of my Invoice, I just lost it. if so i say the date and IMEI Number of my Mobile Phone??
Regards Arun

Damage of N72 Mobile by Service Centre - Personal

My IMEI code is 359570016216128 , model N72 , Job Sheet No. 856504867/091027/2 , Purchased on 23Feb 2008 . Due to display problem I have deposited said cell in Service Centre at Nagpur on 27th Oct 2009,10.33 AM .There was vibrant and shaky screen, all calls was coming and going at the time of deposit ,only problem was with screen. At the service centre concern authority said it will be rectified today and charges may be 332 Rs. If by chance there is need to replace H/W then cost may rise. On same date at 12.30 noon service centre person called me on phone 09822799865 and said H/w is to be replaced for perfect working of same, so for this I allowed to replace it, so that I will get delivery on 27.10.2009. But they could not deliver same on sad date and asked to come on 28th , when I went to collect my mobile at 10.45 I was kept awaited for 40 minutes. Secondly they have not repaired my cell. They physically damaged my mobile , They damaged my important data without my prior permission there is chance of misuse of same. They returned back same mobile in worst condition. Now ring in/out is not coming and problem is remained as it is. Manager / Owner of Service Centre Mr. Vilas Ghaisa has behaved very rudely with me as well as with my wife on her mobile 09822797046. We have lost trust on the service centre at Nagpur. They are running business like a burocratic / Hitler way. They are simply forgotten that this is service centre & not a owner of Nokia . I have faced same problem at Shankar Nagar, Nagpur office also. That time I avoided to take this issue with you. Hope you will take necessary action so that , our loss will be minimized. Thanks

Gifts not delivered after repeated writing of complaint in complaint book at Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore outlet. - Extra Rewards Programme

Sirs,

I am a member with number 1002529935. I participated actively in your "Extra Rewards" programme which assured a gift of Steel Copper Bottom Kadai for shopping Rs.2500/- and above; and a gift of Set of 3 plastic containers for shopping of Rs.1500/- and more. This shopping period has ended on 31st August, 2009 and I have shopped Rs. 3032/- on pass book no. 91 and Rs.1192/- on pass book no.122. That is a total of Rs.4224/- has been shopped by me during the period making me eligible for both Copper Bottom Steel Kadai and also set of 3 Plastic containers. Even after repeated visits to your shop (where I made all the transactions) in Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore 560106 and several oral and written complaints I have not received the gifts. The staff said they will inform me when they get the gift items and took my mobile phone number also. But, when material came they made telephone to many except me (I checked that my phone number was not ticked for having called me) and there was no missing call on my phone as well.

Kindly redress the problem on top priority otherwise it will lead to conception of trustworthiness of your programs and your false propaganda of announcing schemes to attract sales amounts to malpractices as per trading practices are concerned and and also taking consumers for a ride with false trading practices.

I will be forced to proceed if this complaint is also left unheard.

Hope Aditya Birla is not incapable of keeping its promises and keeping up good customer relations.

Yours faithfully,

Managing Director,
Univercell,
chennai-600014
Sir
SUB:- Complaints on my newly purchased mobile regarding.

I purchased a SAMSUNG-J150 (354283021881283) model mobile on 11th aug 2009 for Rs.4100 /- inv.no P.GCP/1355
dated 11/08/2009.Charging fault arised and i gave it for service in gobichettipalayam univercell branch.they directed me to get it from erode branch.After attending the fault, the same problem still continued the very next day onwards.they again directed me to give it in chennai itself, as im a student at a chennai college.I gave it in Besant Nagar branch but they returned it with same fault and there is no proper response from them.It seems they dont treat the customers properly.Display and headset problem accompanied it.So i returned my mobile to gobi branch for service or for an immediate replacement.Ms.Nithya at Gobi branch at present, is in interest of providing good service and kind in response too.So i kindly request you to take action and help me in providing an immediate replacement or rectification so that no faults arises further.
Gobichettipalayam.
26/12/2009

hello sir,
i bought a mobile nokia 3110 of worth Rs.4250 in your univercell at chennai .
while purchase your staff told that there is an insurance for the mobile and a charge of Rs.150 was included in the bill.now i lost my cell phone while travelling in a train .i complained to the railway police.they are reluctant to register FIR but they received the complaint and gave the police certificate stating that so and so lost the mobile with colour and IMEI number.
with this certificate whether i can get the insured amount or not .
PLEASE CLARIFY...

sir

i have intrest ur univer cell...

sir plz how to buissnes im prove...i have intrest univer cell branch but how to contact plz details...

my id...fasiuddinkhaja143@yahoo.com

The managment has delivered the free gifts to my satisfaction. Problem got redressed by continuous follow up the the management of shop.

I wonder nobody including the shop management did not respond to this complaint. What is the use of complaining on this forum.
subadha

I have bought a Samsung galaxy from nugambakkam store on 17 th oct 2010 with invoice no:NGM/7699 .For the defect in the mobile i have returned the mobile within a week .Till this date I haven, t received my mobile which is worth of 15000. I am going to the consumer court for the inefficient service & providing a Non-working condition mobile & the mental torture u have given me for the constant calls i have made it to u.For the complaint already submitted there is no reply.
D.karthik
deepji UniverCell  - Ludhiana, Ludhiana, Punjab, India

Fwd: i'm suffering from your service - 3 inch lcd

i have purchased 32 inch LCD from your company be fore three month and two time my lcd not worked first time dealer to change lcd but second time i have many call in costumer care.
but no response till now.very shameless dealing. i have bill and guarantee card now if your company no action than i will go consumer form court.
my LCD work should be on Monday. because im boring after expanse my money.

Jyoti Gupta
hno-951,street no-7/4
Harcharan Nagar, near-Samrala Chowk
Ludhiana (Punjab)
D
deepji UniverCell  - Ludhiana, Ludhiana, Punjab, India

i have purchased Sansui 32 inch LCD from your company be fore three month and two time my lcd not worked first time dealer to change lcd but second time i have many call in costumer care.
my LCD work should be on Monday. because im boring after expanse my money.

Jyoti Gupta
hno-951, street no-7/4
Harcharan Nagar, near-Samrala Chowk
Ludhiana (Punjab)
A Feb 1, 2011 by
presithgadiya

hi sir i am presith jain from sirkali nagapatinam district, tamilnadu .., i give my phone lg gu220 service for navigation down button is not working i will given my phone nearly 21 january for service today date is 1february the phone is not serviced ..the executive member of your company mrs.anitha sirkali branch...his saying the phone is not ready .and i ask when will i come ...his saying i am not sure you will come after 2 weeks ...so please take necessary of your company and your executive member mrs.anitha ...and call your executive member immediate ...my number is 7418684764 thankyou sir, , , , ,

UniverCell - Cheating!