U.N.S.I.E.T,V.B.S Purvanchal University Jaunpur - SCHOLARSHIP And FEE REFUNDABLE

KULKUL
TO
The Samaj Kalayan
Vibhag (U.P)

Respected sir
Sir. i am a student of M.C.A. from 'UMANATH SINGH INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING &TECHNOLOGY,V.B.S. PURVANCHAL UNIVERSITY JAUNPUR' affilated to U.P. TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY. Sir i did not get my scholar ship of session '2009-10' but list of scholarship is available on the bank site since three months.Sir scholarship is also came in two parts first part(Rs.1650) is paid by bank or University but second part is not paid by bank or University .SIR I AM NOT ABLE TO SHOW MY NAME. sir i am need of my scholarship to give my college fee for my further study, , i am not so rich .sir please help me to provide my scholarship.

Yours sincerely
Student Of MCA
U.N.S.I.E.T,V.B.S Purvanchal University Jaunpur

Comments

rsss.4u

beta paisa nahi tha to mca kyo karne aaye...scholarship ke chakkar me na pado...yaha kutto ko kuch dalna padega...aur application bhojpuri me likha karo..yaha koi english aur hindi nahi janta...ok ...
A Feb 22, 2012 by
MUNNA _KUMAR

SCHOLARSHIP And FEE REFUNDABLE
TO
The Samaj Kalayan
Vibhag (U.P)

Respected sir
Sir. i am a student of B.TECH from 'UMANATH SINGH INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING &TECHNOLOGY, V.B.S. PURVANCHAL UNIVERSITY JAUNPUR' affilated to U.P. TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY. Sir i did not get my scholar ship and fee refand money of session '2010-11' but list of scholarship is available on the bank site since three month. SIR MY NAME MUNNA KUMAR S/O ACHHAIBER RAM. sir i am need of my scholarship to give my college fee for my further study, , i am not so rich .sir please help me to provide my scholarship.

Yours sincerely