Up Township, Uppal Chadha Group - Refund not given for last 2 years

Pranab Mathur
UP township ( or Upal Chadha Group) is one of the worst real estate developers. I registered a flat with their Avalon i homes project in Jan 2008, which never took of till april 2009 ( it has not taken off till March 2010). It was then that I made a request for cancellation and asked for refund. It has been almost an year now that I am waiting for refund, I have to remind them almost daily but there is not concrete reply from them till date. I have deposited somewhere around 15 lakhs to them. Leave alone the interest , they are not even talking about returning the principal. Such a shameless organization and both IUppal and chadha are biggest crooks.

Request you to take some immediate action against them. and advice others not to do any kind of business with them.

In one of their other project, Plumeria 1 in greater noida also, they made false promises and did no deliver the quality that they promised

Comments

Ruffian

I also have the exact same complaint against them. I applied for the Avalin iHomes project back in Jan 2007 applied for the refund finally in June 2009.
It has been almost 3 years since the original application and 9 months since the refund application, but I am yet to get any clue whatsoever.

Anybody who could help here?

Same case is with me. I have visited the Up township ltd located in New Friends Colony. They say that they have can't refund the money until the greater noida authority give them the deposited money back. They even say that it can take 6 months or 1 year or 2 year or more from now onwards. Let us come together an do something concrete(like Dharna ) to get the money back.

Mine is also the same case. I had also booked the appartment through Innovision consulting, Noida for UP township in Avalon I Homes. I had applied for refund in Oct '2009 and they said in 3 months you will get the refund. I had visited the office but nobody replied. On regular intervales i called them up but every time no senior person is available in office. For last 2 months i am sending written reminders to them. Now i am planning to move to consumer court. For which i think if we all can move together then it will be much better. My number : 9818107359.

Do any one have any idea of the reson behind the project to not take off??

Can't we ask for the status of project under right to information?

I am also a victim of the same. These are one of the worst builders i have come across. I had also booked a house in avalon homes in 2008 and paid them around 10 lacs. I applied for cancellation in Dec 2009 and have not recieved a penny back till date. Please let me know if anyone has filed a case in consumer court against them ?

I have asked about the project through RTI and i got a message that they have surrendered the land and only 30% of the land is with them. 70% have been surendered. This means there is no plan of construction. In case if he is planning to construct then he need sto change the plan and get it approved. Also the builder has not informed us about anything.
nidkap

Is there any update on the same..we are stuck too with 10 lakhs :(

WORST group! Stay away from both Uppal and Chadda group... they will promise you lot and not give you anything.. plumeria garden is an example where you can see poor finishing and they dont listen when you point out any of the faults during possession.. absolutely worthless group!.. stay away from them...
A Jan 16, 2011 by
hritik

yes i fully agree that nobody should ever do any kind of bussiness with these shameless people. Especially there project plumeria 1 in greater noida, the state manager- arvind pandey is totally useless & shameless. I even don't feel like talking abt this guy.
A Jun 7, 2011 by
onkar nath tiwari

they r sweet n good n promise heave till u hv not paid them, after that u experience the worst i even find dealing with govt offices like LDA better than these guys. there is no responsible person to hear u.

Up Township, Uppal Chadha Group - Refund not given for last 2 years