u.p.t.u,lucknow - result & marksheet

dheerendra singh
sir/madam
i would like to inform you that i have passed b.tech exams from uttar pradesh technical university, lucknow in 2008 but the university has not issued my marksheets of b.tech 3rd & fourth year . university's authority have not taken any step in this regard
i hav lost 1 precious year of my career due to this university

dheerendra

Comments

I have not get my uptu marks sheet and
marks shreet are not available on the website please available it on website

sir/madam

I have lost my marksheet of first yr, second yr, third yr and final yr. during the train journy at the date of 03/08/09, this is my major problem, sir/madam how to find my another copy of all these, please give me some instructon and help me.

thanks with regard

i haven't recieved my uptu marksheet of 2009, plz tell when will i get my marksheet...

I have completed our B-Tech in 2008 batch through the U.P.Technical University. We were studying in SKYLINE INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, Knowledge Park–3, Greater Noida, which is affiliated by U.P.T.U.

When we took the admission in 2004 batch then at that time our fees structure was (41000 tuition fess + 3000 exam fees) and 5000 security money was submitted at time of counseling which is refundable after the completion of course.

Now, as we have completed our graduation and need the degree, as required by different companies, however our college is not providing the degree because as they said that the college grade improve according to UPTU. So they want that us to submit Rs 6300 per year more, which will become Rs 25, 200 for 4 year from the 1st year to final year.

Kindly help me regarding the problem.

i am also facing same type of problem.i have paased out students of 2000-2004.i have lost my marksheet and degree and for duplicate marksheet and degree i applied with all certificate(FIR/XEROX OF DEGREE/NON JUDICIAL CERTIFICATE ) to get new one and also fees in 21 sep2009.but still waiting to get duplicate copy.kindly help take action so that i will not suffer problems in jobs.

vinay dixit

I had completed my btech from UPTU in 2004. Like some of you i have also lost my marksheets and degree certificate. Could anybody please give me some info how to proceed to get the duplicates of these from the university? i hope you all understand how important it is to get the duplicates of these docs asap.
A quick response is very much appreciated (required actually).

Many thanks in advance,
Ankur Sharma

For all of you here

all of u will have to personally go to UPTU

secondly, do not meet mr mahendra kumar (additional exam.. cont ..)
he is only there to drive the students away and make u frustrated

instead meet Mr J. P. Pandey
and tell him how serious is ur problem

for those who have lost their marksheets
take these things along with u

1 . A copy of FIR that u have lost ur marksheet
2. an affidavit from notary
3. a copy of newspaper in which u have given details that u have lost ur marksheet.
Pushpendra Kumar u.p.t.u,lucknow  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

Regarding to get marksheet of 2nd,3rd year and 4th year - Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow(UP)

I have submit a complaint to university at 25-July-2009 regarding to my result, this problem has been resolved and i received my provisional degree, but till now i have not my 2nd,3rd year and 4th year mark-sheet.
Please help to resolve this issue.

Thanks and regards
pushpendra Kumar
course::B.Tech.(Comp.Sc.)
Roll No.::02011910032
Passing year::2006-07.
monikmishra u.p.t.u,lucknow  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

marksheet not given - engineering marksheet

I passed my Btech from UP Technical University in 2007 and my father's name is incorrect and then submitted my all the marksheets to university but they are not correct that mistake tillo date.plz help me

I have lost my UPTU marksheet and certificate of B.Tech on 11th March 2010. Can you anyone please help me to guide and tell how to get duplicate copies of all from UPTU. Since, from last month there was strike in UPTU and no any once picking call in UPTU. Please possible the provide me anyone contact number also who can guide for same.

Pankaj

i have lost my B.tech degree and final year marksheet want to get reissue. i have prepared all the required doc i.e. Fir, Affadavit as well as newspaper add.please tell me anybody how much time it can take to get the another copy of the lost documents?

Praveen Kumar Pal
N Jun 5, 2011 by
RAVI KUMAR SAINI

hi sir
i m ravi kumar and i passed mba examination in 2009 markiting & finance in uimt muradnager gzb but the mistake of college my 3rd & 4th marksheet not receive and i already submit document in nodel centre noida but not reply and college administration told ur document send lucknow and receive very soon but not receive so pls kindly send my marksheet

RAVI KUMAR
S/O LAKHMI CHAND
COLLEGE -UNIQUE INSTUTUE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
MURADNAGER GZB

MOBILE NO-9555498863
EMAIL ID -RAVI_KUMAR302@REDIFFMAIL.COM
D Oct 25, 2012 by
ashish sngh tomar

i need my 2004-2005 marksheet.
thanks & Regards,
ashish s. tomar
D Dec 27, 2012 by
MOHAMMAD AKMAL

sir/madam
i would like to inform you that i have passed b.tech exams from IIMT ENGINEERING COLLEGE MEERUT which is affiliated by UTTER PRADESH TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW in 2009 but the university has not issued my mark-sheet of b.tech fourth year && ALSO
I have submitted my 1st year mark-sheet for correction.
I have submitted complain to JOINT CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION IN university MYSELF and college administration told ur document send Lucknow and receive very soon but not receive.
BUT university's authority have not taken any step in this regard.

therefore i request you kindly take any action and save may career .
so pls kindly send my mark-sheet .
MOHAMMAD AKMAL S/O ABDUL KAYUM
IIMT ENGINEERING COLLEGE MEERUT
MOBILE NO-7503188347
EMAIL ID -AKMALIIMT@GMAIL.COM
N Apr 22, 2013 by
Arjun Tiwari

hi sir i want my mark sheet of mba final semester
N Jun 1, 2013 by
mohammad asif 1

Mohammad Asif
sir/madam
i would like to inform you that i have passed M.B.A exams from GLOBAL INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY GREATER NOIDA which is affiliated by UTTER PRADESH TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW in 2008 but the university has not CLYEARED MY EXAM FOR 1 PAPER BACK IN MBA YEAR 2008 . PLEASE DO YOY MY EXAM . INA 1ST SEMESTER PAPER OF STATISTS PAPER CODE MBA 015 .

so pls kindly FOR MY EXAM
N Aug 6, 2013 by
abhi.vishwa

For all of you here

all of u will have to personally go to UPTU

secondly, do not meet mr mahendra kumar (additional exam.. cont ..)
he is only there to drive the students away and make u frustrated

2. an affidavit from notary
N Aug 12, 2013 by
logicgiant

Hi Abhi,

Is that can be done from Noida office or I have to go Lucknow office only
N Sep 18, 2013 by
Jugan

Hi abhi,
In case of lost of marksheets, is there any need to personally goto UPTU office along with required documents or it can be done online or by post
N Sep 24, 2013 by
tamanna123

hi abhi,
can anyone go to lucknow office on behalf of me or can be done online???

u.p.t.u,lucknow - result & marksheet