USHA BRITA DIGITAL WATER PURIFIER - MAINTAINANCE

Kumari Pooja
I am your kolkata customer purchased your said product in the year 2004. As on date no maintainance fellows turned up. I have no way to contact your local maintainace department being none of the available number is responding our calls. My contact number is 09831009356. Please make the areangment for maintainance and updation of the available system.

Comments

maintaiance and updation of exsiting system required.

I am your Lucknow customer and using USHA BRITA-DIGITAL ONLINE water purifier for the last 4 years and taking AMC of the said machine for the last 3 years. But for the last 2 months we are unable to drink the water of this purifier, as the purified water is coming very dirty.

I have complained several time to your Local Lucknow office authorities but till date we have not get any solution. Also unable to contact Mr. Ajay Srivastava of your Lucknow office.

Please look into the matter and sort out our problem immediately. My Cell No is 9839703103

regards,
M Ishaq
Lucknow
AMC Receipt No. 1976 dt 02.11.2007

i m from delhi .i want to service my water purifir we dont hav any contact no plz help me

I'm an Airforce Officer based at Jorhat, Assam. I had purchased my Usha Brita water purifier from chandigarh a year and a half back. The equipment has been unserviceable since the past 2 months. We had initially lodged a complaint at your Delhi no. i.e 011-25770997. We were initially given the mobile no. of one Mr. Sushanto Sengupta (09339812721) who was based in Kolkata. Mr Sushanto further gave us the mobile no. of one Mr. Nabjyoti Deka (09864033815) who was based in Guwahati. Inspite of informing Mr. Deka of the problem over a month back and inspite of repeated assurances, no service engineer has visited us so far. The response of Mr. Deka was infact rude to quite an extent in the last telephonic conversation. It would probably be pertinent to mention at this juncture that we have been buying mineral water bottles for the last two months to meet our drinking water requirements. It is therefore requested that your service engineer be routed to us immediately to rectify the defect in the equipment. I would also like to state that if no respone from your comnpany is recieved immediately, i may have to approach Consumer Court for a solution to the problem at hand.---

I am based at Lucknow at would like to have your contact address / telephone number of your lucknow maitence office, so that I could contact them for servceing job.

matter urgent please

thanks

I am from faridabad.we have hard water in our area.i dont want use R.O.SYSTEM.we have install water softner.now iwant use simple water filter of USHA BRITA DIGITAL.
Will your usha brita digital will sucessfull over here or not.send some one for demo.my mobile no.are 9313365454, 971154543 sudhir mehrotra.

regards
sudhir mehrotra
D
Tauseef

I am your Lucknow customer purchased your said product in the year 2007. at that time seller said if i purchase in cash than you people provide me free three year services with 3 time change cartrage. I have paid full 3700 Rs. in Cash till them As on date no maintainance fellows turned up no one came up now machine is fully out of order this is requesting you to please send enginer to repaid my machine as soon as posible. I have no way to contact your local maintainace department being none of the available number is responding our calls. My contact number is 9335979919. Please make the areangment for maintainance and updation of the available system.

SIR,

IAM FROM LUCKNOW MY HOME ADDRESS IS E1/ 159 SECTOR B ALIGANJ, LUCKNOW SOME DAYS BEFORE NIRMAL KUMAR S.R IN USHA BRITA CHANGE MY CARTAGE OF FILTERS AND AFTER SOME TIME THERE IS A PROBLEM OF FILTERING WATER ARISE . I HAVE COMPLAINT MR NIRMAL KUMAR DIRECTLY AT HIS MOBILE NO 9918628861 SEVERAL TIME BUT TILL TODAY ALSO MY COMPLAINT NOT SOLVED, AND MAIN THING AFTER CHANGING CARTAGE HE NOT GIVEN ME A PAYMENT RECIEPT

SIR PLS SOLVE MY COMPLAINT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

THANKS

i am from jamshedpur my home address is aastha space town sankosai flat no. jx/am1 plz maintane and clean my brita machine.my contact no. is 9204419240.

Plz send me Usha Brita guwahati ph.no.
manohar

i am a user of usha brita digital.I being a service officer have been in different cities...The usha brita i have is not working since 2 years now. When in hyderabad i called up usha company they gave a refernce when i contacted them they said they don't repair this. Usha compnay when contacted again refused to undertake saying they cannot repair this. Now in delhi Firstly then company says we are selling only and for repair contact toll free complaint no. I have been trying fro last ten days. it is either busy. Sometimes it says all executives are busy... or leave a msg and number we will contact in 48 hrs which they never come back...on other occassion there answering machine messages are full...i really don't understand the alternative left with me.

as you dont have any maintance office near to barasat north 24 parganas as facining lots of problem in maintance please arrange me the mobile or phone no: of any gentle men to whome i can contact.
as my mobile no is 09932633433

thanks

regards
atul kumar

MAINTAINANCE
I am your kolkata customer purchased your said product. The On/Off nob has been broken in my filter and I have no way to contact your local Maintainace department being none of the available number is responding our calls. My contact number is 09830410098/09433400020. Please make the areangment for maintainance and updation of the available system.
Read comments

I am your kolkata customer purchased your said product in the year 2004. As on date no maintainance fellows turned up. I have no way to contact your local maintainace department being none of the available number is responding our calls. My contact number is 09331898077. Please make the areangment for maintainance and updation of the available system.

i am your rohini customer purchased your said product in the year 2008. As on date no maintainance fellows turned up. I have no way to contact your local maintainace department being none of the available number is responding our calls.this is the way u treat ur customers.too much offended with all ur rules.moreover when finally i had a talk to one of ur representatives she said me mad.is this the way u treat ur customers.the number where i called was 01145770819.it's really too much.i think i have to approach CONSUMER CORT bcoz i hav prestige but one of ur representative used some bad language.so next time i will not give any of my known person idea of purchasing any USHA BRITA products and i will also keep in mind b4 purchasing any purifier next time.
Amar

Is any body got solution from posting all the complents
if so then pls solve my problem I am from lucknow and I want to repair my waterguard of usha company kindly any one give the no of service engineer of service center no

thankyou

i had bought usha-brita digital filter five years back. from past six month, there is some problem with the functioning of filter so it needs repair. i had tried to contact the authorised dealed of your company, but was not able to find any one in my city that is ludhiana. it is causing great inconvenience to us as there are lots of water-borne diseases. kindly help me to get my filter repair. my cell no 09872633023

I had bought usha-brita digital filter on 05/04/2004. from past six month, there is some problem with the functioning of filter so it needs repair. i had tried to contact the authorised dealed of your company, but was not able to find any one in my city ( Shibpur, Howrah - West Bengal ). kindly help me to get my filter repair. my Mobile no 09051161556 and Land Phone No. (033) 26581764

I had bought usha-brita digital filter in 2001. I had AMC with the service agency in south Kolkata at Kasba. Over the past few years their service was ok. Problem started when I complained about a fault in the machine as the lady attented my phone call was suggesting that it's better that I wait for one more month because the next AMC period would be coming in the next month. When I asked them what will be the use of the current AMC then they refused to attend. Finally the service person Mr. Prasad came but I was not at home so I could not give him the cheque. Later on I told him over the phone to collect the cheque from my home but he refused to come telling me that he had come earlier but could not get it and hence I have to go to their office to give the cheque. They are refusing to go for new AMC. My Mobile no. is 9830697838 and land no. (033) 24346209.

sale randi ki aulad madar chod...water purifier thik kar ja mere ghar ki nahi to teri maiya chodunga sanjhe randi ki aulad?

USHA BRITA DIGITAL WATER PURIFIER - MAINTAINANCE