UTI ARS Bonds - Status check

Georgekutty Chacko
I have ARS Bonds in two children's name as follows.
Jaison George, Invester ID 204556920
Jeena George, Invester ID 204556890
I have no communication from you since my address is changed.Presently we are in USA and the new address is
8910 SW 142 nd Ave
Apt. 610
MIAMI,
FLORIDA-33186
USA
Kindly let me know when and how the bonds can be cashed ?Also let me know the e-mail id and the tel. phone number I can contact in this matter.

Comments

Sir/Madam,

IAM V. SAILESH REP BY.P.VENKATESH I NEED CHANGE MY ADDRESS FROM NO.40, KANAKAPURA ROAD, BASAVANAGUDI, BANGALORE-560004 TO MY NEW ADDRESS NO 240, 4TH MAIN, 3RD CROSS J.P.NAGAR 3RD PHASE, BANGALORE-560078. PLEASE DO THIS KINDLY REQUESTING U MY INSTRUMENT NO:417941720

INVESTOR ID:028336339
BY
V.SAILESH

CHANGE OF ADDRESS - ARS Bonds

DEAR SIRS
We have shifted to mumbai from Ranchi(jharkhand) .Our new address is as follows
KRISHNASWAROOP MAHESHWARI
FLAT NO 001, FLOOR P-1, CHALLENGER TOWER NO 3
THAKUR VILLAGE, KANDIVALI(E)
MUMBAI 400101
res phone 022-32937736, mobile-09431129372
We request you to kindly to note our new add for future coresspondence and mailing of interest warrants.Awaiting your confirmation by e_mail.
krishnaswaroop maheshwari
sarla maheshwari

Not receiving interest cheques from Oct-2006 - UTI ARS Bond

Name : SHIKHA CHOUHAN (MINOR)
Rep.By : BHANWAR CHOUHAN

I am not receiving the interest cheques from October-2006 for the Investor Id
No. 208761951, Bond Certificate No. 35491724. Kindly arrange to make stop
payment if already despatched and send me the fresh cheques.

issue of duplicate cheque and change of address - ARS Bonds

I mahesh chugh, holder of invester id- 0222196922, have not received last cheque (due oct, 08) yet. I had filed applications twice at your connaught circus delhi branch.
I had also filed an application for change of address but that is also pending till now. I want to modify the address from 211, gali no- 9, pratap nagar, delhi-7 to 211, gali no- 10, pratap nagar, delhi-7

I have ARS Bond of my children name as follow
yogendra pal singh, Invester ID 0223499953
I have no communication from you since my address is changed.Presently we are in Assam and the new address is
SHRI R.B.KAMAL SE(E&M)FS
HQ CE(P) UDAYAK
C/O 99 APO
ASSAM
Kindly let me know the statement of ARS bond ?Also let me know the e-mail id and the tel. phone number I can contact in this matter.

The cheque No. 096071 dated 2nd April, 2007 of Vijaya Bank, Ranchi received as the sixth interest warrant for the period 01.10.06 to 31.03.2007 in respect of ARS Bonds payble to Vigya Pandey Rep. by Rekha Pandey has not been credited to her account till date. The said cheque was returned unpaid by Vijaya Bank due to out of date. Other information given in the cheque is B.I.D. 0000328927/215482651-124295594-96078. The cheque has been submitted to the Manager, UTI, Financial Centre, Ranchi. Kindly credit interest on ARS Bon for aforementioned period.Also let me know the e-mail id and the tel. phone number to whom I can contact in this matter.

I have ARS Bond of name ATUL KUMAR NANGRU
Invester ID 220031381-144426871-400093.As per the ars bonds units is 41*100
I have received the maturity amount of rs 4100. I just wanted to know i should suurender the original ars bonds certificate or is there any other maturity amount which is pending in UTI.

i want know my uti ars bond status.

INVESTOR ID : 0221719051
WARRANT NO : 207834

let me know the status - mail

I have sent one letter through registered post to COLUMBIA, USA on 8 April, 2009 Please let me know status of the letter.

Ref: RR477638546IN

Kindly update me regarding my application for issueing the duplicate cheques for INVESTOR ID:215916740 & 215794598.

want to find out the current status of bonds or certificate - ARS Bonds

dear sir/madam

My grand father brought ARS bonds on the names of my sisters under the child growth schem of your organisation. the plan was purchased on 01/07/1989 and since then they have been with your company. i would request you the most updated status of the bonds in value.

i would also like to find out the maturity date and how one will be able to recover the money, as now my sister live in the USA and my grand father has passed away. secondly the second names of my sisters have changed,
so i wanted to find out the procedure to claim the amount.
the details of the certificate are below as stated.
se

certificate -102904239008800
date of purchase 01/07/89

my complaint not heared

dear sir

i'd ARS BONDS with investor id:i) 216113071, ii) 215963551, iii) 215894096, i'd redeem all of them, & i got it also...

but now i want a statment of all of them
plz co-operate.

About Status Know - Unit Trust of India

I am Dr. D.V. Singh from Kusinagar, this is regarding the status of
the policy Rajalakshmi Unit Certificate No. R944057000578 total number of Units are 500 and issue date is 02-07-1993. This bond is in the name of the KM MUN MUN C/o Dr. Dharam Veer Singh.

I want to know the status of the above.

Please let me know the following details of the bond

Customer id
status of the bond.
Procedure to get back the money.
whom should we contact for this etc.,

you can reach me at : pankaj_rml@yahoo.com

with regards,
Dr. D.V. Singh

Enquiry about Fund
My name is Prathamesh Mahadev Gavali. I want to known about Children's gift growth fund unit scheme 1986.

Unit Certificate Number - 104924230065700.
date of pirchase - 30/07/1991
date of maturaty - 13/01/2012
Parent Units Under Certofocate - 910

so tell me how to withdrawal payment.

with regards,
Mr. Gavali P. M.

Dear sir, I have ARS bonds in the name of my daughter PUNEET SAILJA ARORA invester id .
0209439964.
neither i m getting any kind of communication nor getting interests since OCTOBER 2007,
The last chq of Rs 508.20/- i received in the m/o October 2007 as 7th interest warrent ..which i could not relise on time..
kindly let me know the status of my ARS bonds, maturity value & let me know about the interst of for the period since October 2007...
seeking a promp & positive response from you ..

thanking you ..
sanjay arora
215/1 daivil nagar, krishna nagar, mathura
AJOY KUMAR BANERJEE UTI ARS Bonds  - West Bengal, India

HAD NOT RECEIVED CHEQUES - UTI FINANCIAL CENTRES

TO
UTI FINANCIAL CENTERS,
I MR AJOY KUMAR BANERJEE AN ACCOUNT HOLDER OF SBI A/C NO 1037488370 OF PAIKPARA BRANCH HAS NOT RECIEVED THE CHEQUE WARRANT NO 26097724 WARRANT DATE 10/08/2004.
YOUR QUICK LOOK INTO THER MATTER WOUYLD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
THANKING YOU
AJOY KUMAR BANERJEE
20.4.2010
N Jul 18, 2011 by
R.RAVINDRA

folio no 500688815 & 500662767 maturity status
N Feb 27, 2012 by
ramesh mutneja

SIR. I HAVE ARS BONDS IN THE NAME OF MY DAUGHTER ROOPSI [MINOR] ID NO. 209385716 BOND CERTIFICATE NO. 35771221 . NO. OF BONDS ARE 79 . I PURCHASED THESE BONDS ON 1ST APRIL 2004 DATE OF MATURITY WAS 1ST APRIL 2009. BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MATURITY AMOUNT .I HAVE APPROCHED MANY TIME BUT NO ONE IS GIVING THE PROPER RESPONSE . PLEASE HELP ME . MY CONTACT NO IS 9911114861WITH REGARDS MANOJ NAGPAL GALAXY HOTEL B-3 AMBEDKAR ROAD GHAZIABAD [U.P.] E.MAIL galaxyhotelgzb@gmail.com
N Jan 22, 2013 by
Vijay Shah

I HAVE ARS BONDS IN THE NAME OFABHISHEK LOKESH MEHTA ID NO.205526030 BOND CERTIFICATE NO.34257701 NO. OF BONDS ARE 46. I PURCHASED THESE BONDS ON 1ST APRIL 2004 DATE OF MATURITY WAS 1ST APRIL 2009. BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MATURITY AMOUNT .I HAVE APPROCHED MANY TIME BUT NO ONE IS GIVING THE PROPER RESPONSE PLEASE HELP ME . MY CONTACT NO IS 9428246389 WITH REGARDS VIJAY SHAH AHMEDABAD PL.CHE.& STATUS REPLY
E-MAIL vijay_shah1928@yahoo.co.in