UTI ARS Bonds - Status check

Georgekutty Chacko
I have ARS Bonds in two children's name as follows.
Jaison George, Invester ID 204556920
Jeena George, Invester ID 204556890
I have no communication from you since my address is changed.Presently we are in USA and the new address is
8910 SW 142 nd Ave
Apt. 610
MIAMI,
FLORIDA-33186
USA
Kindly let me know when and how the bonds can be cashed ?Also let me know the e-mail id and the tel. phone number I can contact in this matter.

Comments

Sir/Madam,

IAM V. SAILESH REP BY.P.VENKATESH I NEED CHANGE MY ADDRESS FROM NO.40, KANAKAPURA ROAD, BASAVANAGUDI, BANGALORE-560004 TO MY NEW ADDRESS NO 240, 4TH MAIN, 3RD CROSS J.P.NAGAR 3RD PHASE, BANGALORE-560078. PLEASE DO THIS KINDLY REQUESTING U MY INSTRUMENT NO:417941720

INVESTOR ID:028336339
BY
V.SAILESH

CHANGE OF ADDRESS - ARS Bonds

DEAR SIRS
We have shifted to mumbai from Ranchi(jharkhand) .Our new address is as follows
KRISHNASWAROOP MAHESHWARI
FLAT NO 001, FLOOR P-1, CHALLENGER TOWER NO 3
THAKUR VILLAGE, KANDIVALI(E)
MUMBAI 400101
res phone 022-32937736, mobile-09431129372
We request you to kindly to note our new add for future coresspondence and mailing of interest warrants.Awaiting your confirmation by e_mail.
krishnaswaroop maheshwari
sarla maheshwari

interest warrant - UTI ARS Bonds

my member ship no is 400001130023480
i have 500 units and i had not received any interste till date please clarify and immediately issue interst acrued.

Not received any interest for past 6 months

Investor id - 238335850
instrument no. - 410676192

pl. check

Atul

Not receiving interest cheques from Oct-2006 - UTI ARS Bond

Name : SHIKHA CHOUHAN (MINOR)
Rep.By : BHANWAR CHOUHAN

I am not receiving the interest cheques from October-2006 for the Investor Id
No. 208761951, Bond Certificate No. 35491724. Kindly arrange to make stop
payment if already despatched and send me the fresh cheques.

issue of duplicate cheque and change of address - ARS Bonds

I mahesh chugh, holder of invester id- 0222196922, have not received last cheque (due oct, 08) yet. I had filed applications twice at your connaught circus delhi branch.
I had also filed an application for change of address but that is also pending till now. I want to modify the address from 211, gali no- 9, pratap nagar, delhi-7 to 211, gali no- 10, pratap nagar, delhi-7

I have ARS Bond of my children name as follow
yogendra pal singh, Invester ID 0223499953
I have no communication from you since my address is changed.Presently we are in Assam and the new address is
SHRI R.B.KAMAL SE(E&M)FS
HQ CE(P) UDAYAK
C/O 99 APO
ASSAM
Kindly let me know the statement of ARS bond ?Also let me know the e-mail id and the tel. phone number I can contact in this matter.

The cheque No. 096071 dated 2nd April, 2007 of Vijaya Bank, Ranchi received as the sixth interest warrant for the period 01.10.06 to 31.03.2007 in respect of ARS Bonds payble to Vigya Pandey Rep. by Rekha Pandey has not been credited to her account till date. The said cheque was returned unpaid by Vijaya Bank due to out of date. Other information given in the cheque is B.I.D. 0000328927/215482651-124295594-96078. The cheque has been submitted to the Manager, UTI, Financial Centre, Ranchi. Kindly credit interest on ARS Bon for aforementioned period.Also let me know the e-mail id and the tel. phone number to whom I can contact in this matter.

I have ARS Bond of name ATUL KUMAR NANGRU
Invester ID 220031381-144426871-400093.As per the ars bonds units is 41*100
I have received the maturity amount of rs 4100. I just wanted to know i should suurender the original ars bonds certificate or is there any other maturity amount which is pending in UTI.

NON PAYMENT OF BONDS - ARS BOND

DEAR MRS. VAISHALI NAIK, ASST.VICE PRESIDENT,
REFLET OF 26 MAR 2009

INVESTOR ID : 233850241
PAYMENT WAS TO BE CREDITED BY UTITSL TO THE S.B. A/C NO. 14471 ON 02.04.2009; BUT SO FAR IT IS NOT CREDITED. KINDLY CREDIT THE AMOUNT WITH INTEREST ACCRUED ON THE AMOUNT.

i want know my uti ars bond status.

INVESTOR ID : 0221719051
WARRANT NO : 207834

Non Receipt of ARS bond & non payment of maturity value of ARS Bonds - UTI ARS Bonds

I have purchased Rajlaximi unit plans for my daughter in 1998.After that they changed the Plan and issue the ARS bonds for the same but unfortunately have not received any Bonds till date. my investor ID 0170338855 . I asked so many times but no responce received. I have submitted my daughter's account No. with all details for send the matuarity value of the ARS bonds which matured in March 2009.

let me know the status - mail

I have sent one letter through registered post to COLUMBIA, USA on 8 April, 2009 Please let me know status of the letter.

Ref: RR477638546IN

NON-RECEIPT OF MATURITY AMOUNT & INTEREST AMOUNT - UTI ARS Bonds

INVESTORS ID:220880656
NO. OF BONDS:438

Kindly update me regarding my application for issueing the duplicate cheques for INVESTOR ID:215916740 & 215794598.

inv.id 232450126 in the name of my sister ekta
inv.id 232809051 the name of my name bhumika k. badiyani

not received maturity amount - UTI ARS Bonds

1. I am hari mohan maheshwari.
2. I have 81 ARS bonds on name of my daughter Reeka Maheshwari, invester id -221309391.
3. Though matured in april 09, despite contacting at local office at lucknow and head office at navi mumbai and completing all the formalities required by them, till date I have not got my maturity amount.
4. Request for early payment of all the dues with interest in my PNB account no 0295010400012316

want to find out the current status of bonds or certificate - ARS Bonds

dear sir/madam

My grand father brought ARS bonds on the names of my sisters under the child growth schem of your organisation. the plan was purchased on 01/07/1989 and since then they have been with your company. i would request you the most updated status of the bonds in value.

i would also like to find out the maturity date and how one will be able to recover the money, as now my sister live in the USA and my grand father has passed away. secondly the second names of my sisters have changed,
so i wanted to find out the procedure to claim the amount.
the details of the certificate are below as stated.
se

SANDHYA RUTH MASIH
c/o samuel stephen

CERTIFICTAE NU- 102904239008600
date of purchase - 01/07/1989

rachna angle masih

certificate -102904239008800
date of purchase 01/07/89

I HAVE NOT RECD THE MATURITY AMOUNT OF ARS BONDS ( RS 32540) INSPITE OF SEVERAL REMINDERS THE MUMBAI BASED UTI CENTRE DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY TO E MAILS. MY INVESTOR ID IS 223224601

my complaint not heared