UTI - Pan Card not received

Applicant name: GANGADHARAPPA RAGHU
Status: Dispatched
Dispatch Date: 03/04/09
Dispatch Details: CHE-SPD-II

Please look into the matter.

Comments

APPL_NAME JYOTI ARYA
STATUS CARD DESPATCHED
DESP DATE 14-DEC-2007
DESPATCH MODE BY COURIER

But till today ,we have not received the same.

Please look into the matter.

my pan number - UTI

i have applied the pan card in the month of 2 january 2008,my UTI pan card application no-7306 , kindly sent my pan card number my e-mail heerasinghpatwal@indiatimes.com, pan card traker my application no-7306 no responce.

I have not yet received my PAN Card - UTI

Sir/Madam,

I have not yet received my PAN Card with the following details even after repeated requests.

So, therefore, I earnestly request you to please take appropriate steps, so that I can get my PAN Card at the earliest.

Permanent Account Number : AJMPG4253C

Nitin Gupta
Mobile :- 09826289630
Email-ID :- nitingupta_svim@yahoo.com

Not Received The PAn Card - UTI

I am Milind Dattatraya Vyas i am applied for PAN CARD on Dt. 28/12/2007 My Application No. is 030446339 & My Processing fee coupon no. is 022778284. MY PAN NO. IS - AGJPV9430C. I got my pan no. but not received the pan card it shows a status that pan card has been destpatched but up to there is not received card
Name : Milind Dattatraya Vyas

APPL_NAME PREM SINGH SAWANT
STATUS CARD DESPATCHED
DESP DATE 27-FEB-2008
DESPATCH MODE BY POST

It is to intimate that the PAN CARD has not been received by me till date. i had called uti bellapur, they said its been dispatched by post, and the post people say it will come by courier, there's not a proper response from any body.

Kindly look in to the matter for further action as it is urgently required.

Thanks in advance.
PREM SINGH SAWANT
MANISHA PAVANLAL BHANSALI UTI  - DELHI, North East Delhi, Delhi, India

PAN No.:- ANMPB 5688 G

SIR, I WOULD LIKE TO INFROM YOU THAT I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE PAN CARD ON 22ND OF SEP. 2007, BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PAN CARD TILL DATE AND DUE TO WHICH I AM NOT ABLE TO FILE MY INCOME TAX RETURN BECAUSE PAN ALLOTMENT LETTER IS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH RETURN. SO COULD YOU LOOK IN TO THE MATTER, AND TAKE THE APPROPRIATE ACTION FOR THE ISSUE OF PAN CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
PLEASE HAVE A REPLY FOR THE SAME.

Issued Pan Card But Wrong Surname - UTI

Sir/Mam
I have applied for Pan Card 3-Jan-2008 ITD Department issued me a Pan Card (ATYPP3751G) with wrong surname "Parhar" Which is Actually "Parihar".and wrong Date Of Birth "09-09-1985" Which is Actually 03-09-1985
I m returnd u r Orignal Pan Card (CSF Number 703483176)
Sir, Kindly imidetly Provide me Pan Card. . .

Amit Parihar
(M) 09417875000
(M) 09815589921
H.no 213/10 Moh. Sant Pura
Pump Road
Kapurthala 144601
Punjab

sir
i have applied for pan card which i did not recieved till now
Sanket Kurumbhatte UTI  - DELHI, North East Delhi, Delhi, India

I received a letter from UTI that they need a conformation letter from for my name correction, and also require all the proofs and documents..where i submit all the required documents already why you r asking me for the same?
its so inconveniounce
Please do the need full

MY CORRECT FULL NAME IS: SANKET BAPUSAHEB KURUMBHATTE
MY PAN NO: AVYPK9423G

PLEASE ISSUE MY PAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ITS A HEARTLY REQUEST

Thanks & Regards
Sanket Kurumbhatte
PAN NO: AVYPK9423G

I am SOURABH SINGH TOMAR i am applied for PAN CARD on Dt. 22/01/2008 My Application No. is 035118437 & My Processing fee coupon no. is 023858906. MY PAN NO. IS - AGTPT9091P. I got my pan no. but not received the pan card it shows a status that pan card has been destpatched on 7th march 2008 but up to there is not received card
Name : SOURABH SINGH TOMAR
Address : 36, ABHISHEK NAGAR NANAKHEDA UJJAIN M.P.
Contact No. 09826525066

I, Sri Debnath saha, like to in form you that, I had applied for PAN Card on 25.08.2003 at Malda UTI PAN Card service Center but till to date I have not received the same. I received my PA Number from Internet and have used in several places. Now What I have to do? Please advice.
Dheeraj Kumar UTI  - Parwanoo, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India

The application form for the PAn card was submitted to UTI at B.S.Z marg on 29th Feb 2008, the receipt no is 024233697. But when i tried to see its status it says, it doen't have any...

Not Received The PAn Card
I am shashi ranjan i am applied for PAN CARD. MY PAN NO. IS - AMZPR1010L. I got my pan no. but not received the pan card it shows a status that pan card has been destpatched but up to there is not received card
Name : SHASHI RANJAN
Address : C/O- SRI DAYA NATH SINHA
I.D.HOSPITAL, CHANDKUYA.
P.O- JHARIA, DHANBAD-828111
MOBILE NO- 09955993582
Suresh kumar Verma UTI  - Parwanoo, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India

Although i have alloted the PAN no ADVPV6395B, but i have not yet recived the PAN card. i have submited the forms againbut still i dont see any reply. on tracker it is showing as processing status.
RUPALI PRASHANT BORSE UTI  - Parwanoo, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India

pan card not received

my name memaya shakil harunrashid, my application no. is 033964698 and my coupen no. is 026155802. so i extremly request to send my pancard as early as possible.

Repayment of Childrens Gift Growth Fund - UTI

hi,

I have submitted the original documents on 19th June 2008 for redemption of my Childrens Gift Growth fund which matured in 2002 but due to no contact from UTI was kept hanging till date.
I was assured that the payment will be made by cheque in 3 weeks time. However whenever I call up the UTI Belapur office. The concerned officers, Mr. Amar (who is on leave most of the time), Miss Lalita (who has "FINALLY" agreed to look into the matter after I told her that I have no choice but to file an official complaint) are of absolutely no help at all.
can someone direct me whoim should I get in touch with for repayment queries.

Many Thanks

Parag

Non Receiving of Pan Card - UTI

Dear Sir
My Name is Akhilendra Kumar Verma, I have requested for a pan card and deposit my request with UTI office in Varanasi which form no. is 703242140 which I have not yey received however I have checked on the net and I found that my pan no. is AGJPVSI528.
However till today I have not yet received my Pan card therefore I request you to kindly send my Pan Card to my below mentioned Office address :
Att : Akhilendra Kumar Verma
Tel : 0542-2222496 /640

best regards

Akhilendra Verma
nitu kumari siwal UTI  - Parwanoo, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India

i have pan no. but not received pan card.

Non receipt of redemption cheques of my father sri RAJARAM PANDEY and mother smt. VIMLA DEVI under scheme US64 - UTI

unit certi. no.1 02 98 001 0009265 shri RAJARAM PANDEY